Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Have The Best Hip-hop Compilation - Jamix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Have The Best Hip-hop Compilation - Jamix (705 Views)

[TB] Video + Audio Jamix Feat. Terry G, 9ice, & M.I – Omo Naija / Jamix – Freestyle Session Ft. Modenine, Ain Mosni, Pherowshuz, El Dot, Ruggedman / Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! (2) (3) (4)

I Have The Best Hip-hop Compilation - Jamix by kayzeez(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
Jamix, seemingly the most sought after Abuja-based music producer is about to release a compilation CD which includes songs from various top Nigerian hip hop artistes. he said in a chat recently that his yet-to-be titled album will be a release with the highest hip hop content ever. He also said that it will be the first time since his career started that he will be lending his voice to his productions.

Jamix whose real name is Lawrence Emmanuel, has produced songs for virtually all the major hip hop artistes in Nigeria. Though, not based in the music capital, Lagos, he has had his name in a lot of music hits including those of Terry da rap man, Mode 9, Tuface and a lot of other top artistes. He is also the number one choice for all Northern based hip-hop artistes. “They can’t resist coming to my studio anytime they are in Abuja, they always want a track from me” he said.

A single in his yet-to-be released album is already on air, and true to his words, he has been able to pull together heavy weights in the hip hop scene. The Omo Naija song which has been on radio features Terry, 9ice Rap phenomenon and M.I. The song preaches patriotism and enjoins the Nigerian youths to be proud of Nigeria where they come from. Jamix who put together the song explains that this move is strategic in order to assist the Information minister in her campaign for Re-branding Nigeria.

Watch Vector's Freestyle & Exclusive Sample Track / U Guy R So Deaf And So Stupid To Put Dis On A Glob. / The Diva pix check it out on face book

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7