Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Avengers Mock Nigerian Navy, Threaten NUPENG, PENGASSAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Mock Nigerian Navy, Threaten NUPENG, PENGASSAN (433 Views)

Audio Leak: Wike And Fayose Mock Nigerian Army Over Rivers Rerun - Sahara R / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avengers Mock Nigerian Navy, Threaten NUPENG, PENGASSAN by Kingson56(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2016
ND Avengers accuse Navy of lies and unprofessionalism.
YOUR COMMENT IS NEEDED!!!! – Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) has accused the Nigerian Navy of lies and unprofessionalism
– The militant group also assured of their invulnerability and big plans for the future
– They warned NUPENG, PENGASSAN and foreigners to stay away from oil fields and terminals in the Niger Delta
Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) has refuted the latest information coming from the Nigerian Navy about the arrest of the group’s major logistics supplier.
READ ALSO: Unbelievable! This prominent man of God is a sponsor of Niger Delta Avengers?
They once again stressed that all their operatives were intact and keep winning the war. The statement issued by the militant group’s spokesperson, Brig. General Mudoch, reads in part:
“The news that the Nigerian Navy has arrested Niger Delta Avengers’ logistics supplier is the biggest joke of the 21st century. The Nigerian Navy cannot arrest any of our operatives until we bring down the economy of this country.”
The Avengers has also warned NUPENG, PENGASSAN and foreigners to“leave all oil fields and terminals in the Niger Delta because it is going to be dirty very soon. As it is now, any Tom, Dick and Harry is a suspect of Niger Delta Avengers. The Nigerian Navy has lost its sense of professionalism.
The Nigerian military arrested students in Oporoza and called them Niger Delta Avengers. Any criminal caught is a member of NDA, even their business partners (illegal oil bunkers) with whom things went sour, are NDA members.
READ ALSO: Tension: Buhari himself must lead team to meet Niger Delta militants?
Sea pirates are now Avengers. We want to make this clear. All Avengers operatives are intact, our intelligence agencies are all intact and our operational teams are in high spirit because we are winning the war.
The Nigerian Navy cannot arrest any of our operatives until we bring down the economy of this country. When Avengers carry out any major attack, they (Nigerian military) will deny it. First is the blown NNPC pipeline and second, the 48-inch ExxonMobil pipeline blown by NDA.
READ ALSO: Militants on rampage? Top Bayelsa monarch attacked
ExxonMobil and the government denied it only for Exxonmobil to declare force majeure a few days after the attack. We want the public to know that the Qua Iboe export pipeline is down right now.”
Re: Avengers Mock Nigerian Navy, Threaten NUPENG, PENGASSAN by DaBullIT(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
When will Buhari behave like a Soldier and order a major invasion of the states involved

I know those erdyots will quote me and swear and curse, If you do , Your ban is 100 years

My reason for saying invasion of Niger delta is simple

I watched a video of so called militants shooting sporadically in front of soldiers (if they are real soldiers), i do not know the city or occasion, but what i know is some useless goats were hailing and cheering those militants with AK Rifles

Which leads me to believe the people in that city know the useless touts creating problem for Buhari and our Economy

and they are protecting them by not talking to soldiers or police

Same thing happened in the north and it ravaged them when soldiers came , before those greedy basteurds cause a major problem for the country , Buhari should act right , Do twice what Obasanjo did to them

Nigeria will know peace for another 40 years

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Championing A Cause For Women" - Senator Remi Tinubu. / New Biafra After Civil War-giacomo Garison / Nine Assembly Members To Face Trial Over Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.