Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:59 AM

Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? (884 Views)

Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This?? / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nairaland is a community where you meet the weird and normal. Yet, i have been able to get advises from all and it has really helped me alot. Thanks to you all.

I won't take your time..

I have this friend back in the college days. She is a beauty and i liked her, we both agreed to give the relationship a trial, Straight we went into it.
I had a business i was running then, it was selling of Engine oil. Business was good before i went into the 'school of relationship', lol. I realized that immediately after some months into the bf/gf thing, things started changing, my business crumbled ( i must say this, i was not serious too, i spent my money lavishly ) . Many things led into another and we left the relationship zone back to the friendship zone. That was far back 2008.

I have had so many relationships ( including the recent which i left because she love dating white guys ) , yet i havn't had a cause to think one is ill-lucked.

Recently, i met this lady in question again. One thing led to the other and we got acquainted fully again, i.e Relationship zone again.

She came and spent a few weeks with me. During the final week she was using, i had to travel for a few days at work. I left her home and i left. On my way back i got into the net of one chanced robbers and i was disposed of cash and valuables.

Now im left to think about this 'ill-luck thing again...

She's the only girl i have no issues with except the ill luck.... Others have been one infidelity or other bad attitudes.

In as much as i dont have believe in that obsolete idea, this coincidence is .....

Guys, once again i need your candid opinion, is there anything like ill-luck?
Can i break off a relationship because of this issue?
Or am i just crazy and thinking nonsense in my head?

Please help Drabeey think straight.

Thanks once again.

Re: Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? by obiorathesubtle: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Fvck commitment! Embrace consensual no strings attacked sex!

Thank you for your time.. Goodnight!
Re: Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? by oreyemikay(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
meet a good prophet of God to pray fervently about and I know you surely overcome
undecidedmeet a good prophet of God to pray fervently about and I know you surely overcome
Re: Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? by Justeenaleo(f): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Don't advise what you wouldn't do.
Re: Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? by Heriborne(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Quit dating.......no be ur calling try sometin else like wedding planing....if u still hve ill luck with dat.....b pastor....if e no go work.....,go talk to ur father in Heaven
Re: Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? by obiorathesubtle: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Justeenaleo:

Don't advise what you wouldn't do.
undecided commitment is the root cause of all the revenge in the world..

I don't like revenge..
Re: Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? by kiddoiLL(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
you both need Jesus in that relationship to make it the perfect one...i mean like you both being seriously getting close to God. quote me, i said God not churches or prophets. peace
Re: Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? by yekeenoj(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
I think everything happen for a reason and not ill - luck has you said. Firstly, you should be wise enough when dealing with female and don't let them love you Because of money and don't be a miser as well.
Secondly, it seems this your college babe still love you. may be you should reconcile and forget about the past.
Lastly, don't play with love be real.
Re: Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
yekeenoj:
I think everything happen for a reason and not ill - luck has you said. Firstly, you should be wise enough when dealing with female and don't let them love you Because of money and don't be a miser as well.
Secondly, it seems this your college babe still love you. may be you should reconcile and forget about the past.
Lastly, don't play with love be real.

Thanks bro. Im actually not playing with love, im just trying to play safe.
Re: Is there anything like 'ill-luck' in a relationship? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

What are saying sir?

(1) (Reply)

Words Can't Express My Gratitude To Y'all / 6 Reasons Why You Must Sleep On Your Left Side No 4 Will Shock You / Funny Reasons To Call Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.