Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) (26088 Views)

President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Religious Extremism Could Kill Nigeria, Jonathan Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by richidinho(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mttchew naija which way
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by Funforme(f): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is good.
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by Iskra: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Democracy qnd free speech, freedom and the flight of common sense, the flight of common sense and the irrationality of man...Indeed we are but beasts when our conscience and humanity is relegated to the place of radicalism, extremism and a seared conscience. Sometimes we should ask ourselves certain questions before we go out on the whim of little minded sponsors who are most happy to map their belittled minds to those of a suppressed citizenry. These are my questions:

A woman was killed in Kano for protesting the use of her business property to perform a religious rite...there were no protests

Four men were killed for practicing their religion in Niger state...there were no protests

A man was gruesomely attacked in kaduna for feeding when he was hungry and almost killed...there weer no protests

A woman was killed most savagely for preaching(albeit I am not sure how she provoked anyone to anger)... there were no protests

A church was raided in daylight and vandalized by religious hoodlums with residents beaten just because they were of a certain religious persuasio...there were no protests

All these happened within the last 3 months and are more than fresh or fresher in our memories and there was no outpouring of collective rage and disdain for the perpetrators. No protests, no words spoken in these same quarters to resist such barbaric behaviors. But the result of the slaughter of innocents numbering in the hundreds that happened much older than all these cited instances draws protests...where is our conscience. May God give us a conscience that we can truly hold up to the light of truth and recoil in shame at our lost humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kaduna and religion crisis are like 5&6...
All my years in that state was one crisis to another.

Kakuri United Bus Stop How Una Dey.... wink wink wink
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Protest everywhere and there. This is the CHANGE you all voted for. As for me let me continue eating my Nkwobi and Enugu palmwine.
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by Barywhyte(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion. No matter the provocations, it remains the fastest growing religion in the world today. Allahu Akbar cool

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by amtalkin(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Let us all take a deep breath.....
breath in
breath out

Now imagine Islam never existed

Kindly drop your answer
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by olaskul(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Did you just say peaceful and tolerant undecided undecided undecided just shut that dirty mouth of yours. Nonsense
mrkayusfit:
Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religion. No matter the provocations, it remains the fastest growing religion in the world today. Allahu Akbar cool

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by Iskra: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Is that the same allahu akbar that the islamist miscreants and brainwashed hordes dont understand when they go out killing, maiming and pilfering for a God that is supposedly all great and powerful, when the same all great and powerful God could have fought his fight himself without the help of puny man.

If allah is truly Akbar...then let the all great and powerful god fight for himself especially where no physical abuse was the offense commited by perceived enemies of islam or his prophets. Why would such a god need your help to do defend himself or his legacy through violence.

May the light of truth that is singular be our guide.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by iamDiabolic(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
This relegion called islam needs to be question,why does anything voilent has to do with them.any north always represent war nd voilence.except abuja I wud neva go nd do anything in dat cursed region

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by amtalkin(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
amtalkin:
Let us all take a deep breath.....
breath in
breath out

Now imagine Islam never existed

Kindly drop your answer
Thanks.
It will have been a peaceful world

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by bamirotola: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:

You r so myopic.. it's d fastest growing religion cos u keep terrorising, kidnapping and maiming ppl... we r here talking about peace and all u cld say ur religion is d fastest growing religion..... ur sulfur in hell is on autorenew...... religion of peace my ass

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by Rayhutar(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
This Hausa man,impersonating as yoruba on this forum ehn, nawa for you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by stansaintly(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Oh no! I didn't expect you to say that. Between Christian faithful and Muslim faithful who is provoking each other? Hasn't it gotten to your ears the number of callous attitudes and killings your religion has heaped on Christians yet for the sake of the Living God we never reacted.
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rayhutar:

This Hausa man,impersonating as yoruba on this forum ehn, nawa for you shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am a yoruba from igbo ora oyo state
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by Rayhutar(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I am a yoruba from igbo ora oyo state
last time you said that you are from Ondo,now from Oyo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by BlueEmbers(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
It is actually the soldiers that killed hundreds of Shi'a civilians following the government directives and buried them in mass graves judging from the undisputable evidences.. So where did these ignorant protesters get their information from?.
Protesting to the government (who were actually the principal executors of the Zariah genocide) is rather rhetoric and absolutely biased, the protesters should try as much as possible to do away with sectarianism as justice is at stake, it does not matter if they are Shi'a and you are sunni, have pity on the souls of the dead and take their side against the government, the government are the real criminals, they are the violators of democracy as they did not respect the right to life and freedom of speech as installed in the Nigerian constitution.
It was the Shiites yesterday, today it may be you.
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
If u dont know wat an irony is, it is when saying one thing to mean the very opposite...that is Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by kirchofff(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bolustic:

Yeah tell them and let them know.
Islam is truly a religion of peace, can't the critics of Islam see how Iraq, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan have been very peaceful and politically stable meanwhile Israel is being destroyed by ISIS everyday?

Even Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, Muhammad Gaddafi, Omar Marten, Al-Baghdad, Abubakar Shekau, Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab, Kabiru Sokoto are all Christians, they are only trying to blackmail Muslims.

Even those who killed the women in Abuja and Kano, destroyed Catholic Church last week are traditional worshippers who want to stain the religion of PEACE.

Only the wise can discern.
lol, ur sarcastic sarcasm will be too difficult for some minds to get grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by kisso: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
the most peaceful religion in the whole world today is christian u hardly see a devoted christian misbehave like other religion so watch what you are saying about christian. because God will soon destroy all those religion that does not want peace to reign in this country better give your life to Jesus Christ who die for your sin. of you dont know Jesus, destruction is awaiting you. stop make mockery on the christian. God bless you.[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by Rexyl(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Some people are killing peace In the name of serving God

They should learn of Christ to know God's purpose for life, what God expects of them and the best way to understand and serve him.
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by chikids(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Islam is not the fastest growing religion but even if it is, though I disagree, It doesn't make it the right religion. A religion that doesn't value human life, that kills people at any slightest provocation. You need the true God in your life.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by spartoo: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
senibo1:
Nigerian is crumbling gradually

u ar obviously not Nigerian. if u were, u wld be more reasonable in thought and writing

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by ATTAHDYE(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Government should not allow any protest in Kaduna.
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by danigbo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Peace abi PISS ?
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by senibo1: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
spartoo:

u ar obviously not Nigerian. if u were, u wld be more reasonable in thought and writing
let admit the fact that this country won't survive the economicall rescission facing them right now
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by danigbo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Peace abi PISS ?.....
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by danigbo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I like the PEACE of Islam

Peace abi PISS ?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by breakeven: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Of course Islam is the fastest growing religion and this are perilous times, people are in love with evil, so Islam provide a perfect platform for perpetrating it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by onward4life(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
geraldgiz:
Some days ago, the third terror attack within a year or so, was launched in France, particularly in the tourist city of Nice. 84 lives were lost, mostly children. Many injured are in the Hospital. 30 minutes later, their President, Francois Hollande, led from the front by speaking reassuringly to his people. The existing state of emergency has been extended too. Few hours later, this President has flown in from Paris, the nation's capital, and is about to make a statement in Nice. He knows he has to lead, no matter how tiring it seems. Yes, Leadership is hard work. Now, let me "wail"....errr, yes, let me. Last week, reports said that 81 people were mauled by Fulani herdsmen in Benue, we didn't get as little as "body language" from our Boss down here in response to that, rather, that body language "tweeted" #CowLivesMatter while don in camo few days later in Zamfara. (maybe I missed it, if any major actionable response was given by the Presidency to the latest Fulani killings, point it to me please - Kindly underline "actionable"wink You know the sadly-funny thing, some Adesina or some Shehu will get teary just now, and release a solidarity press release for the latest terror killings in France, on behalf of the Presidency, condemning the killings in (cliché alert) "strongest terms". Sad Sad day again in the world. I spit spittle on these cowardly terrorists that keep wrecking havoc on life. I spit spittle on anyone every bigot or racist out there, who choose to be blinded to the fugacity of life and how it should be lived in reciprocal peace. then, I spit phlegm on the proud failures and kings of hypocrisy outta Aso Rock.

JUST IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW!!!
Buhari's 1 Year + In Office.
Buhari was handed over:
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion
Buhari received within a year:
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on STA
More than a year has passed:
1] Not a kilometer of road constructed,
2] Not a watt of Electricity generated,
3] Not a Ward added to any Hospital in Nigeria.
4] Not a job space created, except the CBN job he shared with his cronies.
5] Not a grain of corn or tomato seed was provided to farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men]
6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry have left Nigeria
7] 4.3 Million jobs lost in 10months - National Bureau of Statistics.
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back.
9] War on Corruption turned into war against his perceived enemies. Convictions by EFCC were cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). Buhari wins cases only on the pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record began.
12] No.3 fastest growing economy in the world to No.83 in 365days.
Fund collected from looters: Who knows the total?- Hanson/Alao T. Kennedy.

Bro if dis informations are real then no need for education anymore seems going to skool these days is just to raise funds for da government to send their kids skools abroad. Am leaving for Ghana @least I cud pay my escape fair!!!! Somtin tells me am from there peace and a to of 3tribes in a whole country
Re: Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) by petomas(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
BlueEmbers:
It is actually the soldiers that killed hundreds of Shi'a civilians following the government directives and buried them in mass graves judging from the undisputable evidences.. So where did these ignorant protesters get their information from?.
Protesting to the government (who were actually the principal executors of the Zariah genocide) is rather rhetoric and absolutely biased, the protesters should try as much as possible to do away with sectarianism as justice is at stake, it does not matter if they are Shi'a and you are sunni, have pity on the souls of the dead and take their side against the government, the government are the real criminals, they are the violators of democracy as they did not respect the right to life and freedom of speech as installed in the Nigerian constitution.
It was the Shiites yesterday, today it may be you.
Another Sycophant sited. Did u watch the video of how everything started and how the Nigerian army senior officers were begging the useless extremist to let them have their way to their destinations? In spite of that they were trowing stones and attacking the army convoy and u didn't condemn them? U see how biased u are in ur dealings?
So u expect the Chief of Army staff and his convoy to display cowardice and turn back and never attend the POP that was slated for that day. To hell with anyone who condemns the army or the federal government on the outcome of Army and Shi'it clash in Zaria and to hell with u for supporting the evil perpetrators.
Bleep U I billion times.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Killed, 40 Others Injured As Boko Haram Rains Rockets On Maiduguri / Burial Of Adegboyega Adebayo Killed In Rivers During Rerun Election / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.