Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? (4228 Views)

Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
There has been claims and counter claims about the authenticity of the letter allegedly writing by Zenith Bank to deny ever funding Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State during the elections. However, one question most people miss is that:

- Is it acceptable for a bank as reputable as Zenith Bank to write a formal letter without a date on it?

- Similarly, Is this a huge and embarrassing mistake by Zenith Bank or is the letter indeed forged?

Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by nonny400(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Let's wait for Adekunle Gold, King of photo shop to tell us.
Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by rottennaija(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
It wasn't a letter. It was a public statement. Or let me ask, does a president speech carry date?
Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
rottennaija:
It wasn't a letter. It was a public statement. Or let me ask, does a president speech carry date?

Stop displaying your ignorance with pride, I have attached the most recent 'public statement' from President Buhari.

Didn't you see a date on it? Don't look for an excuse when there's none.

Please when next you are on a defensive mode don't forget to use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by mazichika: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
APC and EFCC did a bad job there.

You wonder why up till today Zenith bank have refused to address the public on this issue.
Even for the fact that I took Zenith bank 23 good days to debunk this huge allegation shows that EFCC and APC wrote this letter.
Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by rottennaija(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Stop displaying your ignorance with pride, I have attached the most recent 'public statement' from President Buhari.

OK. Thanks. UT wasn't from zenith bank. It was photoshoped. Happy now?
Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
rottennaija:

OK. Thanks. UT wasn't from zenith bank. It was photoshoped. Happy now?

I admire your humility, not many people get to admit they are wrong or too quick to judge.

My warmest regards, Cheers!
Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by rottennaija(m): 2:13am On Jul 21, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

I admire your humility, not many people get to admit they are wrong or too quick to judge.

My warmest regards, Cheers!

Then clearly you don't know of mockery when you see one.

1 Like

Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by PigMeat: 5:22am On Jul 21, 2016
Not even in the animal kingdom. "na market list?" not to talk of co-operate organisation like zenith.
Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Op, stop begging this issue, the statement was downloaded from the Nigeria Stock Exchange site, and NSE haven't raised any issue concerning the hacking of its website.

Trust Lere Olayinka, if Zenith had dated the statement without flaws, he would still found fault. It's called damage control. Don't let politicians play on your intelligence.
Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by goonsmi: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

When you know you don't want contributors on your thread then why asking a general question ?

You asked a question which the guy answered to the best of his understanding and your next step is to insult him?

I don't understand why we pick fight unnecessarily over issues that add little value to our lives. have you seen Fayose's children on the street defending him? but here you are throwing insult over issues that should be educative.
Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
goonsmi:

When you know you don't want contributors on your thread then why asking a general question ?

You asked a question which the guy answered to the best of his understanding and your next step is to insult him?

I don't understand why we pick fight unnecessarily over issues that add little value to our lives. have you seen Fayose's children on the street defending him? but here you are throwing insult over issues that should be educative.

You miss the point already...read again and see I didn't insult him but called him to order by presenting a prove. He later realized he is too quick to have come to such conclusions and accepted his ignorance. I stated the obvious but you on the other hand didn't learn from the mistake of the person you are trying to defend by committing the same crime of jumping into conclusions. If only we read, digest and reason well Nigeria would have been far better than what it is today. Sadly, most people lack the precious gift of comprehension.
Re: Letter By Zenith Bank: Is It Acceptable To Write A "Letter" Without Date On It? by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
rottennaija:

Then clearly you don't know of mockery when you see one.

What made you think I have not mocked you in return?

(1) (Reply)

OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy / President Buhari To Host West African Leaders In Abuja Today / Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.