Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,960 members, 7,927,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

Grieving Mother Who Nearly Died Giving Birth Spent 15 Days Bonding With Her Stil - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grieving Mother Who Nearly Died Giving Birth Spent 15 Days Bonding With Her Stil (1292 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grieving Mother Who Nearly Died Giving Birth Spent 15 Days Bonding With Her Stil by erayo2GCA(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Grieving mother who nearly died giving birth spent 15 days bonding with her stillborn son as she changed his nappy, rocked him in her arms and read him stories before finally saying goodbye

Following a difficult pregnancy, Lynsey Bell began haemorrhaging just minutes after doctors revealed baby Rory would not come into the world alive. But, after plucking up the courage to hold Rory when she awoke from a coma two days later, Mrs Bell, 32, and her husband Mark, resolved to make the most of the short time she had with their little boy. The grieving couple, from Newcastle-upon-Tyne (pictured centre with Rory) changed his nappy, rocked him in their arms, read him stories and bathed him to help grow a bond and say goodbye. The nursery nurse (pictured left and right with Rory) said that, when it was time for her to be discharged from hospital, the couple visited Rory in the ward and later at the funeral home, before taking him home for the first and last time. Pictured inset, Mrs Bell shares a poignant moment with her son.

http://www.jerkzones.com/2016/07/grieving-mother-who-nearly-died-giving.html

Re: Grieving Mother Who Nearly Died Giving Birth Spent 15 Days Bonding With Her Stil by Artistree: 2:03am On Jul 21, 2016
Quite emotional! May she be comforted...
Re: Grieving Mother Who Nearly Died Giving Birth Spent 15 Days Bonding With Her Stil by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2016
Eya. I hope it won't result to maternal psychosis

When dem say make ppl dey thank God say dem or dia pikin no die during childbirth dem no dey fit open mouth give thanks

Me I thank God for my life oh. Even though I no get everything I still thank God.

1 Like

Re: Grieving Mother Who Nearly Died Giving Birth Spent 15 Days Bonding With Her Stil by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2016
Waoh. This is heart-rending cry cry cry
Re: Grieving Mother Who Nearly Died Giving Birth Spent 15 Days Bonding With Her Stil by iykekelvins(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Really really sad
Re: Grieving Mother Who Nearly Died Giving Birth Spent 15 Days Bonding With Her Stil by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dear God! Oh no! Stop posting stuffs like this.. my heart can't take it anymore. cry cry cry
Re: Grieving Mother Who Nearly Died Giving Birth Spent 15 Days Bonding With Her Stil by Titilayooni(f): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
LORD!!! I can't control the tears,hmmm! Baba GOD,please whenever it is my own time,as you made it easy for my mother,give me that grace too IJN....To my unborn baby,I have so many things to say but the most important is"I love you so much"

2 Likes

Re: Grieving Mother Who Nearly Died Giving Birth Spent 15 Days Bonding With Her Stil by HaneefahRN(f): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is so sad. I hope she has gotten over it.

(1) (Reply)

hopefully, we wont make the same mistakes our parents made (pics) / Cable Tv Subscription . Pay After Service / Grandma Over The Moon As She Travels To US For The 1st Time, Vows Not To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.