Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:01 AM

*************letter To My Crush**************** - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *************letter To My Crush**************** (4041 Views)

I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) / Kmjwj / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oh, u don follow send...

Hahahahahaha...

mhisbliss, curvysola, and some others...

Na all guy mehn...

Lol I never even hear Curvysola before grin.. Mhisbliss whether na boy or girl, I no dey feel am at all.

Who we dey suspect again?
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
curvysola:
please BiafraBushBoy stop tagging me in this stupid post or calling me out insulting me! i will insult you get banned again and rest! are you mentally sane! isnt that a girl holding a board or are my eyes paining me! please dont tagged me again or i will report you ugly thing

You were banned....

Hahahahahaha....

You were exposed and went hiding... I calld you out....

Go back to hiding... and please make sure u insult me... lol
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Berlyn:
that's too fake i want something real grin cheesy i'll create a thread for Lala kiss kiss

Baby ta ni ko fe wa....Sugonmu

Oju lo mo wa... Kaaka ko se ti wa.. o fe se aya Lala modirato

Ti nairaland ba tan nko, oku oun te ma je undecided

Oju re a ja grin
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

Baby ta ni ko fe wa....Sugonmu

Oju lo mo wa... Kaaka ko se ti wa.. o fe se aya Lala modirato

Ti nairaland ba tan nko, oku oun te ma je undecided

Oju re a ja grin

cc: Erniesmallzz bestie mi toh sure please help me translate this to English grin
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol I never even hear Curvysola before grin.. Mhisbliss whether na boy or girl, I no dey feel am at all.

Who we dey suspect again?

I go tell you for tight corner... lol
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by senibo1: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
the shameless sex strive dude is viewing this thread... that's the dude behind both female moniker...

stop masquerading your self dude.

1 Like

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
crush? Lol, bestie dnt be deceived oh, the Op is a guy grin
Berlyn:
oremi this crush gone bad oooi

grin angry grin grin
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by senibo1: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
the dude is on the run.. mad man grin mr bb pin

1 Like

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Liedetect0r: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
am confused sha, if na guy which babe dey that picture?
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
senibo1:
the dude is on the run..
mad man grin mr bb pin

You sef like trouble pass wahala grin. Leave d poor dude na.

1 Like

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Liedetect0r:

His friend? His sister? Many options.
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Liedetect0r: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

You sef like trouble pass wahala grin. Leave d poor dude na.
broda sorry ooo, but shey no be girl dey the picture so?
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Liedetect0r: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

His friend? His sister? Many options.
so na offence for girl to like boy for nairaland?
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Liedetect0r:

broda sorry ooo, but shey no be girl dey the picture so?

If that girl is real then I am a super mod cheesy.

1 Like

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Liedetect0r: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

If that girl is real then I am a super mod cheesy.
so a girl cant like a boy and say it?
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
lol, okay

"The lady that we asked to marry us.... Fool

instead of her to like us, she wants to be lala's wife

If Nairaland should sieze to exist, i wonda what would become of you

You will regret"

that is all smiley biko bestie ignore im, he doesn't worth ur tym
wink
Berlyn:
cc: Egjrniesmallzz bestie mi toh sure please help me translate this to English grin
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lolz thought as much grin the guy dey deceive himself sha
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Liedetect0r:

so a girl cant like a boy and say it?

Am not disputing that fact but dz one na sham.
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by AngelAhnie(f): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You were banned....

Hahahahahaha....

You were exposed and went hiding... I calld you out....

Go back to hiding... and please make sure u insult me... lol
angry angry
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol, okay

You will regret"

wink

For your mind now na you be best Yoruba student for Nairaland abi grin

sugonmu noh be fool sha undecided
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
cheesy he myt beg his sister to help him, Never believe everyting u read here oh lipsrsealed
Liedetect0r:

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Liedetect0r: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

Am not disputing that fact but dz one na sham.
its not good sha, how do you people know? i like someone on nairaland and you people will still mock me
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Liedetect0r:

its not good sha, how do you people know? i like someone on nairaland and you people will still mock me

Am sure you can't pull a stunt like this even if you are head over heels in love with anyone here wink
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
tongue same nooni undecided
EmperorLee:

For your mind now na you be best Yoruba student for Nairaland abi grin

sugonmu noh be fool sha undecided
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Liedetect0r: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy he myt beg his sister to help him, Never believe everyting u read here oh lipsrsealed
but how abt if the op is real! is what we are doing right?
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
tongue same nooni undecided

You try grin
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Liedetect0r: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

Am sure you can't pull a stunt like this even if you are head over heels in love with anyone here wink

i can! and if anyone should insult me! we go mad 2geda for here! i just feel that its wrong to conclude like that
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Liedetect0r:

i can! and if anyone should insult me! we go mad 2geda for here! i just feel that its wrong to conclude like that

grin cheesy I dare you to do it then.
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
cheesy grin over decieve dey deceive am lipsrsealed grin
Berlyn:
lolz thought as much grin the guy dey deceive himself sha
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol, okay

You will regret"

wink
[size=15pt] EmperorLee [/size] angry angry

Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy grin over decieve dey deceive am lipsrsealed grin
grin
Re: *************letter To My Crush**************** by EmperorLee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] EmperorLee [/size] angry angry

Bae you know I can't call you names na.

It's just a lyrics joor and like I told your friend, Sugonmu is not fool sad that girl just want to pour sansan for my garri wey dey ur hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Bleep Her? / Can I Still Trust Her? / My Wife Has A Penis' - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.