Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents (819 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents by marvelck: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Heard the story of a guy who ran away after collecting the traditional list of a girl he wanted to marry, from her parents. The guy said the things listed for him to buy and bring for the traditional wedding were too many and exorbitant. And as as result he decided not marry the girl again. Dont no why some parents like over pricing their daugthers when suitors come to ask for her hand in marriage. Its not right when some people intend using their daughters as a mean of making money.
Re: Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Omo see gobe
Re: Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents by blayde(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
over pricing is bad. but marriage is not for boys.
Re: Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents by crismark(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
mumu....poor wretched pple statement!!!!
Re: Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents by jashar(f): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin

In my humble opinion ooo... I don't think the guy really loved her, or the girl really loved him.

Why?

If material things can make you discard someone, you don't love the person.

If you let people use material things to keep you from someone, you don't love the person.
Re: Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
[b]GUYS IS IT TRUE I HEARD IF U MARRY FROM IMO STATE THAT THE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE LIST IS MUCH IS THAT [/b]TRUE like 1 million lol tongue tongue
Re: Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
oya mke una marry una self na
Re: Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents by cbi24: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2016
he is not a man. grin grin

he need this "Cane"
Re: Man Runs Away After Collecting His Girlfriend's Marriage List From Her Parents by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
crismark:

mumu....poor wretched pple statement!!!!

Eyaa, see as e pain you and how u took it very personal. bros I understand your plight .

(1) (Reply)

Romanceland Has Been Too Gentle.. We Need New Controversies Pls / My Husband Cannot Perform When With Me / Ilovetofucck Is Ready To Invade Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.