Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,691 members, 7,885,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:34 PM

How To Benefit Immensely From ASUU Strike. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Benefit Immensely From ASUU Strike. (858 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Benefit Immensely From ASUU Strike. by kingsolve(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
Discover how you can turn disadvantages into opportunities; here are practical things students should do during strike.

Amazing it may seem but that’s 100% correct. In here, I will be showing you in clear details, how you can make yourself wealthy and transform the entire course of your life for good through this ASUU strike even as a student.
A lot of people complain about everything, they fail to see the good side of things around. The rich men you see today didn’t get there by seeing like a lot of us see today. They choose to see the world differently and that ignited in them the ability to see opportunities that others did not see.
When God created this world, He put man in charge to have dominion and take full charge. Whatever stage of life you’re in, whatever you’re experiencing; you are completely responsible for whatever situation you find yourself.
I mean that; you are completely responsible for whatever you are experiencing. Until when you get this into your mind and accept it as truth, then you are ready to cause the needed change you need. Then you can see the world differently and create for yourself the kind of life you want to live.
Never blame the government, your parents, the economy or anyone for whatever you are experiencing. Accept full responsibility for your life. This will help you begin to see the good side in everything you are going through. It will help you see opportunities where others see disappointments.
It has worked for me as well as other several successful people around the world, and that is why I am sharing it with you because it will work for you too, if only you can follow this line of action.
, for more check out www.makemoneyinnigeria..com
Re: How To Benefit Immensely From ASUU Strike. by kingsolve(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
Do you want to know who exactly is in the best position to put a stop to the effect of this ASUU strike issue.
Re: How To Benefit Immensely From ASUU Strike. by Bell32(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2009
sorry but i did't benefit anytin :p

(1) (Reply)

How Recognised Are Polish Universities In Europe / Jamb And Craft / Probability Of Getting Admission Into Futa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.