Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,176 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? (1383 Views)

I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by Lasgidy1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Guys, over to you

Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
No I won't.
I will only knock you down. You disrespectful fool.
Pretty ko comely ni.
CC: lalakukulala

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by UrWorstNitemare: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided watz d Fuss ova tis gal ??

Una jus spread her pix alova like say she b Michelle Obama.

*spits on thread n walks out*
Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by Sexxkillz: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Too many ways to kill a rat.

I won't slap you, because you'll be expecting me to slap you. I'll treat your 4uck up in a way you never expected, and at a time you aren't expecting. You'll wish I had slapped you instead.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by Emmy157: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
I will nearly KILL you... Try am first ;DI will nearly KILL you... Try am first
Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by senibo1: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
what all this hoes women fail to understand is these, "you can never take the space of a mother" no matter how beautiful you're

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
no na, haba. u go just use sand do cover cloth lasan. I will murder u n make it look like suicide. bitch I don't kid with my mum!,NEVER!.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by vicstar(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
• • • • • Can ya beauty fetch a nigga a million dollars undecided
Bae I ain't gunna slap you embarassed buh ya pusssy is gunna cry for it lipsrsealed sad

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by Lasgidy1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Mehn, all the guys above me got no chill o
Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by caxim04(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Judasi O ni je iya to e..Judas Beating no go reach you own
Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Any day I make mistake enter for romance section especially late hour....i go see say a lot of people here no dey sleep ...

i don waka enter many sections i no see people there ...i come say make i try this side.. ecome be like say market still dey sale here..... na wa..oh shey una no dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by Gofwane(m): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2016
I believe you do watch wrestling and you know Randy orton. I will use his RKO style on you bittch!

Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2016
My mum? You gotta be kidding me
Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by halfricanadian(f): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2016
cry cry
Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by Cadamlk: 12:57am On Jul 21, 2016
I said i will never hit a lady but not the one that hit my mum. By the time am done with you ,that pretty will elude you...........My Mum? shocked
Re: Would You Ever Forgive Your Crush If She Does This? by bitchcrafts: 1:18am On Jul 21, 2016
Na DAT day her prettiness go disappear!.. Talk about Tribal marks, ogbomosho style wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over Your Ex And Finally Move On / As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S / How Do You Chat Up A Girl Without Getting Isho (rejection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.