Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,017 members, 7,942,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University (26010 Views)

Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK / Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Innocent Azubike Umezulike For False Declaration Of Assets (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Vendoor(f): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2016
Congrats cheesy
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Generalkorex(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Zinah schoolmate
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by winj3: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2016
he will get a job and then the money will not be enough for his village people, they will show him other i/bos who have made it big and he will end up carry drugs!
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Donald3d(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2016
Utchgirl:

If u Dino Malaye me, I will Remi Tinubu U .

Abeg Gerara hia mehn !
I will buhari both of u , stop disturbing the thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
When I see these bloody Africans in my campus obsessing over books...I can't help but but be amazed at their boring life's.

No GFs, no social life NOTHING.

At the end of the day, a Masters or PHD degree will negate your useless First class
So you won't obsess over books to get a masters or PHD degree too?
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Qmerit(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Izonpikin:
I have noticed that most of the kids of the rich barely engage themselves studying rigorous courses and making first class abroad..e.g: engineering, medicine, nuclear physics...why always social/management science courses... sad....I might be wrong though....

Lol! Bro! the course you like and ve passion for is easy to study and the one you don't like is hard to study, don't go for medicine cause Mr A does, you would fail passively if you do cause it's not ur choice. E.g Precious would ve gone for law cause of his dad, which many do, but he went for accounting!
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by wiseoneking: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=Izonpikin post= I have noticed that most of the kids of the rich barely engage themselves studying rigorous courses and making first class abroad..e.g: engineering, medicine, nuclear physics...why always social/management science courses... sad....I might be wrong though....[/quote] Shataap! Who told you accounting is not a rigourous course abroad. You are truely wrong. You dont despise any course. Engineering especially, Electrical and Electronics are among the easiest courses to make first class. First of all it takes only the children of the rich to assess education in abroad, so what do you mean. Most poor brilliant student most of the time may not be able to get schorlarship. Buhari stopped PRESSID for first class students.ok
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by davibid: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2016
20 years

grin grin grin

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by babat89: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
When I see these bloody Africans in my campus obsessing over books...I can't help but but be amazed at their boring life's.

No GFs, no social life NOTHING.

At the end of the day, a Masters or PHD degree will negate your useless First class

Ode! It will take you 4 years to get your 1st degree, masters and PHD?
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Izonpikin: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=wiseoneking post=47719506][/quote]engineering easy to make first class... angry angry angry,...wetin you dey talk...

nuclear physics too abi...

give me accounting or any management course and see me get a first class anytime...especially studying the course abroad.. angry angry angry...
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by 1b8m: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2016
black people will never know that the art and science is in them. the whites were designed to study them but can never be them. the black man cannot become white and the white man can never become black. science is a system programmed to study the black gene.
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Izonpikin: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Qmerit:

Lol! Bro! the course you like and ve passion for is easy to study and the one you don't like is hard to study, don't go for medicine cause Mr A does, you would fail passively if you do cause it's not ur choice. E.g Precious would ve gone for law cause of his dad, which many do, but he went for accounting!
lets face fact..you cant compare accounting with nuclear physics or mechanical engineering with respect to difficulty... undecided undecided undecided

my point is hardly you see kids of the rich take up courses as such... cheesy cheesy
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by seguno2: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Izonpikin:
I have noticed that most of the kids of the rich.......

Please do you mind explaining how a State Chief Judge is a rich man?
Is he not a civil servant paid on the basis of the N18,000 minimum wage?
How much is his salary?
How many children does he have?
Where are they all schooling?

I hope that you are not among those who engage and/or encourage jungle justice because our judges are not reliable.
Are you?
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by steve308(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2016
And this same people will be advocating for home mad products smh for this country and come oo am i the only one noticing that this dude is above 20 OP why are u lying..... grin grin grin
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Izonpikin: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2016
seguno2:

Please do you mind explaining how a State Chief Judge is a rich man?
Is he not a civil servant paid on the basis of the N18,000 minimum wage?
How much is his salary?
How many children does he have?
Where are they all schooling?

I hope that you are not among those who engage and/or encourage jungle justice because our judges are not reliable.
Are you?
chief judge of state not rich...no be thief e be...which civil servant in nigeria at that level depends on salary...na rich man joor... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by davies123: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2016
DickDastardly:
High time we start seeing to believe .... picture of his 1st class cert or ... grin cheesy
If he was caught drug-traficking you wouldnt need a picture to start bashing him and his tribe
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by akereconfi: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2016
Bolustic:

Guys,
The fact that you didn't finish with a first class doesn't mean others can't and wouldn't get. This is Nottingham Trent University, not our quack underfunded Federal school who didn't make top 1,000 in world rankings.

In universities like NTU, your research project is original not plagiarised ones as we use to have here. Lecturers don't see themselves as demigods, there are enough facilities that aid studies. Bagging first class abroad is easy so far you can read.

Allow the hater to keep hating

PC and I graduated on Monday from NTU, this guy is smart and humble to earth.

Most Nigerians thing studying in the UK is a walk in the park, I know a lot them that copy 100% of their dissertation and their tutor wouldn't even bat an eye lid
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by ammy4goodies(f): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2016
DickDastardly:
High time we start seeing to believe .... picture of his 1st class cert or ... grin cheesy

correct!!

1 Like

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Qmerit(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Izonpikin:
lets face fact..you cant compare accounting with nuclear physics or mechanical engineering with respect to difficulty... undecided undecided undecided

my point is hardly you see kids of the rich take up courses as such... cheesy cheesy

Ok
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Tobitrueman(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Kylekent59:
Y do u people love advertising first class individuals and yet their is no job in d country. I think Nigerian institutions should start teaching practical and not theories. If we were based on practicals we wnt be lacking in this country called Nigeria. Our leaders claim to knw but they have failed woefully. Am so ashamed of my country.
When I was little I dream of constructing engines and bonnets but not knowing my so called country is based on theory.
When u already know d practicals. U form d theories. BAD LEADERS!!!

Hmmm, my philosophy too. 'When you already know the practical, you form the theory'
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Adisa89(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2016
Simply congratulate the young man and stop screaming Ipod. Who IPod epp? undecided
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by tharaomo(f): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
All these 1st class, I'm beginning to doubt it meanwhile why didn't Buhari's children graduate with 1st class just like other Nigerians who studied abroad,are they also dullards like their father ?
they are not dullards nd u dnt av to tell the world everything

1 Like

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by FuckTheMods: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2016
SamMilla1:
Congrats.

See where the public servants of a country sent all their children to study.
Tomorrow, you will graduate from one Ladoja Akintola Polytechnic somewhere in Owo and hope to compete with these sons of public criminals.

lol hahahaha
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Biospnx(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Everybdy first class esp d rich ones pikin
I think first class is nw 2.5gp...
N dey go still fresh o

1 Like

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by ifeanyi83(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
I decided to not to hate. If i could afford studying abroad, even if it's in Cotonou, I would have...I'm sure i'll make Distinction... grin grin
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Jacko01: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Come this first class wey all dis men dey get

E be like say the first class dem dey dash am..... Wetin
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by donjazzytobi: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Splash Waters Travel & Tours.
Destination South Africa, Czech Republic & Dubai. We arrange complete package for Schooling, holiday trips for family, honeymooners, singles, group.So also complete family relocation, conferences, VIP protocols, general handlings, business combo tours and arrangements for
Schools, clubs and associations trip. Please contact us via calls or WhatsApp. Nigeria #- Tobi Mobile (+234 806 659 7636) and South Africa#-Yemi Mobile (+27746261711). We assure you of genuine, affordable prompt and great experience in these destinations
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by kossyablaze(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
DickDastardly:
I concur..... Buh knw dis....wen Eva u say itz high time, d verb dah follows must be in past tense.... Eg.... Its high time we started...... Its high time I slapped u etc
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by sexychocho(f): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: NLC Rejects N27,000 Minimum Wage / Court To Pronounce Jonathan Qualified To Contest For 2023 President On Friday / Saraki And Other Senators At Kebbi Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.