Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,168 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? (3423 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Purpletee:

Caring too much I guess, oh, and falling in love with the bad guys.
Caring too much? I will go with the latter-- bad guys!
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
This is unfair! Of all things, u don't have common brain! God Why?

You are a wimp! Gerrarrahia mhen! I've seen your brain. Now, shove it in your throat...a;rseh•le
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by bitchcrafts: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

You are a wimp! Gerrarrahia mhen!
You have Van Gogh's ear for dope vibes no jokes.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Purpletee(f): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

Caring too much? I will go with the latter-- bad guys!

ok
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You have Van Gogh's ear for dope vibes no jokes.

I like that...humor me...
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Piptoes(f): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

I just went to your thread to read about your heart break. It's so touching. It's just a pity!

The more names you call him, the more you feel love for him. Trick your heart a lil bit from the norm; wish him the best and act like you've always expected it, and with time, you'll be absolutely fine. I have been there; it's the main reason for this thread, to showcase our good and loving heart amidst all arrows thrown at it.

There's still light at the end of the tunnel, but not where your "ex" is , this time.
thanks, I really appreciate ur advice....

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by bitchcrafts: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
harsysky:

I like that...humor me...
Pardon me, but I never really gave a damn cheesy
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by placeofallure(f): 4:29am On Jul 21, 2016
I have been lucky in love. I've never been heartbroken, rather I do the heart breaking.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Piptoes:
Oh gosh.....my heart hav been shattered by that asssssshole I call my boyfriend. embarassed
I can fix it back cool
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by FTbomb(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2016
i wear an invisible breastplate...so no ho can break me heart.. tongue
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by passionate87(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2016
I actually saw my own coming 3months to the time so I was already detaching myself lol and have other options, she was surprised when I told her to spill it out that I know what she want to say,i felt bad though but not for long(3 days I guess) I moved on quickly no time to waste na.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2016
placeofallure:
I have been lucky in love. I've never been heartbroken, rather I do the heart breaking.

And you don't have this cowardly feeling within? Do you think you're gonna feel bad when it finally gets to yOur turn?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2016
FTbomb:
i wear an invisible breastplate...so no ho can break me heart.. tongue

In other words, you've not broken any heart before?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2016
passionate87:
I actually saw my own coming 3months to the time so I was already detaching myself lol and have other options, she was surprised when I told her to spill it out that I know what she want to say,i felt bad though but not for long(3 days I guess) I moved on quickly no time to waste na.

For how long did you guys date? You should have even given her T-fair since you already know, did you?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by FTbomb(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2016
harsysky:

In other words, you've not broken any heart before?
that i can't assure you..
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2016
FTbomb:
that i can't assure you..
Lol, You absolutely can. No be you dey inside you?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Abimloaded:
Thrice.....
Given up or still in another one?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by passionate87(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=harsysky post=47744857]

For how long did you guys date? You should have even given her T-fair since you already know, did you?
for 8months, T-fair ke the money she Don chop Neva do her. anyway it was fun while it lasted ,we both benefited u know what I mean but I learnt to be very open minded and never expect too much from anyone.i also learnt money doesn't keep a relationship .

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by rosieluv(f): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
3ce
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
rosieluv:
3ce

Given up yet or still in the game?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by halfricanadian(f): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
cry cry severally more dan i cud take

Even after being heartbroken

I was still blamed for d mess i never created

Hope he is happy with my friend i wish them all d best kiss kiss true love can b anywhr
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry severally more dan i cud take

Even after being heartbroken

I was still blamed for d mess i never created

Hope he is happy with my friend i wish them all d best kiss kiss true love can b anywhr

Do you still communicate with your friend (the female dating your Ex)? Some Girls have gat no chill at all....
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Airborne02(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
break heart ke... wen superglue is just 50 naira nd panadol 100.. with dis mehn no gal can break ma heart
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by harsysky(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Airborne02:
break heart ke... wen superglue is just 50 naira nd panadol 100.. with dis mehn no gal can break ma heart

gringringringringringringringringringrin....I will have to try this your own remedy next time.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Abimloaded(m): 1:56am On Jul 22, 2016
harsysky:

Given up or still in another one?

I don't give up on things.... In another one and njoying it. Love the girl buh not really gonna let it stuck into her head as I guess once they discover a guy truly loves 'em, the "shakara" begins. #Experience.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Your Heart Broken? by Airborne02(m): 7:03am On Jul 22, 2016
harsysky:

gringringringringringringringringringrin....I will have to try this your own remedy next time.
like seriously it works like magic..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. / Abomination! See What Two Kids Were Caught Doing In Church (photo) / Big ups to them gals..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.