Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,852 members, 7,922,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Ambode (514 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. / An Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Ambode by dagama49(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Open Letter to his Excellency, Governor Akinwumi- Ambode (Written by Egbeolowo-Ridwan-OLaitan) Your Excellency Sir, I want to use this medium of social media to reach you, since getting to you has a lot of protocols. But, I believed that, even if you don't read my message personally, your aids will get it across to you. SIR, may you live long and achieve the stated aims and objective that will transform and transmute Lagos State in years to come.
I write as a bonafide Citizen of Nigeria......... I write as a true Descendant of Oduduwa...................... I write as one who feel the pains of the people. I write as a political and social animal........ I write as someone who lives, wine and dine in Lagos State......

It is very sad to know about the ongoing crises at IGBO-OLOMU area of ISAWO, IKORODU, LAGOS which has kept the people living in this environment in an abject ululation and fear of the unknown. It is no more news that the IJAWS are the Enigma Terrorizing this Area in the course of their Egocentric Benefit which has cost some peoples life while some were forced to flee due to the disorderly outburst that greeted the area. The Lagos State Government as a matter of urgency and Exigency just now need to show more than a Complacent, more than a Lethargic, more than a Passive interest on the Security Imbroglio that wet into the IGBO-OLOMU area of ISAWO, IKORODU ,LAGOS.

The Security and Welfare of the people shall be the primary purpose of government as diaphanously spelt out in the 1999 constitution Section14(2b) which I believe to be the utmost priority to Lagos State Government.
I am pleading to you Sir, not on the ground that you are not doing well as the number one citizen of Lagos State, as the Father of the State but am pleading to you Sir on the inimical and exigent situation that is now a cankerworm in IGBO-OLOMU area of ISAWO. As a matter of Fact SIR, Fear of the unknown is now the order of day From ISAWO road to IGBO-OLOMU junction which is fully part of Lagos State. And also, am very happy to also use this opportunity to crave your indulgence that the deadly sect have just move to the level of kidnapping people in demand for ransom in order to upgrade their financial system since the oil business is not yieiding much as expected.
Finally, I would implore the Lagos State Government not to take or handle the uncovered injustice orchestrated and animated by the IJAWS with Levity hand in order to safeguard life and property of the people before it get out of hand otherwise "KILE TO PA OSIKA,OHUN RERE ATI BAJE" I beg u once again my amiable Governor to make hay while the sun shine and strike while the iron is hot "so that the daughters of the Philistines can rejoice" your Excellency Sir, following your antecedent and pedigree we believe you can do it, we know you; we believe and assume you to be the political Moses that would take us to the Promise Land.
Eko oni baje ooooo..o baje ti ..

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Ambode by omozele1(f): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
OK
Re: Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Ambode by richylee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
I hope this get to him.
Re: Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Ambode by Henrydone: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Alright I got your message,I will do something about it grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To His Excellency, Governor Ambode by Dammy68(f): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
I pray this your piece get to him as a matter of urgency infact it is a known fact that a monarch was kidnapped in ojo last week with about two casualties. I remember a former governor in the house of senate that was saying that he noticed that the south west is the only peaceful region that it means the leaders of this region are the one sponsoring unrest in the other region. Yoruba will say "witch cry yesterday pickin die today who know no say na the witch wet cry yesterday kill am". My take ooooo. May God help us because they should all know that every family is represented in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Sues Gov. Fayose / . / Your Opinion In 5 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.