Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli (1388 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by olalekan1(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2009
Zain Joli is pure nonsense. I have been enjoying the 15 free zain to zain sms, free call me back and others but since I joined zain joli, its been a terrible experience. Now I am blaiming myself for joining. Zain una no do well at all
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by adebayo201: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
Eya! Pèlé! Dier is no way out bt d available is ha. Can u bear d risk? Yes? Tòó, GO AND BUY ANODA ZAIN SIM AND CALL DIVERT ANY CALL 4rm d old SIM 2 D NEW 1 nd continue 2 JOLY sorry continue 2 ENJOY grin cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by honsule(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
Talking about sending free txt msg.Do u know that with ur Benin sim and with special config and msg centre No. u can send unlimited txt msg to any network in Nigeria,be it Zain,Mtn,Glo etc.No more going online to send half msg using Mjoy etc.U CAN TXT UNLIMITED.the answer lies with Honsule.
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by gigdigba: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2009
Honsule.lets discuss mote on cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by gigdigba: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2009
Zain Joli was the fraud of the century from Zain Nigeria.What stops Zain from coming out to inform the public of discontinuing the free sms.Instead,zain cornerned many million subscribers and dimemebered them of this sweet service.I am leading a protest of 200,000 people to drop their zain sim if zain doesnt rescind this joli fraud in the next 48 hours.this is no threat
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by olalekan1(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2009
adebayo201:

Eya! Pèlé! Dier is no way out bt d available is ha. Can u bear d risk? Yes? Tòó, GO AND BUY ANODA ZAIN SIM AND CALL DIVERT ANY CALL 4rm d old SIM 2 D NEW 1 nd continue 2 JOLY sorry continue 2 ENJOY grin cheesy grin
you mean if I buy a new sim and do a sim swap, I will be on simply special tarriff?
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by Juniorroged(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2009
well i called the costomer care and i was told that the free sms thing would sooon be placed. i must tell you that i barked at the agent that spoke to me and he begged. well i want you guys to also know that the zain joli is presently the cheapest tarriff in naija, just try and meet a mathematician and he would help you do the calculations. meee still dey enjoy the joli padi oooooooooooooooo
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by adebayo201: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2009
you mean if I buy a new sim and do a sim swap, I will be on simply special tarriff?

yes that is it. grin cheesy[b][/b][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by abrahym(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2009
Juniorogged it seems ur zain staff? Zain padi, zain joli and zain bullshit na scam! Efcc should investigate dis
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by honsule(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2009
abrahym:

Juniorogged it seems your zain staff? Zain padi, zain joli and zain bullshit na scam! Efcc should investigate dis

Rather ICPC cool cool
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by Mitchell49: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
adebayo201:

yes that is it. grin cheesy[b][/b][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

NO WAY! ALL NEW ZAIN SIMS IN THE MARKET ARE PRE-ACTIVATED WITH ZAIN JOLI . . .
MY PAL BOUGHT A ZAIN SIM 2 DAYS AGO, WE ASKED THE SELLER IF IT WASN'T JOLI AND SHE SAID YES!

OPENING THE PACK AND PUTTING IT INSIDE HIS CELL,
VOILA, WELCOME TO ZAIN JOLI!
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by bydot1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2009
u re welcome to d joli world cheesy cheesy no goin bck
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by bydot1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2009
honsule, ja wa si na
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by strictlyt: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2009
o ja yin si ti

welcome to nairaland

home of selfish peeps
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by tunnex190: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2009
Una dey joli dey go joo
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by primeson1(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2009
Hi honsule, abeg jami si primeson1@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Migrate Out Of Zain Joli by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2009
from d moment I saw d 4kn joli ad, I new d free sms was at stake. Still on simply special

(1) (Reply)

Bb Bold 2 For Sale / Nokia C2-03 Is Up For Sale @ 20k Dual Sim / How Do I Get Videos From Lg800g Phone To My Computer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.