Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP (1514 Views)

Yoruba Convene Unity Summit To Decide Status In Nigeria / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by WomanWrappa(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Unity Summit: Ndigbo are landlords, can’t leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze youths tell IPOB
ABA—The youth wing of the pan Igbo socio political group, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has faulted reports credited to the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, which described the Igbo summit held in Owerri, as insignificant as well as a stage managed jamboree, pointing that Ndigbo are the landlords of Nigeria and cannot leave it for anybody; but will only continue to seek for justice, equity and fair play for all Nigerians. Igbo Chiefs In a statement signed by its Chairman of all state chairmen, Mazi Alex Okemini, the youth group said IPOB missed the point by describing a gathering of eminent Igbo leaders as a jamboree and urged the group to tender an unreserved apology to the leaders. The Youth Council noted that it is not compulsory for every meeting of Igbo leaders to hold in Enugu and advised the IPOB to respect Igbo leaders who had fought to bring Ndigbo to their present status and warned that Ndigbo would continue to seek for fair play in Nigeria. “Apart from Enugu which is the capital city of Igbo land, a meeting of Igbo leaders can be convened in other towns in Igbo land. There is no rule which says that every Igbo event must hold in Enugu. We wish to remind IPOB that Ndigbo are the landlords of Nigeria and cannot leave it for anybody; but will only continue to seek for justice, equity and fair play for all Nigerians.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/unity-summit-ndigbo-are-landlords-cant-leave-nigeria-ohanaeze-youths-tell-ipob/
cc lalasticlalalalasticlala
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by HungerBAD: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't take anything from the East serious.

I will only take them serious,when they take themselves serious,and I say this respectfully.

Today they are this,tomorrow another group will say they are that,their leaders in Abuja are fence sitters,just filling their pockets.

I think I will consider Obiano and Okorocha,the Eastern leaders for now as they seem to be the only two making sense there as leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by kingzizzy: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Were Igbos not Landlords in Nigeria when they left it in 1967? Small kids talking nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by Mutuwa(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
hahahaha! this is interesting
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by Victorvexz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
kingzizzy:
Were Igbos not Landlords in Nigeria when they left it in 1967? Small kids talking nonsense
Yimu, what do u know, Olodo

5 Likes

Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by Victorvexz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Watch how Ipob flat heads flood this tread to insult this people with common sense
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by limeta(f): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
BUBU pls free kanu
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by badnature: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Their jobs is to be enemies within,and the will still join the enemy from the outside to cause havoc to #Biafrans
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by MRSALT: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
I don't take anything from the East serious.

I will only take them serious,when they take themselves serious,and I say this respectfully.

Today they are this,tomorrow another group will say they are that,their leaders in Abuja are fence sitters,just filling their pockets.

I think I will consider Obiano and Okorocha,the Eastern leaders for now as they seem to be the only two making sense there as leaders.
Do you think before you make comments? You don't take them serious but you always make comments on every topic concerning Ibos. Are you daft or something?

6 Likes

Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by omenka(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
The scales are falling off people's eyes faster than Nnamudi Kunu had expected- the fraudster will be abandoned in the cold to bear the brunt of his fraudulent misadventure ALL ALONE.

Below is an interesting quote that summarises what the Red Albino had intended to achieve with his scan/terrorist organisation:

Also, before he was arrested, Nnamdi Kanu, not only claimed that he had the support and backing of 88 countries through the Radio Biafra, but also that the zoo would fall if he is arrested, but where is he today?

IPOB has been releasing a lot of lies to misinformed Igbos and have been
deceiving them through its pirate radio to
believe that they are employing professionals
around the world that will ensure the speedy
achievement of the Biafran state.

This is why many Igbos are paying monthly dues to the ridiculous association and thereby enriching Nnamdi Kanu and other IPOB executives.

WHAT A FRAUD!

No wonder why many address them as
Biafrauds.

If one had followed Nnamdi Kanu closely before he was arrested, one would think that he chats with Obama every other hour, yet his arrest and events after this have showed that him as merely seeking to cash in on the sentiments of his Igbo brothers over the loss of former President Jonathan at the poll in order to cause confusion and threaten the peace of the land, with the hope of getting some payment from government.

Chukwuemerie Odechukwu writes. grin

Can anyone dispute a single word in the quote above??

4 Likes

Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by omenka(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, please do justice to this. It's coming from no other but Vanguard and sons of the soil themselves!
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by chadwickcollins(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Which youths, ohaneze ndi ara, ohaneze ndi nzuzu
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by PRXPERT: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
They'll continue to write! They're coming ooh, they will continue to write, when you see them in beautiful attires you would think they're intelligent, don't worry, your mother was complaining the other time that she was persecuted because she is igbo, fatwa was also declared on her! And igbo people came to her defence. Mumus! Keep writing!

1 Like

Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by TheBiafran(m): 1:33am On Jul 21, 2016
actually, ANY GROUP has their opinion on IGBO affairs based on their concepts and desires to ensure peace so i no go bash OHANEZE but, I URGE MY FELLOW IGBO YOUTHS to forget all the crap and study hard!
currently, i am studying CHINESE, had to dump my real course for CHINESE and its for a reason.
I see a time coming when IGBOS wont talk but ACT and let others talk for them........ that time, ALL WHAT NNAMDI KANU has been prophesying will come to pass and it is for that time that i am getting ready.......... and when that time comes, THE GENIUSES in all IGBOS will be awakened again like in 1967...... i encourage igbo youths to study AKAGU and NSIBIDI i also encourage every SS to study same! i write chinese, nsibidi akagu english and the normal igbo and it is for a reason...... nigeria should just get ready thats all i got to say. if you think IGBOS ad infact THE OLD EASTERN REGION WILL EVER GIVE ON OUR DREAM, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MISTAKING! we dont need crowd and adverts, i must make sure i play my role when the time comes............ and for the records, I AM CERTIFIED IPOB and proud of it.
i have met lots of igbos who really wanna contribute and meeting them alone gives me joy!
there is a poll going on at vanguard just check the result
http://www.vanguardnewsupdate.com/poll-vote-now-true-federalism-nigeria-biafra-eastern-states/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by shakaZuIlu: 2:05am On Jul 21, 2016
TheBiafran:
actually, ANY GROUP has their opinion on IGBO affairs based on their concepts and desires to ensure peace so i no go bash OHANEZE but, I URGE MY FELLOW IGBO YOUTHS to forget all the crap and study hard!
currently, i am studying CHINESE, had to dump my real course for CHINESE and its for a reason.
I see a time coming when IGBOS wont talk but ACT and let others talk for them........ that time, ALL WHAT NNAMDI KANU has been prophesying will come to pass and it is for that time that i am getting ready.......... and when that time comes, THE GENIUSES in all IGBOS will be awakened again like in 1967...... i encourage igbo youths to study AKAGU and NSIBIDI i also encourage every SS to study same! i write chinese, nsibidi akagu english and the normal igbo and it is for a reason...... nigeria should just get ready thats all i got to say. if you think IGBOS ad infact THE OLD EASTERN REGION WILL EVER GIVE ON OUR DREAM, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MISTAKING! we dont need crowd and adverts, i must make sure i play my role when the time comes............ and for the records, I AM CERTIFIED IPOB and proud of it.
i have met lots of igbos who really wanna contribute and meeting them alone gives me joy!
http://www.vanguardnewsupdate.com/poll-vote-now-true-federalism-nigeria-biafra-eastern-states/
nothing can stop an ideology - Whynotthetruth
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 21, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

nothing can stop an ideology - Whynotthetruth
An army can crush an ideology. The only way you can achieve your biafra is by a contest of arms with the Nigerian state. So better go raise an army and quit yapping on the internet
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by ejilife: 5:44am On Jul 21, 2016
kropotkin2:
An army can crush an ideology. The only way you can achieve your biafra is by a contest of arms with the Nigerian state. So better go raise an army and quit yapping on the internet
You are not the one to advise us on how to go about getting our beloved nation. We will definitely get it based on our own plans and terms thus keep your unsolicited suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by babyfaceafrica: 6:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Ugandans how far?
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by OlanreJohnson: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Victorvexz:

Yimu, what do u know, Olodo

Don't mind the ipob my muslim brother. We yorubas must do everything to kill biafra, it died many years ago because we yoruba muslim and fulanis said so. We must do everything to live with the SE and SS that we hate.
Thunder fire Seccession!
Thunder fire Oduduwa there!
God bless all the Emirates in yorubaland!

Insha Allah. Amin Kufayakun!
The fulanis cattlemen are Godsent from futa djallon!

1 Like

Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by Eshinwaju: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

Don't mind the ipob my muslim brother. We yorubas must do everything to kill biafra, it died many years ago because we yoruba muslim and fulanis said so. We must do everything to live with the SE and SS that we hate.
Thunder fire Seccession!

This dunce.....why continue dey fool yourself and these dry jokes
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by JimiOgunlola: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2016
Eshinwaju:

This dunce.....why continue dey fool yourself and these dry jokes
e pain am! grin

1 Like

Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by iamDiabolic(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2016
They should get there biafra nd get out of oduduwa land jorh,they keep confusing themself with diffrent group massob,ndigbo,ipod nd co
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by OMAR12: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2016
well ipob were wrong, they should stop throwing insult to anyone or anyone anyhow, we won't achieve the Biafra of our dreams with this attitude, no body is saying that the ideology of Biafra is bad, BT when we as a respected group start action like tout, throwing insult at anyone or everyone, I tell u it will take a long time to attract international sympathy and support I believe In the Igbo dream (Biafra).I believe the millions of lives lost in the battlefield of freedom will not be in vain. we have fought with guns in the open fields and lost now our focus is on the pen and ipob is using the pen wrongly.
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gh
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
angry
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
TheBiafran:
[/s]

If u like learn the language of the spirits, biafra is dead and buried. Shikena sad
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

Thunder fire Seccession!

Evrybdy u knows u re an ipod imposter pretending to be yoruba muslim. This trick to incite hate isn't working, can't u get it?
Re: Unity Summit: Ndigbo Are Landlords, Can’t Leave Nigeria, Ohanaeze Youths Tell IP by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
ejilife:
You are not the one to advise us on how to go about getting our beloved nation. We will definitely get it based on our own plans and terms thus keep your unsolicited suggestion.
The advice my friend also comes with a warning. This biafran agitation will result in the events of 1967-1970 repeating itself again, only this time on a much larger scale

(1) (Reply)

Past Treasury Looters Sponsoring Niger Delta Militants – PMB / Oil Facilities In Abia,abia Gov Meets With Oil Company(pics) / Fayose Drops Another Tornado On FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.