Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate (625 Views)

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by engineerboat(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
The Social media Wing of The PDP today decide to take the bull by the horn and making sure that the Party is restructure and put in place neccessary structure and carry along the Youth in the day-to-day operation and activities of the party.

To give it the seriousness it deserves a harsh-tag
#PDPOnlineDirectorate surface on the Twitter, and before you say jack-Robinson PDP youth starts pouring out their reactions to this struggle.

Below are some of the reactions:

Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by engineerboat(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
More

Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
PDP House of Hunger doing what they do best- #Wail.

None of my business though.

They can e-slap themselves to death for all I care.

Their conscience/loyalty is as elastic as the chord used in bungee jumping and can hardly maintain a static form for a second- worst kind of men on earth.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by theEYe21(f): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Not only PDP, Nigeria as a whole lack vision and plans for this country or for the youths
Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by permsec: 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
PDP and crises sha. Will this ever come to an end?

Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by easrael(f): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
omenka:

They can e-slap themselves to death for all I care.

Their conscience/loyalty is as elastic as the chord used in bungee jumping and can hardly maintain a static form for a second- worst kind of men on earth.

Flies follow dead bodies around...

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by Dcomrade(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
omenka:

They can slap their elastic conscience to death for all I care.
Don't get you actually, you people complained of PDP playing negative form of opposition, now the youth wing is abt to correct such act you are still complaining.... what do you want? Even Myndd4.4 engaged us constructively today. Can't we just address issues without playing politics with it and names calling?

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by Dcomrade(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
permsec:
Yes .......we are currently on it.
Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
When you dummies are through with all this Atiku shenanigans, Sheriff will come and sweep all you Enemies of Nigerian revolution out of the PDP. we don't want Dokpesi, Atiku, Anenih or Mantu
Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by Dcomrade(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
theEYe21:
Not only PDP, Nigeria as a whole lack vision and plans for this country or for the youths
I humbly request you join the struggle too in liberating the youth.
Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by engineerboat(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
permsec:

Now is the opportunity to join in the struggle.

The train is moving on already

Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by Yungchukzy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nice concept. not just the PDP but across the entire spectrum of Nigeria, it's high time the youths take the bull by the horn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by Dcomrade(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yungchukzy:
Nice concept. not just the PDP but across the entire spectrum of Nigeria, it's high time the youths take the bull by the horn.
Exactly......
Re: PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate by easrael(f): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Sheriff: Pdp And Itself Inflicted Crisis / Cattle Rustling: NAF Recovers 665 Cows And 141 Sheep/Rams In Kaduna(photos) / VP Osinbajo Worship With The WCC Members At The Villa Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.