Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,857 members, 7,969,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians (957 Views)

I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by chimauga(m): 6:17am On Jul 20, 2016
President Buhari has appealed to Nigerians to ignore orchestrated attempts to ruin the integrity of ministers and other senior government officials, who are being tarred with the brush of corruption without any concrete evidence.

Reacting to reports, particularly by online media, that the immediate past Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), who is also Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr Ibe Kachikwu, is being investigated over crude oil swap deals and gas liftings during his tenure as GMD of the petroleum corporation, President Buhari appealed for decent and civilized comments,

particularly when it has to do with the integrity of those who are serving the country.
"Terrible and unfounded comments about other people's integrity are not good. We are not going to spare anybody who soils his hands, but people should please wait till such individuals are indicted," the President said.
President Buhari reiterated the administration's commitment to probity, accountability and integrity, promising that transparency remains a watchword, which would never be trifled with.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/07/ignore-allegations-of-corruption.html?m=1
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by chimauga(m): 6:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Hum
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by hungryboy(m): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Story story,
Once upon a time,
Garri was cheap and $1 exchanged for 150naira,
But, an old grandpa from Daura, named Buhari,
Came into power, and ruined it all.

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by bonechamberlain(m): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Is buhari not mad angry u send Efcc and dss to arrest and detain people "without concrete evidence" in the name of fighting corruption. But can't do the same for your ministers. So "people should wait till they are indicted" but does the Efcc wait till suspects are indicted instead they embark on media trial. U started this media persecution and prosecution now u are complaining.

Very clueless and hypocritical ruler angry

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by Mynd44: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by Abeymills(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Here goes the father of corruption n hypocrisy Mr president u are simply a mistake

1 Like

Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by Cope1(m): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari but efcc and dss av bin arresting and detaining people without evidence na. Well posterity will judge
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2016
We hear u sir
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by phemmie06(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2016
It shall come to pass, if any of my opposition member can humble themselves before me and decamp to my party, then I will look down from aso rock and forgive their allegations.
Behold anyone found in APC has become a new creature and all things has become new.
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by Histrings08(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2016
OK sir
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by ConqueredWest: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2016
AFONJAS how far now. So you guys Messiah has clearly made it clear that his war against corruption is one sided.

AFONJAS say something.
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2016
BUHARI actually Fantastically CORRUPT...... its obvious has corrupting fighting is just a mere vendetta
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by OXYZ: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2016
Abeymills:
Here goes the father of corruption n hypocrisy Mr president u are simply a mistake
You give a dog a bad name to hanger it.Nigerians with spurious and baseless allegation without any iota of evidence
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by textilemania(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2016
hungryboy:
Story story,
Once upon a time,
Garri was cheap and $1 exchanged for 150naira,
But, an old grandpa from Daura, named Buhari,
Came into power, and ruined it all.

Woos, A dollar was 240 when that ineffectual buffon ruled us.... The lout met the price at 158/$ buh he decided to shifted it to 240. The iidiot will surely regret what he did for Nigeria! angry angry undecided
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by textilemania(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2016
GreatSE:
BUHARI actually Fantastically CORRUPT...... its obvious has corrupting fighting is just a mere vendetta

Take him to court plz! undecided
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by blackpanda: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Is buhari not mad angry u send Efcc and dss to arrest and detain people "without concrete evidence" in the name of fighting corruption. But can't do the same for your ministers. So "people should wait till they are indicted" but does the Efcc wait till suspects are indicted instead they embark on media trial. U started this media persecution and prosecution now u are complaining.

Very clueless and hypocritical ruler angry

So would u prefer it if efcc investigated, arrested, prosecuted and jailed corrupt officials without informing the public? Wont u be the first to shout "tyranny"! Pls lets reason constructively. Under our constitution, criminal trials must be made public and its for our own good. U have the opportunity to puncture the efcc claims where erroneous. This claim of "media trial" makes absolutely no sense!
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by funlord(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2016
angry

NEVER!
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by ReabridCharles(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Children! I want to tell you a story...

I was playing like Okocha but scoring like Ronaldinho....
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by bonechamberlain(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2016
blackpanda:

So would u prefer it if efcc investigated, arrested, prosecuted and jailed corrupt officials without informing the public? Wont u be the first to shout "tyranny"! Pls lets reason constructively. Under our constitution, criminal trials must be made public and its for our own good. U have the opportunity to puncture the efcc claims where erroneous. This claim of "media trial" makes absolutely no sense!
I hope u haven't forgotten that fg wants secret trial for dasuki on a criminal matter
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by porka: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
I hope u haven't forgotten that fg wants secret trial for dasuki on a criminal matter

Don't mind the guy.

They will support anything their god say.

Investigations that are supposed to be discrete and stealth to avoid possible compromise of evidence are blown open to tarnish people's image.

But court trials which are supposed to be in full public glare are preferred to be secret to deny the accused their rights to public denial of allegations.

Now that they are being served their own medicine, they want everyone to suddenly disregard allegations against them.

We warned them that their own time would come.

When you destroy public institutions and write your own rules simply to gain unnecessary public sympathy, the same will be used against you sooner or later.

Wait till Buhari finish his term, and you'll see America wonders of massive media orchestrated trials of himself and his people. If it's 'fair' now to them now, it will be 'fair' then.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by porka: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Oga, EFCC does not jail, cannot jail.

It is the court that can jail suspects arraigned by the EFCC.

Be informed.
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by blackpanda: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2016
porka:

Oga, EFCC does not jail, cannot jail.

It is the court that can jail suspects arraigned by the EFCC.

Be informed.

Thats not the point. U have said notin.
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by blackpanda: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:

Yea thats what am saying. Trials shld be made public. There is nothing like "media trial"
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by DIKEnaWAR: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2016
There is really a government within the government and that government is bigger than the one we all know. Buhari does not belong to that government within and that is the real government.

Okay, no need to be confused. I am just saying that Buhari is not in touch with reality. They have caged him. Shikinan!
Re: Ignore Allegations Of Corruption Against My Ministers- Buhari Tells Nigerians by bonechamberlain(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2016
porka:

Don't mind the guy.

They will support anything their god say.

Investigations that are supposed to be discrete and stealth to avoid possible compromise of evidence are blown open to tarnish people's image.

But court trials which are supposed to be in full public glare are preferred to be secret to deny the accused their rights to public denial of allegations.

Now that they are being served their own medicine, they want everyone to suddenly disregard allegations against them.

We warned them that their own time would come.

When you destroy public institutions and write your own rules simply to gain unnecessary public sympathy, the same will be used against you sooner or later.

Wait till Buhari finish his term, and you'll see America wonders of massive media orchestrated trials of himself and his people. If it's 'fair' now to them now, it will be 'fair' then.
hypocrisy has beclouded our sense of rationality in this country. We are in trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To IBB, Gusau : Tell Nigerians Why You Removed Me From Office / Happening Now: Edo MARKET WOMEN Endorse Oshiomhole's Tenure And Others [photos] / Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.