Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) (18451 Views)

Regina Daniels Performs With Akpororo Live On Stage Comedy Show (photo) / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo / Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by Qudbell(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
asa, despite being a very good singer, dunno why I dont listen to her songs
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good!
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by rantmoniker(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
These women wont get old.
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
The head of the moderators on Nairaland is empty....you ban people anyhow and thats stupid of you!
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by Nature8(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
SurefireFashion:
two of africa's best.

500 likes and 300 shares..
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by MicroBox: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Love you Asa.... following Asa world tour
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by alorax2(f): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
kennyblaze007:
So nice...That's all I can stay... Does anyone here stay at ladipo in Lagos

Which one of the Ladipo? Ladipo mushin or Ladipo shogunle?

I work at Ladipo but stays at charity oshodi side close to toyota busstop
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by olaskul(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
Two of Africa worst...
shamecurls:

What about Olamide and terry G?
wors
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by SurefireFashion: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
shamecurls:

Noise.
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by Funjosh(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
I so much love ASA
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by hassanq(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
kennyblaze007:
dere is only one popular ladipo at mushin,so if it dat one den my house is very very very close to d place..
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by chukzyblingz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
This Kidjo is grossly overrated. listened to some of her music and I was disappointed.
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by daclint(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
shamecurls:

1 Like

Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:20am On Jul 21, 2016
The one and only Asa
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by junnyjake(m): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2016
shamecurls:

Wetin concern garri with salad?

1 Like

Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 21, 2016
martineverest:
kidjo remains my best african artiste.
They must be singing 'eva'.

Kidjo and asa remains africa's and nigeria's greatest music exporters(living)repectively
exporters Ke? na clearing and forwarding sure pass oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by oluspicy: 3:48am On Jul 21, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
I love As a for her soulful songs.very peaceful natured girl.no irritating scandal of husband snatching, nude pictures littered over the internet, sex tapes etc.she's got class and natural sophistication.no clownish makeup or dressing half naked and she's very selective of the events she attends

Nice comments. But did I I heard you say HALF NAKED? Please go and watch EYO Musical Video by Asa. And you will understand better...

Thanks.
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 21, 2016
decatalyst:
One of the very few real musician we have in this country.

How many people think so?

SHE IS THE ONLY MUSICIAN AT THE MOMENT FROM NIGERIA
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by amtaken(f): 5:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Asa is older than Linda Ikeji but no one asks her when she's gonna get married.

Why?
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by beyondwalls: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Wetin happen for LAdipo in Lagos?
Which of the Ladipo sef, LAdipo Oshodi or Ladipo Mushin?

kennyblaze007:
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by beyondwalls: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Bet whyyyyy?

LOLss

amtaken:
Asa is older than Linda Ikeji but no one asks her when she's gonna get married.

Why?

1 Like

Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by beyondwalls: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Unclad??
Well, am happy for her and the improved sense of style regarding her outfits/dressing. I think she has come a long way from the Asa that looks very Tom boyish and the pretty Asa lady.

oluspicy:

Nice comments. But did I I heard you say HALF NAKED? Please go and watch EYO Musical Video by Asa. And you will understand better...

Thanks.
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by Joscef(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2016
my 1 &only.....sugar crush cool
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2016
oluspicy:

But did I I heard you...

Ohhhhhhh Lawd! Witch kain Inglish be dis?
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by amtaken(f): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Why?

beyondwalls:
Bet whyyyyy?

LOLss

Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by harlayoh(f): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2016
wow!!! Angelique kiddo and ASA.... am sure it was glorious performing together... I love samba pati by kidjo, moving on by ASA alongside with subway, baby gone, the whole tracks in her album titled bed of stone.. so very lovely I must say
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2016
oluspicy:

Thanks.
she's a performing artist ANd she's portraying a character in that music video so it can be excused.not that she will go out for a performance or show half naked in pieces of rags they call clothes
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by deasy(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2016
remigiusizunna:
Each time i see her i can't help mumoring few of her songs i knw esp the duet with jerry gyang *take me higher*
who else love that track as i do?

That's one nice duet...but where's this Jeremiah Gyang? Is he not singing again?
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by misterjosh(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Cybertext:
ASA of life.... Her songs are the true epitome of unique...

Among her peers in the Nigerian music industry she's the only one that stands the chance of getting a Grammy nomination/awards.
cool alongside WizKid
Re: Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) by remigiusizunna(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
D guy might not be blazing now buh i knw he has some more songs doh not recent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat / Dr Amir Drags Kcee And Harrysong To Court / 'I Used Cocaine But It Never Worked For Me'-terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.