Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child (47531 Views)

Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman / Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda Coker Is Pregnant, Expecting A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by SHAIBULIAR: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2016
Make we talk true dis babe no fine

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by JoeCutie(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Attention seeker oshi
Getting pregnant for a baby daddy with 3kids...Bleacher oshi
Amebo oshi!

8 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by Nellybank(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2016
One would wonder if she is a celebrity or she is busy showing herself. By the way, who is she and wat doz she do for a living?

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by lordyugo: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Families are building blocks of societies, God in his infinite wisdom designed it like dat but this new age mindset keeps doin away wit tenets of the bible and keep wondering why our societies are degenerating.
Childbirth outside wedlock.
parents sparing the rods.
women wanting to be the head of families.
Nd many more

7 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by chikids(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2016
This lady is indeed ugly, the type that drags/takes someone to court. Her face is like this after her make-up, I wonder how it would be when she wakes up from sleep. Mehn, some ladies ugly oooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by sexychocho(f): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Kk
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by kaziblake(f): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
Amebo oshi!
wetin dey worry this one undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by royalfamily(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2016
After she done bleach her life finish. .. she's not different from common olosho around she's just fortunate.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by EllaNkay: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2016
OKAY O. Visit WWW.PALMCHATNOW.COM to download the latest v5.2.2 of Palmchat, and be eligible to win an iphone6 in the #PalmVoice competition. Hurry Now!!!!!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by SamMilla1(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2016
What exactly does this girl do?

Or is she news worthy because her sister has a blog.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by tall2ce(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2016
She is damn too ugly
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by ameezy(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Houseofglam7:
How is Linda related to this girl?
She looks so damn fugly
grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by emenem: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2016
idiot... finally an idiot of a bf have goten ur preg.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by Chidimba: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Baby mama everywhere. Some ladies will hear this now and want to become someone's baby mama but forget that she's dating a rich guy and even if the guy doesn't accept she's still comfortable.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2016
JixNation:
My mama carry my pregnancy she no announce am for instagram.
She did.
In the Town square. Jk lol

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2016
bro receive sense....that bad...
shamecurls:
I wonder what The baby would look like coming from two averagely looking people.

The height will be next to a dwarf considering that parents re less than 4ft
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Wein come concern me.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by laparry12(f): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

hmmm dis ur Tired shaa d lord is ur strength
OMG, u no go kill me abeg, lollllllllz.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by Ramanto(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2016
Permit me to be the first person to say she's cute, just for saying sake
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by foremost55(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2016
grin she iz blessed
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by DrAbbey1(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2016
Laura ikeji is not pregnant. To lose excess tummy fat and slim down generally use Unique Slimming Tea. Result in 25 days. No side effects . Check my signature to contact me.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by JoeCutie(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2016
kaziblake:
wetin dey worry this one undecided
See? That's how people feel when you make derogatory comments about/against them. It's never sweet, dear.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Laura Ikeji, younger sister of Nigeria’s most popular blogger Linda Ikeji has revealed she is expecting her first child in an Instagram post that lasted only 40 minutes on her page.

Linda her sister seriously fumes at having a child outside wedlock but that wouldn’t stop Laura.Laura is rumored to be in a relationship with Kanu Nwankwo’s younger brother Ogbonna. One wonders if her sister will report this “good”news.

Watch Shot Video Below :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIDd3X9Ax-x/

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/20/laura-ikeji-reveals-she-is-pregnant-expecting-her-first-child/

who pregnancy EPP....##the release of another Babymama from the prison###

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by denitro(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2016
So she will give birth to a BASTARD
Na wa o

Dictionary Definition of Bastard

bastard
ˈbɑːstəd,ˈbast-/
noun

a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms: illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock;

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by Colyxbro(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2016
point of correction, Linda Ikeji wowo sister grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by mikejegede(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2016
she Don baff... wetin con consyn me now.. WHO SHE HELP.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by Kaydeexotic(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2016
which breast she wan give the baby
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by mira4u: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Non.sen.se!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by Ghost447(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Houseofglam7:
How is Linda related to this girl?
She looks so damn fugly
Yes,she 'fugly', but Linda is not beautiful upon all her maintenance.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child by HDee(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2016
suzan404:
and so??as these ladies just dey get belle up and downundecided.......Babymama Association Of Nigeriaembarassed......radaradaundecided

I tire o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Rema 'Collapsed' On Stage During A UK Concert (Video) / 10 Nigerian Actresses Who Married Foreigners / Comedian Chief Obi And His $1million VomozFlex Endorsement Deal (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.