Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,221 members, 7,950,232 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) (54989 Views)

British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by claremont(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
darkid1:
lol, chairman, God is the reason he is still alife...doctors cant do jack shit if the maker wants you dead. Who can understand the ways of God?

So from your own chain of reasoning, the people who have died from the same condition were ignored by God?! Can you now see the defect in your logic?
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by manny4life(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
DandyWalker:
See, mayowa reportedly had stage 4 ovarian cancer. this stage of cancer is not reversible/curable anywhere in the world. I'm very sure you u must have heard of many big white people dying of cancer. Haven said that, where are the facilities for the doctors to perform in a country like Nigeria? Where is the facility to perform heart transplant? Pls let us always apply our education before we comment on issues like this.

You're the one who needs to apply some education before speaking. Many patients that are critically ill are usually kept in hospice so as to reduce the pain during this stage (almost death). According to you, IF the doctors don't have the facilities to perform in a country like Nigeria, then how come did they come about the advanced test that showed she's cannot be treated "anywhere in the world" and she should go home and die? What kills patients in Nigeria is not the illness, it's the wickedness and the unequipped doctors that inadvertently kill their patients. The doctors at LUTH are callous and have no regard for human life, don't tell a patient to go home and die. That's why I would NEVER support their "strike" measure because they don't deserve taxpayers monies.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
GOD IS GOOD FOR ME AND MY LOVE ONES. WITHOUT HIS GRACE WE ARE NOTHING. THANK MASTER JESUS!
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by DandyWalker(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
manny4life:

You're the one who needs to apply some education before speaking. Many patients that are critically ill are usually kept in hospice so as to reduce the pain during this stage (almost death). According to you, IF the doctors don't have the facilities to perform in a country like Nigeria, then how come did they come about the advanced test that showed she's cannot be treated "anywhere in the world" and she should go home and die? What kills patients in Nigeria is not the illness, it's the wickedness and the unequipped doctors that inadvertently kill their patients. The doctors at LUTH are callous and have no regard for human life, don't tell a patient to go home and die. That's why I would NEVER support their "strike" measure because they don't deserve taxpayers monies.
why do u believe the media hook, line and sinker? No doctor, I repeat, no doctor would tell a patient to go home and die. There is something they call 'end of life care' and every doctor knows and observes it to the best of his/her ability . Metastatic cancer (stage 4) does not usually need any equipment to diagnose. It's often a purely clinical diagnosis. Well, u are not a doctor, and if u are not in their shoes, u never know where it pinches. I rest my case.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by darkid1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
claremont:

So from your own chain of reasoning, the people who have died from the same condition were ignored by God?! Can you now see the defect in your logic?
the thing you dont undertsand is , God is subject to no authority and we are all part of his devine plan. If i cursed God for every ill that has befallen me, I wouldnt be where I am today. In all things,we must thank God!
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by slowbreeze(f): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
pamcode:
Thankfully he was in a region that had good health care If not he would be on the other side of the river.
My thots exactly..So many health advancements overseas.Dere r so many deaths which culd av been avoided or lives prolonged if d victims were not in naija..
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by manny4life(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
DandyWalker:
why do u believe the media hook, line and sinker? No doctor, I repeat, no doctor would tell a patient to go home and die. There is something they call 'end of life care' and every doctor knows and observes it to the best of his/her ability . Metastatic cancer (stage 4) does not usually need any equipment to diagnose. It's often a purely clinical diagnosis. Well, u are not a doctor, and if u are not in their shoes, u never know where it pinches. I rest my case.

You're absolutely RIGHT that I'm not a doctor AND I haven't claimed to be one but I'm not new to a hospital environment, and that's why I am an active participant in the Susan G Komen "Race for the Cure Breast Cancer" and I can authoritatively tell you that you're wrong. I repeat, the illness isn't killing the patient, it's the wickedness and unequipped doctors that are. A doctor that's unequipped and lacks the facility to treat a patient is telling the patient they're at the end of the road? Like how does that work? Whereas in equipped hospitals, treatment continues... And please, don't come at me with this is "Stage 4 Cancer", it may interest you to read authorized articles from medical websites such as cancer.org, etc. I am 200% sure if she was admitted to Cancer Treatment of America hospital, or if she was a kid and was admitted to St. Joseph cancer treatment center, her story would be different. But of course, doctors in Nigeria already told her she's not treatable and should go home and die... What a damn shame.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by deebrain(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
wow.......
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by 4reala(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Thank you lord for good health
thank you Jesus o, for sound health and the breath of life. May, sickness and diseases neva come near our dwelling place in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Barigaboy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
God will revive u. U also helped yourself with good mind which increase good health. Nice one.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by DandyWalker(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
manny4life:

You're absolutely RIGHT that I'm not a doctor AND I haven't claimed to be one but I'm not new to a hospital environment, and that's why I am an active participant in the Susan G Komen "Race for the Cure Breast Cancer" and I can authoritatively tell you that you're wrong. I repeat, the illness isn't killing the patient, it's the wickedness and unequipped doctors that are. A doctor that's unequipped and lacks the facility to treat a patient is telling the patient they're at the end of the road? Like how does that work? Whereas in equipped hospitals, treatment continues... And please, don't come at me with this is "Stage 4 Cancer", it may interest you to read authorized articles from medical websites such as cancer.org, etc. I am 200% sure if she was admitted to Cancer Treatment of America hospital, or if she was a kid and was admitted to St. Joseph cancer treatment center, her story would be different. But of course, doctors in Nigeria already told her she's not treatable and should go home and die... What a damn shame. Pls don't offend God with the lie that doctors told somebody to go home and die. It is not true! Meanwhile, when a cancer metastasizes , it means it has spread to many other organs in the body. At this point, there is little or nothing u can do. The only difference u can make would depend on the facilities u av available. That is, if u are in a developed nation, u would live longer than if u are in a country like Nigeria. But by and large, the patient's days are numbered in both cases. For example, how many hospitals have the facility for radiotherapy in Nigeria?How many have CT scan?These are like pure water in Europe. It is well.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by DandyWalker(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
manny4life:

You're absolutely RIGHT that I'm not a doctor AND I haven't claimed to be one but I'm not new to a hospital environment, and that's why I am an active participant in the Susan G Komen "Race for the Cure Breast Cancer" and I can authoritatively tell you that you're wrong. I repeat, the illness isn't killing the patient, it's the wickedness and unequipped doctors that are. A doctor that's unequipped and lacks the facility to treat a patient is telling the patient they're at the end of the road? Like how does that work? Whereas in equipped hospitals, treatment continues... And please, don't come at me with this is "Stage 4 Cancer", it may interest you to read authorized articles from medical websites such as cancer.org, etc. I am 200% sure if she was admitted to Cancer Treatment of America hospital, or if she was a kid and was admitted to St. Joseph cancer treatment center, her story would be different. But of course, doctors in Nigeria already told her she's not treatable and should go home and die... What a damn shame. Pls don't offend God with the lie that doctors told somebody to go home and die. It is not true! Meanwhile, when a cancer metastasizes , it means it has spread to many other organs in the body. At this point, there is little or nothing u can do. The only difference u can make would depend on the facilities u av available. That is, if u are in a developed nation, u would live longer than if u are in a country like Nigeria. But by and large, the patient's days are numbered in both cases. For example, how many hospitals have the facility for radiotherapy in Nigeria?How many have CT scan?These are like pure water in Europe. It is well.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by DandyWalker(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
manny4life:

You're absolutely RIGHT that I'm not a doctor AND I haven't claimed to be one but I'm not new to a hospital environment, and that's why I am an active participant in the Susan G Komen "Race for the Cure Breast Cancer" and I can authoritatively tell you that you're wrong. I repeat, the illness isn't killing the patient, it's the wickedness and unequipped doctors that are. A doctor that's unequipped and lacks the facility to treat a patient is telling the patient they're at the end of the road? Like how does that work? Whereas in equipped hospitals, treatment continues... And please, don't come at me with this is "Stage 4 Cancer", it may interest you to read authorized articles from medical websites such as cancer.org, etc. I am 200% sure if she was admitted to Cancer Treatment of America hospital, or if she was a kid and was admitted to St. Joseph cancer treatment center, her story would be different. But of course, doctors in Nigeria already told her she's not treatable and should go home and die... What a damn shame.
Highly advanced metastatic cancer has no cure anywhere in the world. Chemotherapy can do little. Patients would live longer in Europe because of better facilities, but they would still die. How many hospitals have facility for common radiotherapy in Nigeria?Even diagnostic equipments like CT scan, MRI still elude us. And pls sir, fear God. It is when u don't fear God that u hear something in the media and act on it. No doctor ever said Mayowa shu go and die at home. None! And whoever propagates this falsehood without verification, would not know peace. Haba! We don't deserve it. I can't count the number of times I have to contribute money, with other doctors, in other to care for a poor patient, despite not being paid several-months salary. Doctors, including yours truly, have had to donate blood for dying patients. As a doctor, u av little time for urself and family. Yet, u are nailed at the slightest opportunity by the media and the people u care for. It is indeed a country.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by dadaijboy: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cool
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by masqot(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
UncleSnr:
Why didn't God change the heart automatically without him visiting the hospital for scientific heart?
Still wondering why atheist can't live without God. He must be so essential they are nothing without Him.
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by UncleSnr(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
masqot:

Still wondering why atheist can't live without God. He must be so essential they are nothing without Him.
As long the theist won't quit pasting about their deluded beliefs, the atheist won't stop debunking it.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by PAnaceA7(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thank you father for the gift of life and good health....
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by feisty1(f): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
I believe God s every where and he can c dis chart.God am so proud to v u as my father.nd am really grtful for d gift of lyf.may your name be praised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
4reala:
thank you Jesus o, for sound health and the breath of life. May, sickness and diseases neva come near our dwelling place in Jesus Name. Amen
Amen....tnx
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by Obamina(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
The yes of God is enough
Re: Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) by jbblues24(m): 6:04am On May 31, 2019
Immensely beastly texture. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Mad Man’ With Snake, Condoms, Car Key Caught In Rivers State (Photos) / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing / Kogi Man Hit By An Unusual Type Of Cancer (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.