Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,901 members, 7,980,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele (24472 Views)

Gov. Ibikunle Amosun And Godwin Emefiele Lead Stakeholders To Unveil Unilever / Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics) / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by Sunofgod(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki be like......Are my dollars and pounds safe or should I switch to Euro's?
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by piperson(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
lean cuisine hmmmm[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by piperson(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
lean cuisine hmmmm [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by TDonald: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ademusiwa1:

Block 8, ki owa re mi Canada.
British passport does need a visa in Canada

That I am in Mississauga, Canada.

Country that are visa free to Canada , all Europe country , usa passport

AdeSegun ademusiwa

Ko email me, Ni ademusiwa@gmail.com mo fu Ni address.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by phoenix90(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bukola is a seasoned banker too in his own right, he will always have an idea or two he will be eager to confer to the governor definitely. I feel he is driving this senate to be a more concerned, proactive and issue-tackling assembly. We understand the controversies still trailing him bur hey there are economic issues to be handled.
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by Prince202020(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki: don't bother when I became the president of federal Republic of Nigeria under PDP in 2019 I'll still retain you, hope there is still enough cash to throw around.
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by ayusco85(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:
every one is clueless for you

Face front. Zombie
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by NaijaFutbol: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
yomz1e:
Its only in Nigeria, that a politician who is being charged for deception and lying under oath to obtain a political position still stay as the Senate president of this country. This Waterfall model politics is a sham! corruption right at the top which filters down.

Where the president cant present his WAEC, what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by kikake: 12:29am On Jul 21, 2016
decatalyst:
Saraki: Emefiele, do you know the size of Remi's a$$? calm down lemme show you what Dino saw...grin grin

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool :

You are damn too wickedly.
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by Ratello: 2:12am On Jul 21, 2016
This Country is one huge joke bereft of sound-minded and seasoned politicians with visions. I wondered what Saraki who ran down 3 banks (Societe Generale Bank, Intercontinental and the defunct Trade Bank) is discussing with a seasoned Banker as Emefiele? undecided undecided total crap
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by DammyGbade(m): 3:48am On Jul 21, 2016
He is just trying to show relevancy. Saraki is not relevant when it comes to contributing to national discuss...
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by goodforsomthing: 4:38am On Jul 21, 2016
timilehin007:
He's describing the lonnnnnnnnnnnnng-titudness of his potentials jail terms ahead of him

Guy you must be jjc in naija o,how many of them have you seen in the prison. Nigeria prison is for criminal without connection, common police station is a business center. Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by timilehin007(m): 4:48am On Jul 21, 2016
goodforsomthing:

Guy you must be jjc in naija o,how many of them have you seen in the prison. Nigeria prison is for criminal without connection, common police station is a business center. Naijabet man say so
na wa oo. Though I be bet9ja man buh how me no come know all these things lol. Na true u yarn jare.
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by ministeriallist: 4:50am On Jul 21, 2016
goodforsomthing:

U make sense no be small.
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 21, 2016
YorubaFynest:

It's a pity that our youths find sexual abuse a humor.
Sexual abuse or verbal abuse?
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by MasterofdRolls1(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2016
ayusco85:
Two clueless men
They still better pass you, they for nairaland they wail with limited mb
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by MasterofdRolls1(m): 5:20am On Jul 21, 2016
yomz1e:
Its only in Nigeria, that a politician who is being charged for deception and lying under oath to obtain a political position still stay as the Senate president of this country. This Waterfall model politics is a sham! corruption right at the top which filters down.

The last time I checked, it was Buhari that was the liar, who lied about his waec certificate. What crime did Sarki commit?
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by MasterofdRolls1(m): 5:21am On Jul 21, 2016
yomz1e:

The last time I checked, it was Buhari that was the liar, who lied about his waec certificate, and he is still the President. What crime did Sarki commit?
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by iamrealdeji(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2016
exhibition:
Discussion probably

Need something on Jumia?
Just Contact me now!

brother,can you do pay on delivery in Kwara state? I heard they've discontinued pay on delivery for Kwara state
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by iamrealdeji(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2016
phoenix90:
Bukola is a seasoned banker too in his own right, he will always have an idea or two he will be eager to confer to the governor definitely. I feel he is driving this senate to be a more concerned, proactive and issue-tackling assembly. We understand the controversies still trailing him bur hey there are economic issues to be handled.
a seasoned banker who ran 3 banks down?
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by ayusco85(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

They still better pass you, they for nairaland they wail with limited mb

They better pass me in cluelessness (emefiele), and looting (sarathief).
Yeye dey smell
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by ayusco85(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2016
Prince202020:
Saraki: don't bother when I became the president of federal Republic of Nigeria under PDP in 2019 I'll still retain you, hope there is still enough cash to throw around.
Became kwa
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by ayusco85(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Ratello:
This Country is one huge joke bereft of sound-minded and seasoned politicians with visions. I wondered what Saraki who ran down 3 banks (Societe Generale Bank, Intercontinental and the defunct Trade Bank) is discussing with a seasoned Banker as Emefiele? undecided undecided total crap

Both are crap bankers. What has emefieles know how done to the economy?
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by SirHenry105(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2016
Saraki: my guy btw the transformation agenda and our change agenda. Which one better pass?

Godwin E: ah ah oga abeg no ask me question wey if l answer, e go make them sack me nah
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by jahsharon: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2016
phoenix90:

Bukola embezzled all depositors money in Societe Generale Bank, now you call him your seasoned banker.
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by janvier27(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2016
He is probably explaining to him that the mulamula he came with can not go round.
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by bams2999(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Saraki: Emefiele do u know how much monei i have
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by bams2999(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2016
Saraki & Emefiele

Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by mamawin(f): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
hadjipapiey:
Gbo nti mo nsofue Emekulaaye! shocked
lol
Re: Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamrealdeji:
brother,can you do pay on delivery in Kwara state? I heard they've discontinued pay on delivery for Kwara state

No pay on delivery there for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP-NNMG: Fayemi Plotting To Replace Osinbajo, Become APC VP Candidate In 2023 / Court Orders Arrest Of Atiku Abubakar (Jr) Over Children's Custody / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.