Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,734 members, 7,972,665 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. (1822 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2009
CrazyMan:

What's funny; it's the truth. nairaland girls are so stingy. undecided

Really? undecided

Okay give me your addy in Awka and I'll come pay you a vist this night! How about dat?
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by CrazyMan(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2009
Are you serious or you're just pulling my legs? undecided

Alright I stay at UHE off Aroma junction Awka; I would be expecting you o! undecided
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
What's UHE
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by CrazyMan(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2009
Udoka Housing Estate are you in Anambra at all? undecided
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
LOL

Udoka's not off Aroma junction. Infat its very far from Aroma junction! Na wah oh, you cant even give a proper addy! tongue cheesy
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by ngel0v3(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2009
Men, forget about her! She's not real. (Besides you didn't woo her the proper way - the way girls love it)

You are a good guy, but you need to learn to be a MAN!
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by CrazyMan(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

LOL

Udoka's not off Aroma junction. Infat its very far from Aroma junction! Na wah oh, you cant even give a proper addy! tongue cheesy
That's the closest bus stop; and it would depend on where you're coming from; If you're coming from Onitsha, then that's where you would have to drop at. Which other bus stop is close to Udoka
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by IFELEKE(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
Poster,
you again? I thought you ran out of fabricated stories. . .
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2009
Na wa oh.Soon we'll be recieving topics like"help i've been abducted by aliens but returned to submit my project,they said they'll come back.What should i do?" ASUU strike resume some pple are living a schizophrenic life.*xynerio=fabricated scenarios*
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by german007(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
POSTER IF UR STORY IS TRUE.

YOU MUST BE VERY SILLY FOR GIVING HER 20K.

U ARE INDEED A CHICKEN. U LIVE UP TO UR NAME.

HOW CAN U GIVE 20K TO A GIRL THAT INSULTED U?

U FOR JUST PICK HER , LIKE SAY U WAN CARRY HER GO HOUSE, COME DUMP HER FOR MIDDLE OF EXPRESSWAY MAKE SHE TAKE LEG WAKA FOR 3 HRS, !
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by kwibus7: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2009
This is the seventh fabricated story I'm reading from this guy. Don't worry, FG will sign all ASUU wants them to very soon so you'll be able to return to school

shocked grin grin grin grin OH MY GOD, THAT'S REALLY CRAZY!!! 10 POINTS!
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by Basildon1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2009
xynerio, you no dey try o, grin, see as you just dey fall different ppl hand
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2009
CrazyMan:

That's the closest bus stop; and it would depend on where you're coming from; If you're coming from Onitsha, then that's where you would have to drop at. Which other bus stop is close to Udoka

shocked shocked shocked

If you are really in Awka, you'd know that when coming from Onitsha, you pass two bus stops before getting to Arroma: Kwata & Unizik. If you are going to Udoka the best place to stop is Kwata junction. Why go all the way to Arroma and then go back

Ha, you see green light and you no fit give address! Next time dont blame NL girls oh!! tongue cheesy
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by CrazyMan(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2009
Ujujoan:

shocked shocked shocked

If you are really in Awka, you'd know that when coming from Onitsha, you pass two bus stops before getting to Arroma: Kwata & Unizik. If you are going to Udoka the best place to stop is Kwata junction. Why go all the way to Arroma and then go back

Ha, you see green light and you no fit give address! Next time dont blame NL girls oh!! tongue cheesy
Kwata junction is for those living in road one to road six.

The other outlet is easily accessible from Aroma; and mind you, when coming from Onitsha mind you, Unizik junction comes first before Aroma; you only pass kwata junction when you're coming from Enugu; so stop confusing me biko, go and make proper enqury before concluding on your answer.
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2009
CrazyMan:

Kwata junction is for those living in road one to road six.

The other outlet is easily accessible from Aroma; and mind you, when coming from Onitsha mind you, Unizik junction comes first before Aroma; you only pass kwata junction when you're coming from Enugu; so stop confusing me biko, go and make proper enqury before concluding on your answer.

Really?? undecided I tot there was only one Udoka in Awka! undecided

Anyway, lets not argue about directions. Me I know I cant get lost in Awka but if you think you'll get to kwata before arroma when coming from Enugu, then you'll prolly get lost! cheesy cheesy
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by CrazyMan(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2009
@Uju

Awka is big like you said; and one can easily get lost. But as far as I can tell Unizik junction comes first, then followed by Aroma junction (that's where you have the round about that takes you to Ifite) kwata comes last. Apart from that, any other direction isn't really known to me. wink

Finally, when coming from Enugu to Udoka which I believe is a few miles from Awka, the only place where you would be permitted to drop is Aroma and Unizik junction. No driver coming from Enugu would drop you at kwata junction. So please if you have friends who want to visit you from Enugu, don't tell them to drop at kwata or else they would get lost and you would be held rerponsible. smiley
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by thejonny09(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2009
I don't really think the story is fabricated. Maybe you can frown at him just dashing out 20k, that part has a question mark.

For me I think the poster want ladies to learn not to snub a guy maybe because at that moment he doesn't meet your taste. This life is all about CHANGE.

My own experience in 2002 a girl I used to admire in my neighborhood just graduated from university and fortunately she secured a job with the then Society General Bank (SGB). One Sunday evening I met her with her friends and she look very attractive. I summed up courage and went to her after greeting them I said to her directly, ‘YOU LOOK VERY ATTRACTIVE AND ADORABLE TODAY’; my brother the girl looked at me and said ‘WHICH DEY WEY THIS ONE START’, they boosted into laughter and the shame was much I didn’t go to were I intended to go again. The girls knew me. One of them later came to me and apologized. Later I got a job with an oil servicing company and equally became the latest big boy in the neighborhood; she first came as marketing I declined. Unfortunately the bank collapsed she became jobless and started looking for job that was when she start sending me text messages begging that I forgive her and help her that things are not easy with her, we should be friends, well to cut the story short I assisted her and dated her but I cannot marry her because she is the type that believes in ‘for better for stay’. Even though she has gotten another job still with a bank and want us to be more serious I can not. SO GIRLS LEARN CHANGE IS CONSTANCE, BE WISE YOU MAY MISS YOUR RIGHT MAN.
Re: She Said I Was A Chicken And Now She Called Me Her Saviour. by german007(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2009
Thejohnny

I think you are very very right.

This things happen a lot.

The most common ones nah the girls for uni wey dey do shakara those days, after school , and den dey single, because their biological clock don dey tick and their mileage don dey high. They then start to look for husband to marry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleeping After intimacy / My BF Just Broke Up With Me. Should I Still Take D Money From Him & Be Friends? / Sexy Single Nigerian Men !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.