Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,836 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Ex- Is Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex- Is Nice (841 Views)

See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) / My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex- Is Nice by sweetmum(f): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2009
my ex-boy friend is been nice to me,he gives me money and other gift items,he is married now.what made us part was his fault and he said he is trying to make up what he did,his wife is not aware of this kindness oh!
lately he said he will give me money for accomodation,that he didnt like where am staying.my girl friend said i shold put a stop to it.
we are not dating,so friends.
what do u think?
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by jydoo1: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
u beta get things straight, from singing to clapping, then frm clapping to dancing, u ve 2 watch d way u accept " gifts" frm him because e be like say d guy get plans oooooo
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by Yumi(f): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2009
You should stop accepting gifts from him. Maybe move on with your life. If he's married to you how would you feel. Whatever you do always comes back on you, thats not good karma right there, one day you will be married to.
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
If you don't stop now,
You'd one day get pregnant for him.
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2009
STAY OUT OF HIS WAY! ALERT ALERT!!! DANGER ZONE!
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by biola44: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2009
else,
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by whitelexi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by Nautillus(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
There is no problem here, you like him alot dont you?, then enjoy the shower of affection and keep seeing him, you knw you want to. grin grin grin
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by sistajay(f): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2009
Poster:

You know for Naija nothin goes for nothin! You will end up as second best!!
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by CrazyMan(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
If you know you love your future, better stay away from him and shun his gifts. His married; so no matter how much fetish things he gives to you, you should know that you would never become his wife.

My advise is this: instead of wasting valuable time with him while your biological block ticks away, look for a responsible single man would would be willing to walk you down the aisle.
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by Yumi(f): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
CrazyMan:

If you know you love your future, better stay away from him and shun his gifts. His married; so no matter how much fetish things he gives to you, you should know that you would never become his wife.

My advise is this: instead of wasting valuable time with him while your biological block ticks away, look for a responsible single man would would be willing to walk you down the aisle.

Exactly Crazyman you hit the nail on the head.
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
Well if he's the one offering . . why not
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by whitelexi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well if he's the one offering . . why not

I missed u Uju. . . u dey run from me? lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by pinkstar(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2009
hmmmmmm,my dear,you are in the modern Nigeria 2 know that guys that buy gifts,give you money & take you out have plans on their minds.Guys that spend on ladies are only displaying 2 people and friends that such a lady is CHEAP.Be very careful,cos you are trying 2 put assunder what God has joined together.If it didnt work from the start it would definitely not be at the end that it will work out.Please dear flee from him,Because he is FAKE.
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
whitelexi:

I missed u Uju. . . u dey run from me? lipsrsealed

Ah honey'm how can I run from you nau? You know that's no possible wink kiss
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by whitelexi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
Ujujoan:

Ah honey'm how can I run from you nau? You know that's no possible wink kiss

Afraid been dey catch me before, but now my mind don rest grin

How've u been?
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by ritaNL: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2009
He will soon start asking if you could be NICE to him with your body too .
You better stop collecting stuffs from him.
How would you feel if your hubby tells you,he's bin acting nice towards his ex?
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2009
whitelexi:

Afraid been dey catch me before, but now my mind don rest grin

How've u been?

Fine oh. I just dey like say I no dey!! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
The guy is just grooming you for sexy time later on wink Move on im sure you will not want to hear about another female taking gifts from your Hubby in future.
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by LordReed(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
@sweetmum
You are swooning already. You've entered the danger zone of falling in love with another woman's HUSBAND especially as he's your[b] EX[/b] boyfriend. Tread very carefully if u don't want heartbreak reloaded.
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by popegirl(f): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2009
I don’t think there is anything wrong with him sending you gift, so far you can keep him at arm’s length, I have a married ex too that gives me money and all sorts and I’ve not seen him in 3years.
Once you know you gotten over the breakup please collect and demand for more
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by mikesleek(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2009
Babe, looks like you want to turn to tuyrn to second wife abi?
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by AniLee(f): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2009
Honey, its gotta stop. Everything.
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by Nezed(f): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2009
sweetmum:

my ex-boy friend is been nice to me,he gives me money and other gift items,he is married now.what made us part was his fault and he said he is trying to make up what he did,his wife is not aware of this kindness oh!
lately he said he will give me money for accomodation,that he didnt like where am staying.my girl friend said i shold put a stop to it.
what do u think?

Does that not sound like he wants you 'two' in a private cozy environment so that he can 'Y'all know what i mean right?

Gurl, please be advised accordingly oh!
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by GEW: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2009
save some of the money for baby stuff just in case you need them
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by nana(f): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2009
1:He is your Ex---Well aint no big deal if u both still talk but,him footing ur bills amongst other petty things? U need to be careful.
2:He is married. For the fact that he is married,u need to stop accepting his gifts and tell him str8 up that u're doing just fine. If he needs to give u gifts,tell him to take them to his wife!
Re: My Ex- Is Nice by IFELEKE(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2009
sweetmum:

what do u think?
You seem to be enjoying it and it's beclouding your reasoning. . .
A piece for you, Snap out of it and move on with your life, your Ex should be in your past while you presently project into the future.

(1) (Reply)

Moral Dilemma: What Should She Do? / In Love With 2 Women / Come in rhymez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.