Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,491 members, 7,892,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (689688 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2016
for guys who are into inforgraphy or want to learn it , download e draw max

http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Frilnetnigeria.com%2F2016%2F12%2F20%2F%25e2%2580%258bedraw-max-8-free-download%2F&h=OAQF9ZgHZ&enc=AZPkDfMKHGh6pG51VqX-0zA21ar5QrZoXUQTsPZBZ8MK8w7ggLurLRHqyYkBOarmJbhYBJfQ8F4aSnJGUKaEeC7mddCGdLzNe1YkqAds2A_x1L353fOey0EYFHUxuhH2jPL2fUiFMro4yo952iE-nVXRaENhh50FsVmoAJW21tWZbG6v9tI7pRWhkBl9IKT9s_g&s=1

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2016
incredibledan:
One for an example.

This buyer just came to pick his order......naming services was my surprise knowledge of the year.. And I think God just packaged it waiting for me.

Again never take 1% of the Glory....all belongs to God...Wetin be naming services? I never heard of it till september this year. But God has made it look like na im i go study for school...lol

Just to show evidence.
please sir, can i get link to the video?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

Its a serious disadvantage. She's a return buyer and was very impressed with the previous work i did for her.
And bro, i cant tell the truth in this case, God forgive me.
What if she tries to call the textplus number?

It will ring and if you can't pick it it will save as voice-mail.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nlevel(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
For those into email marketing 1 MILLION EMAIL LIST OF REAL ESTATE AGENTS IN USA available at a cheap price.I sell this alone for $20 on fiverr,you can do same and rake in good cash this season.Also available,1 MILLION FOREIGN EMAIL LIST COMBINE FROM CANADA,USA,NEW ZEALAND ,250 000 NIGERIAN ACTIVE EMAIL LIST in CSV FORMAT,email list of CHURCHES and CHRISTIANS IN THE USA... 080 8571 6509; 081 3234 9560
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by thisisod(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Richiy:

You need to work on your profile. It isn't convincing enough. It does not even come close to showing you are a native English language speaker
please, sis. i need your criticism please elaborate more with a sample template i will appreciate.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by heryurh(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Meklex:
I am experiencing dearth in orders lately too
My case is different oh, i have 0 Impressions, 0 Clicks, 0 Views on my Gigs...
PLS WHO HAS THAT TRAFFIC BOT SOFTWARE?! embarassed
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abeg help me beg fiverr o my level 1 badge.... Total sales 11, 1 2star negative review tho... 9 5star positive reviews. 31days.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by thisisod(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Agent8706:
Hello Guys, for those of you interested in the Video Animation GIG, from previous discussions on this thread, it has been ascertained that VideoScribe, VideoMakerFX and Explaindio are the best for making video animation. How to get VideoScribe for free has already been treated. While doing some research, I found VideoMakerFx and how to crack it to a full version. If you follow this tutorial step by step you should have your Full Version VideoMakerFx application running on your PC in a matter of minutes. Direct download links to all the softwares you will need are also included. You will need about 250 - 300MB in all. So here we go:

1. First Download XAMPP from https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html and install it. It about 100+MB. Choose the one that matches your OS requirement.

(Note: XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment. If you are familiar with Java Runtime environment from or .NET from Microsoft, this is another of its type. Some App won’t work without this environment(s) running in the background on your system so don’t stress your head trying to understand what it is. Just Install. The XAMPP open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use.

2. Next download, extract and Install Videomakerfx 1.05 Setup.exe. (or any other version you like) if it’s not already installed on your PC. It’s about 146MB.

http://download1814.mediafire.com/cl5yvv825cxg/st72js7euh75clu/video+maker+fx.zip

It’s a Zip folder that comes with the Video Maker FX Installer and some other files we will need later. Install and Do Not run the Video Maker Fx yet after installation.

3. Open C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

Note: To get to your “hosts” file in Windows 10 or 8, just search for Notepad (If you’re using Windows 10 this will be on the Start Menu), then right-click on Notepad in the search results list, and choose to run it as administrator.

In Windows 7, simply press your Windows Button and R together on your keyboard to open RUN, then type in

“notepad c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts”

(Without the quotation marks), this should work in Windows 8 and 10 but I haven’t tried it. If this opens (it should be a Notepad document), then skip step 4 below.

4. Open the file named ‘hosts’ with notepad

5. Scroll to the last line, hit enter to take you to a new line and then add

127.0.0.1 auth7.videomakerfx.com

Note: you don’t need to add the # at the beginning like the others. You may also see similar 127.0.0.1 text under those that begin with the #. Depending on the softwares you have installed on your system. AVAST also alters this hosts file so if you use AVAST you should see its handwork there. Just add yours to make it the last on the list.

6. On the menus at the top, select File, then Save or just simply press Ctrl S.

Note you can’t and shouldn’t save the file "hosts" with any name other than "hosts". Also pay attention to save the file host in the same file type, don’t change the extension to .txt or .doc or .dcox (in case you are opening it with Microsoft Word. And that is why you need to use the notepad). In windows 7 remember to open the notepad as administrator otherwise you won’t be able to save it in the same directory.

7. Run XAMPP - apache service. You have to open the program and activate apache service (that is if it hadn’t already prompted you to run after installation is complete. If it did, then skip this step.

Note: To know if your XAMPP Environment is active and all is running as planned type 127.0.0.1 in your browser. XAMPP start page should come up if everything is ok. If NOT FOUND or CANT CONNECT pops up, then it means it’s not working properly, go back to Re-install the XAMPP you earlier downloaded and try again.

8. Copy the file CheckAuth.php from the video+maker+fx.zip you downloaded and paste in the directory C:\xampp\htdocs

9. Now Run VideoMakerFX and enter whatever details you like.

10. Enjoy!

Note: Every time you want to run the VideoMakerFX program, ensure XAMPP is running (refer to Step 7 above), XAMPP must be running to be able to run VideoMakerFX

If you have Skype installed on your system, it will conflict with XAMPP if they are both running at the same time. Configure one of them to run at another port.

If you have any issues, am here.

Am also working of how to get the Full version of Explaindio and how to get it cracked. Once I have it and have tested and trusted it, I will let the house in on how to get it too.

VENZAL was kind enough to give us this information he would have sold for megabucks for free, why will someone come here to then sell us stuffs we can get for free? Guys abeg behave oh!
Please i need the video fx password to unzip
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
what could be wrong? lately I've not been getting orders ooo.... I'm in the writing niche, I don't know if its peculiar to me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thawarplay:

It will ring and if you can't pick it it will save as voice-mail.
Alrighgt. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by blizzers(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
200+ fiverr funds available.....please rates under 400 don't bother
blizzers22@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SRK1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Who else wants to sell PAYONEER funds to a HONEST person at a very GOOD rate?

Send me a message NOW at:

Yourwriter01@gmail.com

Can't wait to do business with you!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by finesthaykay(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Why wait for 2-30days to double your bitcoin.When u can double it up in 40hrs and Make 5% of ur capital every hour.You can withdraw hourly
https://stancebit.com/?ref=Finesthaykay

Still paying
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
djlaqua91:
at

Had that same experience today, work was delivered to the client and she was complaining about things she didn't even initially request for.

No time i shapaly cancelled and refunded her money. I no send the amount, rest of mind is better than a nagging client.

Lastly $603 Fiverr Paypal funds available. Genuine Exchangers should hit me up.

Still available?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
blizzers:
200+ fiverr funds available.....please rates under 400 don't bother
blizzers22@gmail.com

I'm available incase you didn't see above 400 or if they ask you to change email grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Amazon review wanted. I write and you post....5hours to go.

whatsapp .

Thank you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
FxTizzle:

Still available?

Not at all
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Is this a good thing or a bad thing
Right now, I have gotten 3 clients requesting I carry out long-term projects for them undecided undecided
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
heryurh:

My case is different oh, i have 0 Impressions, 0 Clicks, 0 Views on my Gigs...
PLS WHO HAS THAT TRAFFIC BOT SOFTWARE?! embarassed
PM me
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:
Right now, I have gotten 3 clients requesting I carry out long-term projects for them undecided undecided

Lwkm.... When me they find 1 order since last week
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by heryurh(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
rilwan09:

PM me
Pm sent
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Infamous(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:
Wait o. You dey hesitate?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by MrEverest(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
RAFIC:
Hello Guys!!!

Hope we all are making more $$$$.

I have a question for the top sellers in the house. How do you manage your barrage of orders when they come? Do they drive you crazy? What is your schedule like?

And for top writers: How long does it take you to write say a 1000 word article?

I'm not at the top yet and the trickles of orders almost gets me nuts, especially with the power condition.

Thanks for the anticipated help.
Pls Bro or any fiverr guru in the house, I need your assistance. I've tried on several ocassions to join you guys on fiverr but all efforts seems to be in vain! I bought a laptop and a phone, basically for it yet i'm still stuck on how to make my vpn to indicate USA location. I was told to download epic browser or anonymox which I did, but in the end my fiverr profile will still show Nigeria! Pls help me guys to solve this problem so I can join the fiverr crew. I really need this to escape the recession. God Bless You.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrEverest:
Pls Bro or any fiverr guru in the house, I need your assistance. I've tried on several ocassions to join you guys on fiverr but all efforts seems to be in vain! I bought a laptop and a phone, basically for it yet i'm still stuck on how to make my vpn to indicate USA location. I was told to download epic browser or anonymox which I did, but in the end my fiverr profile will still show Nigeria! Pls help me guys to solve this problem so I can join the fiverr crew. I really need this to escape the recession. God Bless You.
Must you use US account. Don't be deceived by what you read online. If you are good at what you do yu will succeed even if you use Biafra account.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Meklex:
I am experiencing dearth in orders lately too

I can't dispute this. I think it's general :/... E Don tey weh I do better job for fiverr ooh
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by MrEverest(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Must you use US account. Don't be deceived by what you read online. If you are good at what you do yu will succeed even if you use Biafra account.
Can you use Nigeria & still put English as native in your profile Ofcourse, using US account the writing and marketing niche will give one, especially a newbie, that advantage. I've seen testimonies of people that Nigerian account for months without making a single sell but the moment they switched to US account, things changed for the better. So help me if you can!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrEverest:

I really don't think it is compulsory to run a US based account. Nigerian accounts have some 'limitations' but are not as terrible as painted.

Try following the procedure at the top of this thread carefully. it should work if you do not mess it up somewhere.

If it doesn't, use a Nigerian account and be extra-diligent at what you do. You'll still succeed.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
WalkerMichael:

I can't dispute this. I think it's general :/... E Don tey weh I do better job for fiverr ooh

I am experiencing the same thing here lately. I almost thought it to be a result of the propinquity of Xmas....lol it must not be.
Anyways, praying and hoping things get back to normalcy.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by missylizzy(f): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
84$ payoneer available @ 420$ for quick sale.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrEverest:
Can you use Nigeria & still put English as native in your profile Ofcourse, using US account the writing and marketing niche will give one, especially a newbie, that advantage. I've seen testimonies of people that Nigerian account for months without making a single sell but the moment they switched to US account, things changed for the better. So help me if you can!
Sir I am also in the writing niche flying the Nigeria flag. I will tell you boldly I am doing quite well. I am almost close to getting my level 2 badge within 3 months. Like my client will say I don't look at the flag, I look at the work. The flag only makes me wonder how good you are despite all odds.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mcslize: 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
MrEverest:

Register your account using your android phone. Go to Google play store and download super VPN. On your data and launch it. At the top right side , you will see 3 dots in a horizontal position. Click on the dot and you will see "Select Location" Click on it to see the number of countries available... there is United States among the countries...click on united States then click on "continue" to run the VPN. Wait till it's connected. Once it is connected it will show connected then minimize it while it's still running then launch your fiverr app click on sign up put your email and ur username . Make sure you use username that you know no one has used to avoid delay of this username has been used. Gerit? Once you sign up via your account has been registered as U.S account . Log off and wait for 1hour and login your account to set your Gig up. When logging in do not use the VPN to login. Login with your normal naija IP once you done with registration. Don't ever use VPN to login from that moment onward. Your account will still remain a U.S account even if you login with naija IP. Nothing will change it if you hid to the above procedure. Good luck!

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
missylizzy:
84$ payoneer available @ 420$ for quick sale.
Contact on my profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.