Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,990 members, 7,899,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

Goat Gives Birth To 'human' Kid In Taraba (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goat Gives Birth To 'human' Kid In Taraba (see Photos) (1213 Views)

Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth / Tonto Dike Gives Birth To A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goat Gives Birth To 'human' Kid In Taraba (see Photos) by jamsywizzy: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hausa new portal Rariya News shared these unbelievable photos of Taraba residents in shock and awe, after a nanny goat allegedly gave birth to the baby goat in 'human form'.

Trust Nigerians, stories are already flying among the residents that the owner of the goat may have had sex with the nanny goat, and this strange looking kid is the result of their unholy dalliance.

See photos of the 'human goat' below:

http://afribreeze.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=387

Re: Goat Gives Birth To 'human' Kid In Taraba (see Photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
I dnt see any resemblance of human being therein....or is my eyes playin prank on me
Re: Goat Gives Birth To 'human' Kid In Taraba (see Photos) by Slimberry1(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Checkout New Photos Of Former Nollywood Actress Regina Askia / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Looks Beautiful In New Photos / PHOTOS: Maheeda Releases New Adu*lt Video & Photos !8+(watch Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.