Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,035 members, 7,909,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

For Expectant Moms, Come In Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Expectant Moms, Come In Here. (609 Views)

Seven Business Startup Ideas For Stay-at-home Moms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Expectant Moms, Come In Here. by faari(f): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello, beautiful and wonderful mommas and mommas-to-be.
First off, congratulations!!! The Almighty that have perfected your carriage and seen your journey up to this moment, will guide and watch over the rest of the days till you meet your baby. Amen.

I am Lola (and I am also an expectant mummy like y'all) but I am also here to tell you that I am into the sale of packages for expectant mummies and their babies. The packages I sell are of different categories but I want to introduce the HOSPITAL BASIC PACKAGE to you today.
A lot of us new mummies don't always know what to get when it comes to our hospital list, thus I did my research by visiting several government and privately-owned hospitals and I was able to come up with the basic necessities that a typical delivery list consists of.
My HOSPITAL BASIC PACKAGE is affordable and you need not buy any other thing as it is basic and each item is carefully picked and are of good quality. And yes, it is very pocket friendly and won't make a hole in your pocket.

The package includes:
2 mucus extractors 2 cord clamps 2 gloves
small cup
baby brush & comb set (unisex)
soap case and baby sponge
pack of baby socks (unisex)
pack of washcloth (unisex)
set of 3 pieces George baby sleepsuit (unisex)
set of 3 pieces George baby bodysuit (unisex)
set of George cap and mitten (unisex)
set of receiving blanket (unisex)
a shawl (unisex) and 2 baby towels
Cussons baby wash/ baby lotion/ baby powder and baby oil
Goya extra virgin Olive oil
a mentholatum balm and methylated spirit
1 cord gel (for cord care)
1 Glucose
1 cotton bud pack
1 Dele 450gm cotton wool
Huggies unscented baby wipes
1 small pack Huggies diaper size 1
1 savlon antiseptic liquid (50ml)

For the mother-
3 pieces of Dele of sanitary pad
shield deodorant stick and bic shaving stick,
a pack of nursing breasts pads and a big towel,
1 toothbrush, a mackintosh
1 hairnet and one disposable pantie-set (medium)
1 jik
6" crepe bandage
1 medium sized travel duffel bag

There you have it!!
Christening/child dedication shawl and outfit (dress, socks and shoes for girls/trousers, waistcoat, shirt, socks and shoes for boys) also available upon request. And if you'd like to change the unisex colors of the package to be gender specific, we'll also do that for you.

Call me now for other information and details.
08125334984 or send an email to faarigarde@gmail.com

PS: I have other packages involving the first 3 months of your baby's arrival upon request.
I don't sell single items, all I sell come in packages.

Thank you.
Congratulations to us once again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Organic Products Here / I Need A Good Content/article Writer To Help Me On My Project / Business In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.