Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man (79485 Views)

Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) / Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Untainted007: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
This Sandra Ikeji b**bs ehn no be here oooo. I guess the guy who gave her the car used it to compensate the damages he has done to the pair of 'slippers' on her chest.

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by 400billionman: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
admax:
Laura Ikeji - No talent, No Beauty and No benefit to Humanity: Gifted a PORSHE car by sugar daddy;
Nairalanders: Am happy for her. God pick my call etc

Avg. Nigerian Pastor - Prays and preach for members. Donated to the motherless, widows, orphans etc: Gifted a PORSHE car by an appreciative wealthy member(s)
Nairalanders: Pastors are 419, Pastors are theives etc.

What a life!
God will help you people that support people like Kim Kardashian flaunting jets but want Pastors to trek to South Africa to preach.

Sir, you mean, ashawo no be work ?
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Genea(f): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Almajiri1:

Call it blogging,marketing or showing off. The end product is to get traffic,attention and the ultimate client willing to buy a mansion and Porsche.
more grease to their elbows.... She should dah do it the right way, all dis one she is saying love without money is 419, mmmmm
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by blackprowler: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
These role models for Nigerians are nothing but the corrupters of Nigerians. Money that is supposed to represent value that you have created on earth has become the value in itself. People now want to just have the money rather than create value which will then be represented by money...and they're wondering why money has little value today. I know it's rocket science to most of you. I just wish oyibo would stop all their inventions from getting into Nigeria and let's see if you'll print money in your house and command it to change to a car or to food. Crowd of apes in a jungle

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Odani: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bolustic:
And you expect these ones to have successful marriages. This is a corporate Olosho. No wonder responsible men don't go near her sisters

This Ikeji family is nothing to write home about morally If it's not a gossiping Linda who refused to marry, it'll be a sultry and disrespectful Laura, now it's a materialistic Sandra.

STOP BEING A HATER, AM SURE U R ONE OF THOSE THAT MAKES UR GIRLFRIEND SLEEP IN THE KITCHEN TO TEST HER BEFORE MARRIAGE. YEYE DE SMELL

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by 400billionman: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Untainted007:
This Sandra Ikeji b**bs ehn no be here oooo. I guess the guy who gave her the car used it to compensate the damages he has done to the pair of 'slippers' on her chest.

For sure !
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by soberdrunk(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Beef apart, none of the girls in the pictures have the "wow" effect, they just look like ur normal everyday 5k thanks for coming" girls........ Those 2 guys in the 14th pic, nah them be the "Chairman and Vice chairman of NFA" Nigerian Friendzone Association.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bolustic:
And you expect these ones to have successful marriages. This is a corporate Olosho. No wonder responsible men don't go near her sisters

This Ikeji family is nothing to write home about morally If it's not a gossiping Linda who refused to marry, it'll be a sultry and disrespectful Laura, now it's a materialistic Sandra.

Who badbelle done epp? cry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by princetom1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
admax:
Laura Ikeji - No talent, No Beauty and No benefit to Humanity: Gifted a PORSHE car by sugar daddy;
Nairalanders: Am happy for her. God pick my call etc

Avg. Nigerian Pastor - Prays and preach for members. Donated to the motherless, widows, orphans etc: Gifted a PORSHE car by an appreciative wealthy member(s)
Nairalanders: Pastors are 419, Pastors are theives etc.

What a life!
God will help you people that support people like Kim Kardashian flaunting jets but want Pastors to trek to South Africa to preach.

Receive sense
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Almajiri1: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
lovelygurl:

LOL when it comes to that then believe me I should ve been rich a long time ago.

But

M' still a student
It doesn't stop you from marketing like Sandra.The moto is love without money is harem and 419.

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by tymgotel: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
JixNation:
Ikeji this Ikeji embarassed that them no dey ever tire undecided undecided
the be ashi na.. Ndi ahia rod
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
diwowoz ugliness juz marry dem like pin to magnet for diz family shaaaa..i wonder who pollute the family its either mama or papa buh the genes strong pass olumo rock i swear down!
JixNation:
Ikeji this Ikeji embarassed that them no dey ever tire undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Almajiri1:

It doesn't stop you from marketing like Sandra.The moto is love without money is harem and 419.

Thanks but I want to make MY own money
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by atirolu(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Falling breast is the cheapest items in nigeria
The inflation for falling boobs is negative

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Damfostopper(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
All gals nowadays n dia slippers boobs are like.... If pity d man sucking such tin on her chest

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Its obvious Linda bought her the car. In this Buhari era not even politicians have such spending power. I can see the family's look is strong in this one, in many pictures I thought I was looking at Linda. She also wore some of her sister's weaves, clothes and enacted poses.
Good to see there's legal money in the country and one doesn't need to cheat their way to success following the examples set by the FG, LGs, The Armed Forces, churches and our multiple telecom companies.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by youngmann: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Love that ride!! Dear God, please answer my call..
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Almajiri1: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Genea:
more grease to their elbows.... She should dah do it the right way, all dis one she is saying love without money is 419, mmmmm
There's no good or bad way as long as mansion and Porsche are achieved as the end.

She's only educating the up and coming naive ladies from her subjective reality.We are in no position to fault her subjective worldviews.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
osec007:
Good for her,but I will prefer leaving a better legacy on the sand of time and not all this temporal fame#myopinion#nothating.
Imagine her thought"love without money na 419",and for the dude mind he has seen TRUE love#shakesheadandexitsthread
mentality and opinion of a poor man
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by donjazzytobi: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
God bless her new age.

Splash Waters Travel & Tours.
Destination South Africa, Czech Republic & Dubai. We arrange complete package for Schooling, holiday trips for family, honeymooners, singles, group.So also complete family relocation, conferences, VIP protocols, general handlings, business combo tours and arrangements for
Schools, clubs and associations trip. Please contact us via calls or WhatsApp. Nigeria #- Tobi Mobile (+234 806 659 7636) and South Africa#-Yemi Mobile (+27746261711). We assure you of genuine, affordable prompt and great experience in these destinations
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sandra is over 30.
Nobody is a teenager in their family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
She's not 18 people.. Get the joke.

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by nuelzy: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
mclaaro:
when is your birthday?
1st August
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by goingape1: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Linda Ikeji's younger sister Sandra turned a year older recently and received as her birthday gift, a Porshe Carrera. The excited young lady took to her IG to share the news.

See photos from her birthday party below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/linda-ikejis-sister-sandra-porsche-birthday-gift.html
families of ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Almajiri1: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
lovelygurl:

Thanks but I want to make MY own money
The end justifies the means.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Diamondwriter(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
33m at d very least? chai!!!
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bolustic:

kai! See as u carry people matter for head like block. U go get severe headache OOO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Orikinla(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
mmsen:

It's a fake 18 - women and their age lies.

Look at the cake picture, they admit as much.
Typo.
Sandra is 32.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by nuelzy: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
DESNAT:
P.m me on your birthday
ok sir
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Scam everywhere. Mtcheew... oshisco.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
donjazzytobi:
Splash Waters Travel & Tours.
Destination South Africa, Czech Republic & Dubai. We arrange complete package for Schooling, holiday trips for family, honeymooners, singles, group.So also complete family relocation, conferences, VIP protocols, general handlings, business combo tours and arrangements for
Schools, clubs and associations trip. Please contact us via calls or WhatsApp. Nigeria #- Tobi Mobile (+234 806 659 7636) and South Africa#-Yemi Mobile (+27746261711). We assure you of genuine, affordable prompt and great experience in these destinations.
Send me a pm for a sponsored advert on Facebook at a cheap rate! Cheers cool
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by chidextec: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Her chest be like fried egg grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"From Bum Shorts To Leggings" - Ozo Called Out By Fans Over His Choice Of Outfit / Uriel Oputa's Mother: "Your Bottom Is Big And You Don't Have A Boyfriend' / Regina Daniels & Siblings Drag Food, As Her Husband Minds His Business (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.