Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" (65642 Views)

Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" / Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lola Alao's Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by closearms(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drienzia:
when lots of Muslims converts to Christianity, we praise God for a new soul av been converted. Buh wen only one Christian(not an active Christian) converts to Muslim .. The whole world no go hear word.

BTW ..its her choice, and I'm happy for her.
u not what you are saying . 15000 plus accept Islam daily in the world and you re here saying this .. the 36 family member of mine accepted is Islam 14yrs did you here that one NO ..
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by FILEBE(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:

See, I am not Allah nor his Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

I am just telling you what is in the Quoran.

Its too late for her. That's why I suggested she tries Jehovah's witness or Latter Day Saints if they accept candidates with tattoos in their Paradise.

Who are you to say it is too late for someone to repent? Which kain talk dey emanate from your mind na?
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Was she ever a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Babe2sure(f): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hehehe! This is really surprising!
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Horluwahdammy(f): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lyk seriously?

Buh wetin concern me....
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by hamzyluv(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
missyadorable:
She is LOST!

From Light to darkness

how can u defined light and darkness ?? .. how can u juxtaposed the fact that white is of God and black is of Satan ... . ? ...we African we are not ready to move forward .....

Jesus & Muhammed ( prophets/messenger/son/lord ) """" ( white ).. they are from God . yes/no ?

devil is dark .. like we Africa ( god of sun/iron/river goddess/ amadioha/ ) ( black) so all our belief and religion is of darkness .... yes/no?

my take """"""" let's assumed that we Africa is the 1 that hav the opportunity to colonised Israel /Saudi Arabia ... pls what we be their religion ?

use Ur initiative .. no religion is better than others ... just focus on ur life and do good

simple .....
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by hamzyluv(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
omojeesu:

By 'the truth' you mean they will know Jesus who says of Himself what no one ever declared: I am The Way, THE TRUTH and The Life. NO ONE comes to The Father but BY ME' John 14.6?

u mean Jesus said all this ? suuuuuuu, I beg na report be Bible and Quran and other books .. nko be them talk am... ... .. .. . .
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by hamzyluv(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
omojeesu:

By 'the truth' you mean they will know Jesus who says of Himself what no one ever declared: I am The Way, THE TRUTH and The Life. NO ONE comes to The Father but BY ME' John 14.6?

u mean Jesus said all this ? suuuuuuu, I beg na report be Bible and Quran and other books .. no be them talk am... ... .. .. . .
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by hamzyluv(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2016
falopey:

How Allah wan protect Islam? Tell me now. When na we dey protect am. You think say we Muslims dey throw bomb and kill enemies of Allah for nothing?

Allah no fit fight o. If you think say na the person wey we dey fight for no fit fight for himself go come protect Islam, na em bey say you dey fool yourself o.

You better carry your suicide belt if you wan protect Islam. No disrespect.
sincerely speaking .. any right thinking man know that u are not a Muslim .. don't fake Ur self ....

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by blackjack21(m): 12:41am On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

No be me talk o.. Na as e dey Quoran I talk am.

"Allah has cursed those women who practise tattooing and those who get themselves tattooed, and those who remove their face hairs, and those who create a space between their teeth artificially to look beautiful, and such women as change the features created by Allah. Why then should I not curse those whom the Prophet has cursed? And that is in Allah's Book. i.e. His Saying: 'And what the Apostle gives you take it and what he forbids you abstain (from it).' (59.7) (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Dress, Volume 7, Book 72, Number 815)"[

Weyrey cow¹, what you quoted is hadith not the Qur'an. cheesy
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by SaintUlot: 3:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by luggy(m): 4:04am On Jul 21, 2016
shame on her. she is a disgrace to her family.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Earningkings(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2016
gat no time to judge nobody. only god can judge.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by emyjay2015: 6:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Make sense. This statement is free of any sentiments. Thank you. The most important thing is where u find the light and where ur heart is at peace
sheedy407:
Mayb she just found her light.

If you dont find your LIGHT in Christianity, port to Islam and
If you dont find your LIGHT in Islam, port to Christianity

But in what ever religion you are,make sure you find your LIGHT

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by delman88(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Did Allah send you a Memo legallizing Tattoos? angry angry angry angry

This is why Boko Haram is angry with some of you so-called muslims.

Tattoo is Haram.

Oga get am a full blood christain
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Ddonoflife(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2016
gidjah:
Good question my broda, she was never a Christian in the start, only nominal, a ture child of the most high will never go on tatoo or dress like a mid night lady!.she was a disgrace to her. Parent who also failed in parental upbringing 202!. Good riddance to bad rubbish
exactly so her changing to islam doesnt change anything,nt even the price of garri in the market.lol
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by onilpee: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2016
abdulkayus:
Masha Allah, may Almighty God make her be steadfast in Islam and help her in Islam.
Sister Rhodiat, welcome to Islam, the only monotheist religion acceptable to God.

Ahahahhahahha I laugh,u knw u are wrong.
ISIS,BOKOHARAM,ALSHABAB all came from your religion.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by MikeB3(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2016
It's her choice o..... Let's congratulate her but I notice that we don't see any post like a man or a woman converts to Christianity from Islam, all we see is so so and so converts to Islam! Hypocrisy everywhere! God where is your righteous face?!
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by yahmohy27: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Drienzia:
when lots of Muslims converts to Christianity, we praise God for a new soul av been converted. Buh wen only one Christian(not an active Christian) converts to Muslim .. The whole world no go hear word.

And whose fault is it? Mtchww
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by yahmohy27: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2016
wheredemdey:
Lol

We honestly do not care...she can turn to krishina for all we care....ain't nobody gat time for her faith and what she chooses to do with it.

BTW...seems the average yoloba man likes yellow paw paw girls with cheap tattoo.....no wonder their girls no matter their body structure and face still bleach and inscribe all these cheap tattoo......oh well...to each and his own.
And how is it ur problem .is like e de pain you
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by meltiplexer: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Please get away from here. This is a discussion amongst believers. angry angry angry

ok o,bye bye. najabet man say so
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by lettynelly: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2016
biblically tattoo is not permitted ,so no sign of ever being a Christian in her. being born into a Christian family cannot make you a Christian but living a Christ-like life is wat that makes u to be one. tnx
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by yahmohy27: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2016
bettercreature:
She has found a muslim maga
Sorry d thing take style de pain am
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by MadCow1: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2016
meltiplexer:

ok o,bye bye. najabet man say so

You get sure bet?

There is love in sharing o! grin
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Olulinks(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:
Humm.

Any reason for this?

End time?
Porting to Islam is not the big deal, but why she did that. Mayb unfaithfulness in her former religion. And the best way to cover up for that is to go to another religion.

sometimes I call this stupidity of religion which is affecting out world today.

Goodluck to her.

I dedicate this FTC to all OAU students qnd my blog - www.Scholarzine. fans.

Thanks

She wants to marry Pasuma.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Olulinks(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Drienzia:

God bless you. Was she a Christian before?
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Olulinks(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2016
bettercreature:
She has found a muslim maga
She has been struggling with Pasuma's mother over the son. I think this will settle it now.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by omojeesu(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2016
hamzyluv:
u mean Jesus said all this ? suuuuuuu, I beg na report be Bible and Quran and other books .. nko be them talk am... ... .. .. . .

You're right!

Isaiah 53:1 WHO HATH BELIEVED OUR REPORT? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

John 12:38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our REPORT? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?

1 Peter 1:12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now REPORTED unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; WHICH THINGS THE ANGELS DESIRE TO LOOK INTO.

Do you believe the CNN, BBC, CHANNELS TV and NTA NEWS REPORTS? What about social media news and REPORTS including those of Nairaland?

The GOOD NEWS has been told: Jesus saves sinners. This is the Truth that delivers from eternal loss and regret. It is up to you to believe it or not. I did in 1983.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Arsewipemod: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:
Humm.

Any reason for this?

End time?
Porting to Islam is not the big deal, but why she did that. Mayb unfaithfulness in her former religion. And the best way to cover up for that is to go to another religion.

Goodluck to her.

Thanks
Haven't you noticed the trend? They target female "celebrities" lure them with money and announce their "conversation" on social media like its some big deal. Women and money sha. They'd sell anything for money.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Bimpe29: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Alhamdulillahi as you were able to find the way upon seeing the light. May Allah's continued blessing and guidance be on you.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by christee(f): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2016
Microflux:
Humm.

Any reason for this?

End time?

Goodluck to her.

maybe she got married to a muslim

Thanks
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Prettyenit18(f): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2016
You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.