Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

"You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke (56826 Views)

Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid / Timi Dakolo Children Are Growing So Fast (Photo) / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Adminisher:
Even moderate alcohol daily after the age of 29 without exercise will give MAN BOOBS. The worst is beer. If you are over 29 and take one bottle of beer daily you m8ght need to do testosterone boosting exercises like squatting with weights for 45 minster daily to prevent boobs
what of someone over 40 who downs 50 bottles of beer a day without exercise?
Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by doggedjay(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Handsome dude.......Bleep haters
Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by Gkemz: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
This old man still dey form fresh boy. Last time i checked his mates were celebrating child dedication, i mean legitimate child dedication not baby mama pikins.
Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by millionboi(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2016
Empero1:
Extrogen in his body surpasses the testosterone, that is the cuase of his growing boobs... it supposed to be vice versa under normal circumstances.
so how does one correct it
Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by Davidski(m): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Good to be back. Since 2009 last login...
Good to be back
Abeg make una leave our wife beater alone ooo
Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by velocity03(m): 12:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Like really that's not jim iyke!!! It shows more weight less gym for Timaya. Pls it aint easy to make up a thread but gather ur facts before trying one.
Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 21, 2016
It's called being a father. I gained the exact kind of weight when my niece was born. Taking care of a child daily means no time to workout.
Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by ReachHard: 3:19am On Jul 21, 2016
OOOOHHHH, HOW DID DIS PO0 GET TO FRONTPAGE?!

Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by SaintUlot: 3:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by goodforsomthing: 4:57am On Jul 21, 2016
He just start with 2 pack remaining 4 pack.
Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 21, 2016
omenka:
If he claps back, the whole world would hear.

People just wouldn't mind their business.

By the way, it is not his breasts but the nature of the shirt.

Smh.
na only u get eyes, d rest don high, Jim has a very wel built physique
Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by murmee: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
virginboy1:
A man was shocked to see his beautiful divorced neighbor knocking on his door one Friday evening.
. "I'm feeling so lonely that I can't stand it." she said.
"I want to go out, get drunk & want to enjoy my life. Are you free tonight?"
"Yes!" he replied enthusiastically.
"Wonderful." she said.
"Then please take care of my kids... shocked grin

*Moral :* _Please read instructions carefully before saying yes! All free items come with terms and conditions..._ wink grin cheesy
Beautiful! Don't rush to saying yes in all matters.
Re: "You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke by Babysho(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Nairaland and boobs...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3985427_screen2016071722053_jpega152cb98f29027be2a185f6aee6219cf

HahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahhahhahhhhhhhahhhhahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahahahahaHahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahhahhahhhhhhhahhhhahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) / Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape / Efe Slays In Native Attire at Unilever Headquarters with Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.