Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) (16165 Views)

Meet The Heavily-tattooed Instagram-famous 'muslim Soldier' Who Lives A Lavish L / Meet The Ghanian Sexy And Most Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On Facebook [PICS] / Mandisa Dlanga's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by arena2007: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2016
This is Judy Anyango, a tall and highly endowed lady from Nairobi, Kenya. She is a fashionista and an entrepreneur who operates a mini online shop.
Her gargantuan bum is a mystery several men on her Instagram page have been hungrily lobbying to unravel. Judy like her country ladies, Vera Sidika, Huddah Monroe and Corazon Kwamboka love life as she takes interesting pictures at exotic locations.
Sadly, Judy is not as buzzing as her peers, as she is currently struggling on Instagram with 8,117 followers which she follows 553 people.
See more photos of the hot lady below:

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/ukwu-see-heavily-endowed-lady-causing.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by arena2007: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2016
See more lalasticlala smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by arena2007: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2016
wink wink

More pics

1 Like

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by arena2007: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy

More more

1 Like

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by arena2007: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2016
tongue

See more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by arena2007: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2016
shocked

Omo see Ukwu

1 Like

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by SUPERPACK: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2016
Chai 50Kg of shit.

4 Likes

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Benjom(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Scandalous 'backside'... Over to you Burna Boy. What'ya think?
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by andamm7(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=SUPERPACK post=47715309]Chai 50Kg of shit.[/q U r de guy
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2016
tanks for feeding our eyes

1 Like

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2016
dz aint sexy .....c gallop everywhere dz asz ain't gat prestige

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2016
From experienxce I can say after a man downs her he will start looking for slim

Man no dey bellefull

Be faithful to your womens

1 Like

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
[size=18pt]Rubbish galloping contour unsexy unappealing YANSH sad[/size]

5 Likes

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by akankemi1(f): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
If I have half of this ehnnnn...
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mikylopez:
dz aint sexy .....c gallop everywhere dz asz ain't gat prestige
Thank you
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
In kiss Daniel's voice, all I see a container of poo................poo everywhere undecided undecided undecided
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by oteneaaron(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
warris is dis??

in the evergreen words of fallz the bahd guy..

"see weapon wey you carry, come and be general in my army"

1 Like

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Marrtynze(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Over 8000 followers is struggling, the hustle is real on these streets, wen ur no of followers on social media depicts struggle
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Marrtynze(m): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
akankemi1:
Lol, wat wud happen, wat will u do oo??
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Qualer: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
arena2007:
tongue

See more...

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by SurefireFashion: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
OP u just posted pictures without the part of internet it broke. Atleast a twitter os instagram comment will do.
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Qualer: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
akankemi1:

Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by lewispius: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na wa.
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Vincent41(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
arena2007:

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/ukwu-see-heavily-endowed-lady-causing.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

women beware,Men will only love ur big yash for sex but will never marry u..i can Bleep this babe but i can never marry her...ask ur self this question:If her yash is like this,how will it be when she gives birth!!!!
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na shit full dat ass o
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by ROZZAYY(f): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
nofin special half of naija babes have dis
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by iykedare(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
ROZZAYY:
nofin special half of naija babes have dis

Yeah,half of naija babes have it but is it really sexy?

It's not na. Modest shapely buns is what you girls should try to get.

If you want to see sexy bum$, Google chelas, Tahiry etc not these cellulite infested stuff.
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by iykedare(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
You see why some girls smell? Big isn't always sexy.
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by ROZZAYY(f): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
iykedare:

Yeah,half of naija babes have it but is it really sexy?

It's not na. Modest shapely buns is what you girls should try to get.
yea like mine abi grin
Re: UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos) by iykedare(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
ROZZAYY:
yea like mine abi grin

You try. I've come to realise that slim women are sexier when nude than these fat women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nome Adaku, Queen Of South East Tourism, Stuns In New Shoot (photos) / Jide Kosoko Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (Photos) / Peter Okoye Renews Olympic Milk Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.