Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,103 members, 7,973,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:30 AM

ho - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ho (801 Views)

China Lutong Receives Overwhelming Response To First Edition Of Automechanika Ho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ho by javis01(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2016
h
Re: ho by javis01(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2016
i
Re: ho by tonytony208(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2016
If this business really worth attention, why not be making it and selling it?
Re: ho by javis01(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2016
tonytony208:
If this business really worth attention, why not be making it and selling it?
pls do some research to see if its worth attention then come back.
Re: ho by ucheheart(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2016
I hope that when people start this business government will not call it oil bunkery or ban it
Re: ho by javis01(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2016
ucheheart:
I hope that when people start this business government will not call it oil bunkery or ban it
I cannot tell the future or predict our government...

but i know its basically a recycling business and it's globally accepted everywhere.
Re: ho by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2016
What's the energy requirement for this procedure? From the look of things, it will be very energy intensive requiring a substantial amount of capital to fund....When you factor the cost of energy into the production it will be best to engage in this on a large scale..
Re: ho by javis01(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ayoolla:
What's the energy requirement for this procedure? From the look of things, it will be very energy intensive requiring a substantial amount of capital to fund....When you factor the cost of energy into the production it will be best to engage in this on a large scale..
yes it is. considering the fact that you can fuel your reactor with charcoal, firewood , gas burner, electricity and other heat source its not very demanding... it can be fueled from a relatively cheap source.

this business is very profitable on large scale provided that your reactor is able to handle the production.

(1) (Reply)

OPPORTUNITY GOING ONCE ,twice...buyyour Phones At Nice Discounts / Help me with the identity of this woman / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.