Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,481 members, 7,929,591 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

How Do I Get An Investor To Patner With Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get An Investor To Patner With Me (959 Views)

Get Free USA Invitation Letter As An Investor To Travel In April / How To Write A Winning Feasibility Study To Attract Investor To Your Idea / I Need An Investor For Biogas Production Buisness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get An Investor To Patner With Me by Cwhyte(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2009
i want to go into the business of publishing magazines
and know that the people want, trust me it is going to sell
but i'm short of funds write noe and i need an investor to
partner with me
plz help me out
Re: How Do I Get An Investor To Patner With Me by steaming(f): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2009
go to a micro finance bank, they would give u the procedures to getting a loan from them, the interest rate is quite low, 5-7% depending on the mfb
Re: How Do I Get An Investor To Patner With Me by Cwhyte(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2009
@steaming, thanks but which mfb do u suggest
Re: How Do I Get An Investor To Patner With Me by botahj: 2:01am On Sep 21, 2009
@poster,
please be kindly advised that no microfinance bank in nigeria offers rates as low as between 5%-7% P/A. What you have in microfinance banks is monthly rates which when compounded gives you about 60% yearly on the average. Dont get it wrong.
Happy hunting.
Re: How Do I Get An Investor To Patner With Me by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 28, 2009
Investors are not bunch of stupid people,they are looking for the right place to invest their money,if no investor,s reply to your e,mail,that shows your biz idea is not attractive.

goodluck
Re: How Do I Get An Investor To Patner With Me by PROJECT: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2009
magazine guy mail me and lets talk billingspr@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Get An Investor To Patner With Me by Cwhyte(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
@project

i'v sent a mgs to ur mailbox

(1) (Reply)

Regulators Asleep While Banks Cheat Customers / I Need Night Wears For Ladies,men / A Brand New Honda Diesel Generator 12.5kva For Sale In Festac From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.