Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,025 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara (34249 Views)

Dino Melaye's Recall, "Waste Of Time" - Saraki / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit / I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by 400billionman: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Military rule..
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by APOK(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
pls them oo
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by LagosismyHome(f): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
midolian:

“The time they would have used to attend to the nation’s task, was wasted, going to court.

Ummm task with no result or evidence........ Keep lying one day we will believe you
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by kikake: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Samtob90:
My challenge with you is that you have failed to address the issue of whether the forgery was committed and whether it is legal to forge and call it internal affairs.
You need to let us understand whether forgery is no longer criminal.

Who forged what? National Assembly changed from open to closed ballot system to elect its officers. How does that amount to forgery?

INEC changed its formula and introduced Card Readers and other alterations to the election process, and thrice rejected Buhari profited from the INEC alterations.

Who will charge Jega and INEC officials for forgery?
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by davibid: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Which of the tears

cry

Ok

You try but crying is not enough you should have killed yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wabara self dey talk. After embezzling.

1 Like

Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by bettercreature(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
This shameless man was caught red handed with 56million naira bribe
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by 6baba(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]OK noted
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Charly68: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Stupid solidarity visit,what about the forgery act ? Does it mean that it does not matter to them.. Yet they make laws for the land only to turn themselves to law breakers. No sentiment on this matter the law should take it's course .

1 Like

Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Moreoffaith(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bird of a feather flock together.. thunder fire that ur eyeball wey u dey take cry.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by kikake: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
jahsharon:
Let someone remind Adolphus Wabara that his bribery case during his unfortunate reign as Senate President can be re-opened anytime by EFCC. So, he should watch his mouth so that his mouth will not lead him to where Nnamdi Kanu is. He should be wise like the big thief Senator David Mark who has refused to talk despite temptations from those who wants to lead him to prison.

As usual, EFCC to return to the case of anyone who spoke out against Buhari and clan's design to use dictatorship to fully colonize Nigeria.

Abeg, listen to the message, ignore the messenger.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by wazobiaN9(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mr. Wabara, I hope you had tears of joy..?

1 Like

Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by tupackett: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
tupackett:
Do we have to look the otherside when someone does what's wrong.I believe the attorney general was invited and he told the senators that the procedures for the election was actually forged.Its time in this country that we make public office honorable. The call themselves honorable in the house of assembly but they are rogues.
Do we have to look the otherwise when someone does what's wrong.I believe the attorney general was invited and he told the senators that the procedures for the election was actually forged.Its time in this country that we make public office honorable. The call themselves honorable in the house of assembly but they are rogues.
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/20/moved-tears-last-time-saraki-ekweremadu-went-court-ex-senate-president/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by snoopdg(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Let wabara spare the nation this victim mentality scenarios, what good precedence did he and his party set for the senators behind him, what unity of the legislature /senate is he talking about?

A united crop of looters and people with ideas not different from sea pirates on a mission to hijack a ship who have decked themselves as representatives of the people and running the nation aground.

Those he shed his crocodile tears for are not worthy ambassadors, how could people of their status who claim to be on top of national issues not know the courts are on vacation when a layman like me had known two weeks before now? It's ridiculous on his team of dishonest and highly placed team of lawyers who could not tell their clients -saraki and his band that the courts are on break. They all are hungry wolves seeking to devour the nation but the will of the good people of the Nigeria and the will of God will override theirs.

There is nothing like interference of the executive on their matter, they aren't being honest with themselves, or why is the lower house not crying same interference?

If those senators really wanted a good Nigeria that works and they were ready to set the pace, hit the ground running, they won't have soiled their hands and rubbish themselves in that manner, and drag the whole Senate into the mess.

1 Like

Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by snoopdg(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
belema444:
please am contesting for FACE OF KENPOLY please guys i need your vote..thanks,here's d link ...http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-3-ogbari-belema.html

Kenya polythecnic or................?
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by SHAIBULIAR: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Obj dealt with this guy o cheesy
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yet you weren't for once moved to tears by the horrible plight of poor Nigerians!

It's alright.

1 Like

Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Yksoul(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
YOU LEFT THE FORGERY ISSUE AND CORRUPTION,YOU THEN BEGIN TO CRITICIZE THE TRIAL.BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS.CORRUPT CROOKS
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by juman(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
It is only senate president from south east that can be easily removed because of greediness of their colleagues from their region.

The senate presidents from other five zones would always be difficult to remove because they would get support from their colleagues from their region and those from other regions.

Even president of nigeria from south east can be impeached.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by nkemcd(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
bros,are u saying Saraki is ur........?

AntiWailer:
Lol

Who will not be moved.

Watching ur atm machine jail bound. grin

I am already moved to tears typing this cry cry
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by dosantos: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
U try if judgement no come ur way this trem,wait 4 next term.u tink injustice will continue so dat u can come nd loot again...odiodi u lie.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by adconline(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ratello:
Saraki deserves worst things than that, when he was busy conniving to pad the budget, forge the Senate Rules and embezzle state funds did he remember there was courtesy then? Imagine Wabara another manipulator during his own time talking about unity of the legislature and I ask, who their unity in corruption and gross ineptitude help? Saraki is a legislative ROGUE - FACT!
So Saraki padded the budget not GMB and his cronies??
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by skywalker001(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
midolian:

“[s]The time they would have used to attend
to the nation’s task[/s] The time they would have used to loot the nations money, was wasted, going to
court
CORRECTED

2 Likes

Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by senatorbayor(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ratello:
Saraki deserves worst things than that, when he was busy conniving to pad the budget, forge the Senate Rules and embezzle state funds did he remember there was courtesy then? Imagine Wabara another manipulator during his own time talking about unity of the legislature and I ask, who their unity in corruption and gross ineptitude help? Saraki is a legislative ROGUE - FACT!

I hope you did not type in error about the allegation of saraki padding the budget

Even if we must call a dog a bad name to hang it, let's not become confuse with which name to call it.

Executives are in charge of budget preparation bro and those involve in padding have being sanctioned by PMB even if those ministers who engineered their ministries budget padding and the man (Ita Enang) who knew more about the padding were left off the hook

BREAKING: Budget padding: Buhari removes 22 top directors from budget ...
www​.premiumtimesng.com/.../199953- ...

Exposed: How Ita Enang, Finance Minister Doctored The 2016 Budget ...
universalreporters247.com/.../exposed-ho...
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by omenka(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
“The time they would have used to attend to
the nation’s task, was wasted, going to court."

I'm sorry to say, this line makes me wanna believe Wabara is the dumbest old man in the milky way- for thinking Nigerians are this dumb.

How dare he tries to make anyone think all the legislators do is "attending to national talk"?? Those crooks spend more time on recess and holidays and banging loose broads in Abuja than they do legislative business- they even go all the way to demonstrate this fact in foreign lands bringing untold embarrassment to the nation!

Matter of fact, one would easily imagine their call to Abuja entails anything but legislation and "national tasks".

Very big trash from the 'ol man.

1 Like

Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Ratello: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
adconline:

So Saraki padded the budget not GMB and his cronies??
Are you a learner? Can't you understand that the padding of the Budger is a well planned conspiracy between the Senate and the ogas in the Civil Service Commission? undecided one of the major reasons why the legislature is at logger heads with Buhari is because of the way the padding was discovered and totally blocked because this is how these SINators and Perm Secs, Directors in ministries have access to free monies. Yes you heard me right, Saraki knew about the padding.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by room089: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
I hear you, weeping prophet!
Weep yourself to relevance let's see!

You weren't move to tears seeing the plight of average nigerians before looting the country when you were the senate president.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by neocortex: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Samtob90:
My challenge with you is that you have failed to address the issue of whether the forgery was committed and whether it is legal to forge and call it internal affairs.
You need to let us understand whether forgery is no longer criminal.

A rational mind would know that it is the courts that
determine cases not individuals.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by phemmie06(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
FG is building a cordial relationship more than before between Saraki and Ekweremadu unknowingly
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Samtob90(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
neocortex:

A rational mind would know that it is the courts that
determine cases not individuals.

Has d case not been taken to court? Why crying foul when the case is already in court?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Reveals More Details On Drug Deal / How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.