Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,498 members, 7,978,657 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:02 PM

BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! (7069 Views)

"We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council / BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by ycat: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
You just posted a full page of straight-out of refuse dump talking point nonsense that have nothing to do with the issues at hand. You sound like someone that has been holed up in a dungeon and coming out to breathe fresh air for the first time in a long time.

Go back and read the story again, it's about hausafaulani saying we are instigating you to commit suicide cos you can't think for yourselves, and how he's confirming that your fear of losing everything you have when you go cos SW made you.

Again you are running after rat. Buhari made the 97% comment that's killing your people, and we Yoruba couldn't possibly be part of 5% cos we gave him more than that.

You haven't seen anything yet, you will masturbate your brain out cos any part of Nigeria can and allowed to take a swipe at Yoruba and a lot of that will be done as people scrambled to hold on to the last tiny of Nigeria. You will have yourselves to blame in the end if you spend all your time looking to mock Yoruba instead of saving your own heads cos someone is sticking it to them, yours will be worse as always.

Why are ibos just making noise instead of going through international laid-down procedures to secession? Because you didn't really want biafra, you know it's economic suicide.

Why ibo emotional blackmail here daily looking for Yoruba validation? Even the so called SS and SE team still came out looking for Yoruba's blessing? Why do you need Yoruba to join you if you don't think we are more capable than you will ever be?

Why is the north talking about instigating you to secede while you are crying day and night non stop for our support with "they won't let us go" as if we chain you down? Because you don't want to go but just want to see our reaction and now that we have said 'good riddance' what are you still waiting for? You have nowhere to go. You know your country will be a disaster and the minority you are hoping to take along as your meal ticket may not go with you. And the north knows the moment you hear Yoruba you will go in the opposite direction.

No matter the amount of sugar you add to the story of your life as ibos in Nigeria, it's what it is nothing can change it.

Again, Nigeria will break whether you like it or not and you won't have a choice than to either go and live on top of each other's heads and eat the weak ones among you first or you will be aliens in Yoruba land with strict immigration rules targeting you ibos.

ikechu1:

You people are some of the most delusional lots I've ever seen....NO where in that entire article indicated fear of Yoloba. Rather he confirmed what we all see una as aka two faced, coward, greedy lots. Honestly, I thought it was just the South that has this belief about yoloba but even the north, una serve everyday, equally thinks the same.

What a hilarious shame. It must truly suckered to be yoloba. SS and SE leaders wor king together to build a South unity, ironically enough they stay excluding una. Then the North you people leeched on and bragging "95%" with contines to show us they give 2 Bleep about una. grin grin grin grin.

I wonder where all the "they all love us and hate igbo" that yoloba kept narrating and deluding th selves with all over NL went. Events so far continues to show us that no one, not even your Hausa-fulani masters, likes una.

Finally, if the North or anyone cares about yoloba and whatever "hold/bond of nigeria" you people keep deluding una self with them when you some of your people screamed on national TV after the mile 12 saga that you want to leave Nigeria...they would have taken it seriously. When you told the North leaders kept visit SS and SE leaders to support one Nigeria, they would have included una in that visit. Hell una have an ododkwa or wet in una call una selves separation group. Ask yourself, how many people knows or even cares about them despite the fact they have A FB page. grin grin grin grin grin I can bet you right now, if yoloba ask for the dissolution of Nigeria, not one single person would give a rat ass. Hell most would support it

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by smallJagaban: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
ikechu1:

You people are some of the most delusional lots I've ever seen....NO where in that entire article indicated fear of Yoloba. Rather he confirmed what we all see una as aka two faced, coward, greedy lots. Honestly, I thought it was just the South that has this belief about yoloba but even the north, una serve everyday, equally thinks the same.

What a hilarious shame. It must truly suckered to be yoloba. SS and SE leaders wor king together to build a South unity, ironically enough they stay excluding una. Then the North you people leeched on and bragging "95%" with contines to show us they give 2 Bleep about una. grin grin grin grin.

I wonder where all the "they all love us and hate igbo" that yoloba kept narrating and deluding th selves with all over NL went. Events so far continues to show us that no one, not even your Hausa-fulani masters, likes una.

Finally, if the North or anyone cares about yoloba and whatever "hold/bond of nigeria" you people keep deluding una self with them when you some of your people screamed on national TV after the mile 12 saga that you want to leave Nigeria...they would have taken it seriously. When the North leaders kept visiting SS and SE leaders to support one Nigeria, they would have included una in that visit. Hell una have an ododkwa or wet in una call una selves separation group. Ask yourself, how many people knows or even cares about them despite the fact they have A FB page. grin grin grin grin grin I can bet you right now, if yoloba ask for the dissolution of Nigeria, not one single person would give a rat ass. Hell most would support it

YORUBA ARE MORE COMPOSED MORE THAN THE HEBOE.. LAST ADMINISTRATION, WE DID NOT SCREAM UPON AN DOWN. THINGS CHANGE , THE HEBOEE ARE SHOUTING, SCREAMING, WAILING ..

ANYTHING YORUBA PUT IN THEIR EFFORT ON, YIELD GOOD RESULT. WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT.

YAKASSI, KNOWS THE POWER OF THE YORUBA THAT IS WHY HE IS PLAYING MIND GAMES.

BEFORE YOU CAN GO, HEBOEE NEED YORUBA SUPPORT, COMMAND

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by smallJagaban: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
ycat:
The north is deceiving themselves to think artificial creation is permanent. Ibos are too scared to leave. But both will have what they don't want, Nigeria will break and everyone will go.their separate ways, but in all it's a win-win situation for the Yoruba. They know we are the only people that have nothing to lose when Nigeria breaks. We have all that we'll ever need and this is the reason they all take their frustration out on us with no fault of our own. They are confused with one finger in and both legs out.

LEAVE THEM.. THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MIGHT OF YORUBA. THEY THOUGHT THAT SHOUTING UP AND DOWN WILL MAKE THEM SUPREME , KING KONG

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by ikechu1: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
ycat:
You just posted a full page of straight-out of refuse dump talking point nonsense that have nothing to do with the issues at hand. You sound like someone that has been holed up in a dungeon and coming out to breathe fresh air for the first time in a long time.

Go back and read the story again, it's about hausafaulani saying we are instigating you to commit suicide cos you can't think for yourselves, and how he's confirming that your fear of losing everything you have when you go cos SW made you.

Again you are running after rat. Buhari made the 97% comment that's killing your people, and we Yoruba couldn't possibly be part of 5% cos we gave him more than that.

You haven't seen anything yet, you will masturbate your brain out cos any part of Nigeria can and allowed to take a swipe at Yoruba and a lot of that will be done as people scrambled to hold on to the last tiny of Nigeria. You will have yourselves to blame in the end if you spend all your time looking to mock Yoruba instead of saving your own heads cos someone is sticking it to them, yours will be worse as always.

Why are ibos just making noise instead of going through international laid-down procedures to secession? Because you didn't really want biafra, you know it's economic suicide.

Why are ibo emotional blackmail here daily looking for Yoruba validation? Even the so called SS and SE team still came out looking for Yoruba's blessing? Why do you need Yoruba to join you if you don't think we are more capable than you will ever be?

Why is the north talking about instigating you to secede while you are crying day and night non stop for our support with "they won't let us go" as if we chain you down? Because you don't want to go but just want to see our reaction and now that we have said 'good riddance' what are you still waiting for? You have nowhere to go. You know your country will be a disaster and the minority you are hoping to take along as your meal ticket may not go with you. And the north knows the moment you hear Yoruba you will go in the opposite direction.

No matter the amount of sugar you add to the story of your life as ibos in Nigeria, it's what it is nothing can change it.

Again, Nigeria will break whether you like it or not and you won't have a choice that to either go and live on top of each other's and eat the weak ones among you first or you will be aliens in Yoruba land with strict immigration rules targeting you ibos.

See a delusional yoloba trying to console himself. I read the entire article from head to toe. In his post, despite using the word "instigate"...you caneed CARELY see he saying that yoloba are deceitful, cowardly lot that you should NEVER trust ( a statement the entire south already know una as). Do you want me to give you direct quotation of the artitle supporting my statement cause I am MORE THAN HAPPY to do it.

Nowhere in that post did he suggest that Igbos went to Biafra because of Yoruba told us so. In his article he stated that awolowo was sent to Ojukwu by Gowon to talk Ojukwu out of Biafra ( aka Ojukwu already supporting Biafra thus slowpoke, how were you the one that told Ojukwu to follow biafra.) Anyway, let me continue..like the two faced clown una are, awolowo betrayed Gowen and came out and said and I quote " if Igbo goes, so do yoruba". When time came to shove, like the two face cowards una are, when igbo left, you chickened out and awolowo betrayed Ojukwu... (all Yakassi said is till date, EVERYTHING igbo knows and says about una).

All the man illiterate was igbo trusted yoloba, yoloba like snakes betrayed igbo and he is warning igbo people not to trust una. The difference between our grandparents and us is that we aren't are grandparents. We already don't trust una. Nobody does thus no need to warn us on something we already know.
Bleep even ijaw went through the same shit...they trusted una, una came and stole oil companies out of their lands and now they using una as their target practice.

Secondly WHICH IGBO asked for yoloba validation? Or blackmailing una? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All Biafran agitator group we know of, not ONE have EVER asked for Yoloba support...ZERO, ZILCH, NADA. Name just ONE group which has ( again, more example of how una are the most deluded community in the world). Even IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu's started talking about yoloba because of you people repeated invasion of their FB pages and post on NL attacking their post. Hell 33xot6r asked the right questions. Which groups invade every Biafra topic on NL whinning?

Yes we sure can see your 97% connection based on Buhari'so appointment. Infact, a graph was made regarding Buhari'so appointment thus far and last I checked, you that gave him "alot" have almost the same number as the "5%". You wonder why you are laughed at and mocked all over NL for it. They used and dumped una. Immediately upon winning, a northern leader called una vote inconsequential, another called your VP brother "mere commisonner" and now we have another just telling other you are bunch of coward traitors. Yeah though, you are part of their 95% percent. grin cheesy grin grin grin ( another delusion).

And cry me a river about yoloba being mocked. You lots bring the mockery upon yourself. Lastly, I'm not yakassi that just insulted una like all region leader does to una. Go cry to him, I don't care about a grown ass baby .

Secondly the rest of your BS is BS. The only nation known on this planet to shoot unarmed people for marching for their own nation is Nigeria. The Tibet, Palestinian, etc aren't killed.

The only set to try and refuse a UN to look over the aspect of the agitator us yet again Nigeria.

The only set threatening to pull out of Ecowas because they listening to Biafran agitators push for Biafra is Nigeria.

Yet your ass is taking about they are not serious? For a high number set of community to sit their ass at home/boycott YOUR government election because ONE man ( Nnamdi) told them to do so due to the fact it is not biafran election speaks volume.

As for Biafra being a disaster, whatever it is it would not be like the shithole, disgrace and laughing joke of a country una call Nigeria.

Lmfaoooooooo. Abeg go cry to the north that continously insult una Wey worse than any southern leaders have ever done. Go cry and lick ass

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by ikechu1: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
smallJagaban:

YORUBA ARE MORE COMPOSED MORE THAN THE HEBOE.. LAST ADMINISTRATION, WE DID NOT SCREAM UPON AN DOWN. THINGS CHANGE , THE HEBOEE ARE SHOUTING, SCREAMING, WAILING ..

ANYTHING YORUBA PUT IN THEIR EFFORT ON, YIELD GOOD RESULT. WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT.

YAKASSI, KNOWS THE POWER OF THE YORUBA THAT IS WHY HE IS PLAYING MIND GAMES.

BEFORE YOU CAN GO, HEBOEE NEED YORUBA SUPPORT, COMMAND

This is the FIRST person yoloba supported that won. Every person una have supported have failed. Go and read your history you. There literally have not been one person una supported that won, excluding Buhari.

Funny enough, achieving this task for the first time and una have made more noise about it than anyone else. I've lost count how many times una deluded yourselves as political sophisticated and mocking igbo for getting a VP spot Igbo rejected twice.
You do know Buhari tried to use igbo like he did una. His first two attempt he used an Igbo man as his VPN and in both times, igbo rejected am showing unlike una, igbo aren't political greedy and knew from the get go Buhari is a Dillard that would destroy the economy. Ironically enough, the self claimed "political sophisticated ones" did not. I wonder where una delusion went.

Unfortunately the North knows yoloba would lick their ass no matter what they say about una hence they insult una worse than any southern leader. One even called you people "problem of Nigeria". Ironically enough, you still licked his ass and even attacked anyone who opposed him. Another killed one of your beloved leader, and funny enough, you played his security guard when he was released. As I said, I bet by next few months, you'll be licking yakassi ass..
Quote me on that.

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by ycat: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
You just want to twist the whole thing to fit into your in narrative, but not so fast.

I just can't read the trash you posted.

The highlight of the story is, All along that you have been shouting biafra but for once when Yoruba mention 'restructuring' the north felt a major nerve pulled in them. If the north has any respect for you they won't think you are brain dead and being pushed around by Yoruba. They see you as toddlers who can't do anything unless led by Yoruba. If you ask me, that's not a place to be as a tribe. He insulted your lineage, while he touted Yoruba as master who have power over you.

You still haven't shown us where Awolowo had agreement with ojukwu,until you guys produce either minutes or documents it will remain a propaganda to save face after getting your behind whipped back to line with 3millions of your people's lives to show for it, how dumb can you people be? Saying my other enemies said "I will also go if ibos are allowed to go" is the most foolish thing ever. And "were you allowed to go"? Was that the reason you tried to invade SW too. I'm not surprised, foolish people do foolish thing. Without any agreement there can never be a betrayal. Anyway ibos are always a pawn and will be used like rain water in the hands of whoever knows how to tap into your emotions.

No regrets teaming with the north in the last election, if election holds today given the same situation, we will vote same way. We are after our interests, we hold no hostage, we have no permanent friends or enemies but permanent interest.

Get it, stop calling SW in your southern charade, we are not interested in whatever you have going. Stay in your lane and do ya thing. No matter what, Yoruba will never be what you want.

N.B. Didn't one of the SS leader or gov say they are not part of biafra? And these are the asses you have been licking. You guys are just too shallow and don't know that just because you teamed with someone to get something done doesn't mean they can't take a swipe for sentiments. We Yoruba dont care about you but you care about everything we do, that's a terrible life to have.

ikechu1:

See a delusional yoloba trying to console himself. I read the entire article from head to toe. In his post, despite using the word "instigate"...you caneed CARELY see he saying that yoloba are deceitful, cowardly lot that you should NEVER trust ( a statement the entire south already know una as). Do you want me to give you direct quotation of the artitle supporting my statement cause I am MORE THAN HAPPY to do it.

Nowhere in that post did he suggest that Igbos went to Biafra because of Yoruba told us so. In his article he stated that awolowo was sent to Ojukwu by Gowon to talk Ojukwu out of Biafra ( aka Ojukwu already supporting Biafra thus slowpoke, how were you the one that told Ojukwu to follow biafra.) Anyway, let me continue..like the two faced clown una are, awolowo betrayed Gowen and came out and said and I quote " if Igbo goes, so do yoruba". When time came to shove, like the two face cowards una are, when igbo left, you chickened out and awolowo betrayed Ojukwu... (all Yakassi said is till date, EVERYTHING igbo knows and says about una).

All the man illiterate was igbo trusted yoloba, yoloba like snakes betrayed igbo and he is warning igbo people not to trust una. The difference between our grandparents and us is that we aren't are grandparents. We already don't trust una. Nobody does thus no need to warn us on something we already know.
Bleep even ijaw went through the same shit...they trusted una, una came and stole oil companies out of their lands and now they using una as their target practice.

Secondly WHICH IGBO asked for yoloba validation? Or blackmailing una? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All Biafran agitator group we know of, not ONE have EVER asked for Yoloba support...ZERO, ZILCH, NADA. Name just ONE group which has ( again, more example of how una are the most deluded community in the world). Even IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu's started talking about yoloba because of you people repeated invasion of their FB pages and post on NL attacking their post. Hell 33xot6r asked the right questions. Which groups invade every Biafra topic on NL whinning?

Yes we sure can see your 97% connection based on Buhari'so appointment. Infact, a graph was made regarding Buhari'so appointment thus far and last I checked, you that gave him "alot" have almost the same number as the "5%". You wonder why you are laughed at and mocked all over NL for it. They used and dumped una. Immediately upon winning, a northern leader called una vote inconsequential, another called your VP brother "mere commisonner" and now we have another just telling other you are bunch of coward traitors. Yeah though, you are part of their 95% percent. grin cheesy grin grin grin ( another delusion).

And cry me a river about yoloba being mocked. You lots bring the mockery upon yourself. Lastly, I'm not yakassi that just insulted una like all region leader does to una. Go cry to him, I don't care about a grown ass baby .

Secondly the rest of your BS is BS. The only nation known on this planet to shoot unarmed people for marching for their own nation is Nigeria. The Tibet, Palestinian, etc aren't killed.

The only set to try and refuse a UN to look over the aspect of the agitator us yet again Nigeria.

The only set threatening to pull out of Ecowas because they listening to Biafran agitators push for Biafra is Nigeria.

Yet your ass is taking about they are not serious? For a high number set of community to sit their ass at home/boycott YOUR government election because ONE man ( Nnamdi) told them to do so due to the fact it is not biafran election speaks volume.

As for Biafra being a disaster, whatever it is it would not be like the shithole, disgrace and laughing joke of a country una call Nigeria.

Lmfaoooooooo. Abeg go cry to the north that continously insult una Wey worse than any southern leaders have ever done. Go cry and lick ass
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by smallJagaban: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
ikechu1:

This is the FIRST person yoloba supported that won. Every person una have supported have failed. Go and read your history you. There literally have not been one person una supported that won, excluding Buhari.

Funny enough, achieving this task for the first time and una have made more noise about it than anyone else. I've lost count how many times una deluded yourselves as political sophisticated and mocking igbo for getting a VP spot Igbo rejected twice.
You do know Buhari tried to use igbo like he did una. His first two attempt he used an Igbo man as his VPN and in both times, igbo rejected am showing unlike una, igbo aren't political greedy and knew from the get go Buhari is a Dillard that would destroy the economy. Ironically enough, the self claimed "political sophisticated ones" did not. I wonder where una delusion went.

Unfortunately the North knows yoloba would lick their ass no matter what they say about una hence they insult una worse than any southern leader. One even called you people "problem of Nigeria". Ironically enough, you still licked his ass and even attacked anyone who opposed him. Another killed one of your beloved leader, and funny enough, you played his security guard when he was released. As I said, I bet by next few months, you'll be licking yakassi ass..
Quote me on that.

SEE FLATTY. HEBOEE REJECTED VP SLOT? KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF.. I AM VERY SURE, IF THE VP SLOT IS GIVEN TO THE HEBOEE, THEY WILL GRAB IT WITH TWO HANDS LIKE PERSON THAT HAS EATEN FOR A YEAR. BIAFRA AGITATION IS AS A RESULT OF THE HEBOOE NOT HAVING SHOT AT THE PRESIDENCY...

DID YOU RED WHAT OBONG ATTAH, WROTE ABOUT BIAFRA..?

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by 36xtr39r: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
smallJagaban:
SEE FLATTY. HEBOEE REJECTED VP SLOT? KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF.. I AM VERY SURE, IF THE VP SLOT IS GIVEN TO THE HEBOEE, THEY WILL GRAB IT WITH TWO HANDS LIKE PERSON THAT HAS EATEN FOR A YEAR. BIAFRA AGITATION IS AS A RESULT OF THE HEBOOE NOT HAVING SHOT AT THE PRESIDENCY...

What kind of evil is really troubling these frustrated Yorrobbers from a juju-infested enclave?

IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY OR ANY POLITICAL POSTS TO SURVIVE OR EXCEL!

IGBOS DON'T NEED YORUBAS AND THEIR COTRAVELLERS IN ANY CAPACITY TO ACHIEVE NATIONHOOD!

Useless coneheads from Wasteland, take your senseless rants to OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed by your Fulani masters.

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by EnuguDadImoMom: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
ikechu1:

Quote me on that.
Waoh.... fire on Bro, your intelligence have no limit.
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by ikechu1: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
smallJagaban:

So this illiterate did not know anything about Buhari before standing in son to vote for him. No wonder he played you fools wayo and turned una a laughing joke in South.

In 2003 when Buhari ran, his VP was Dr Chuba Okadigbo (igbo)
In 2007 when Buhari ran, his VP was Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. (Igbo)
http://www.newspotng.com/there-are-reasons-to-show-president-buhari-does-not-hate-igbo-adesina/

Both times he was REJECTED by Igbo as he was REJECTED again in 2015. You were the only group he dangled VP spot in the face and una happily voted for a Dullard as president. Showing what a greedy lots una are. So much for political sophistication.

Keep deluding yourself Biafra was because of presidency that actually made and destroy the nation. Hell GEJ was not ignoring and you mofos tried to destroy that man's EVERYTHING hence he left una to become the miserable, backwards nation you are currently are. Imagine what would happen if he was igbo, you yolobashould would have probably tried to kill the man

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by mazichika: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
ikechu1:

Quote me on that.
nwanne where I fit see you?
I wan close bar for your head.see as you just flowed these brownies with just a single post.
You are very intelligent biko!

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
i knw alot of bashing wil com in because this man laments inner-fire truthfulness
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
i knw alot of bashing would com in because this man laments inner-fire truthfulness

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by smallJagaban: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
ikechu1:

So this illiterate did not know anything about Buhari before standing in son to vote for him. No wonder he played you fools wayo and turned una a laughing joke in South.

In 2003 when Buhari ran, his VP was Dr Chuba Okadigbo (igbo)
In 2007 when Buhari ran, his VP was Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. (Igbo)
http://www.newspotng.com/there-are-reasons-to-show-president-buhari-does-not-hate-igbo-adesina/

Both times he was REJECTED by Igbo as he was REJECTED again in 2015. You were the only group he dangled VP spot in the face and una happily voted for a Dullard as president. Showing what a greedy lots una are. So much for political sophistication.

Keep deluding yourself Biafra was because of presidency that actually made and destroy the nation. Hell GEJ was not ignoring and you mofos tried to destroy that man's EVERYTHING hence he left una to become the miserable, backwards nation you are currently are. Imagine what would happen if he was igbo, you yolobashould would have probably tried to kill the man

HE SAW THAT YOU AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN THE AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA, THAT IS WHY SECEDE HIS TENT WITH THE YORUBA AND HE GOT WHAT YOU WANT,, YOUR GEJ SECDED WITH THE YORUBA IN 2011 , WE GAVE HIM WHAT HE WANT. IN 2015, HE FELT THAT HE IS THERE, THE YORUBA REMOVED HIM. WHEN HE REALISED THE MIGHT OF YORUBA, HE FLOODED THE SOUTH WEST DOLLAR STILL THE YORUBA BOOED HIM OUT DESPITE HAVING THE SUPPORT OF THE GULLIBLE HEBOOE.

GEJ DESTROYED HIMSELF.. DO NPT CALL YOURSELF, THE POT OF SOUP HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY, HEBOOE SHALL WAIL GARNISH THEIR TEETH TILL 201
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by smallJagaban: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
36xtr39r:

What kind of evil is really troubling these frustrated Yorrobbers from a juju-infested enclave?

IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PRESIDENCY OR ANY POLITICAL POSTS TO SURVIVE OR EXCEL!

IGBOS DON'T NEED YORUBAS AND THEIR COTRAVELLERS IN ANY CAPACITY TO ACHIEVE NATIONHOOD!

Useless coneheads from Wasteland, take your senseless rants to OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed by your Fulani masters.

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF FLATTY. YOU REALLY NEED THE YORUBA. IF THE YORUBA ARE AS HARSH AS THE HAUSA TOWARDS THE HEBOEE, I SWEAR THE HEBOEE WILL REALLY BLAME THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by ikechu1: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
smallJagaban:

HE SAW THAT YOU AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN THE AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA, THAT IS WHY SECEDE HIS TENT WITH THE YORUBA AND HE GOT WHAT YOU WANT,, YOUR GEJ SECDED WITH THE YORUBA IN 2011 , WE GAVE HIM WHAT HE WANT. IN 2015, HE FELT THAT HE IS THERE, THE YORUBA REMOVED HIM. WHEN HE REALISED THE MIGHT OF YORUBA, HE FLOODED THE SOUTH WEST DOLLAR STILL THE YORUBA BOOED HIM OUT DESPITE HAVING THE SUPPORT OF THE GULLIBLE HEBOOE.

GEJ DESTROYED HIMSELF.. DO NPT CALL YOURSELF, THE POT OF SOUP HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY, HEBOOE SHALL WAIL GARNISH THEIR TEETH TILL 201

Lmfaooooooooooo and they get mad when told they are the most delusional people on earth. See self consoling.

First of all, in all 2003 and 2007 igbo barely, emphasis on BARELY, gave Buhari 10% vote despite using Igbos as VP thus igbo REJECTED him both times. Again read history, the people igbo supports actually wins, this is the first time igbo lost to who they didn't support. Unlike una, Igbos did not go around screaming "political sophisticated" and other delusions. Anyway, Buhari choose Yoloba because in 2011 when he decided to switch to yolob, he saw how political greedy you lots. Upon being around una long ebough, he realized how primitive una politics are as you all follow whatever Godfather of una says, in these cases Tinubu. And like he predicted, you followed the Godfather. Hilariously enough, despite pushing yoloba to the front during the campaign..immediately he won, we'll just look at his cabinet..he filled them with predominately hausa/fulani. What a shame.

Funny enough, throughout the campaign. What Buhari is currently doing is what both SS and SE warned he would do but the ones that called themselves "political sophisticated" mocked, belittled and laughed at them. Hilariously enough, reality now proves who is smarter. I repeat I wonder why una political sophistication did not see what others clearly saw.

Lastly, GEJ fell because of Yoloba propaganda throughout the media no of and or but about it. In fact almost EVERYTHING una lambasted GEJ for is currently what Buhari is doing. Shit, I even heard BuharI copied some of GEJ budget. Yeah, he was so bad of a president, the nation economy improved but under the messiah una tried to sell to others, the economy is retrogressing. Funny enough, you lots that practical did cyber bulaying to GEJ'so wife and children, ironically us completely quiet in this administration. I wonder why? Funny enough, the only one of una that actually speak aka fayose gets attacked and belittled by yours on almost on daily basis. Ain't that something? Again I wonder what happened to una political sophistication.

Lastly, you are so right. Namadi Sambo is yoloba. Who could have thought it. grin una delusion is hilarious to me.

3 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by 36xtr39r: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
smallJagaban:

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF FLATTY. YOU REALLY NEED THE YORUBA. IF THE YORUBA ARE AS HARSH AS THE HAUSA TOWARDS THE HEBOEE, I SWEAR THE HEBOEE WILL REALLY BLAME THEMSELVES.

Demented Yorrobber, if you aren't the ones who need Igbos you miserable hypocrites wouldn't be whining and wailing on every mention of IPOB or NK.

Useless conehead from Wasteland, Igbos don't need unstable, backst*bbing parasites from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals.

Take your hypocrisy and shove it down your smelly rear orifice.

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by smallJagaban: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
ikechu1:

Lmfaooooooooooo and they get mad when told they are the most delusional people on earth. See self consoling.

First of all, in all 2003 and 2007 igbo barely, emphasis on BARELY, gave Buhari 10% vote despite using Igbos as VP thus igbo REJECTED him both times. Again read history, the people igbo supports actually wins, this is the first time igbo lost to who they didn't support. Unlike una, Igbos did not go around screaming "political sophisticated" and other delusions. Anyway, Buhari choose Yoloba because in 2011 when he decided to switch to yolob, he saw how political greedy you lots. Upon being around una long ebough, he realized how primitive una politics are as you all follow whatever Godfather of una says, in these cases Tinubu. And like he predicted, you followed the Godfather. Hilariously enough, despite pushing yoloba to the front during the campaign..immediately he won, we'll just look at his cabinet..he filled them with predominately hausa/fulani. What a shame.

Funny enough, throughout the campaign. What Buhari is currently doing is what both SS and SE warned he would do but the ones that called themselves "political sophisticated" mocked, belittled and laughed at them. Hilariously enough, reality now proves who is smarter. I repeat I wonder why una political sophistication did not see what others clearly saw.

Lastly, GEJ fell because of Yoloba propaganda throughout the media no of and or but about it. In fact almost EVERYTHING una lambasted GEJ for is currently what Buhari is doing. Shit, I even heard BuharI copied some of GEJ budget. Yeah, he was so bad of a president, the nation economy improved but under the messiah una tried to sell to others, the economy is retrogressing. Funny enough, you lots that practical did cyber bulaying to GEJ'so wife and children, ironically us completely quiet in this administration. I wonder why? Funny enough, the only one of una that actually speak aka fayose gets attacked and belittled by yours on almost on daily basis. Ain't that something? Again I wonder what happened to una political sophistication.

Lastly, you are so right. Namadi Sambo is yoloba. Who could have thought it. grin una delusion is hilarious to me.

WAILING WAILER. YORUBA WILL ALWAYS OUTSMART THE HEBOEE, NO MATTER HOW THE CIRCUMSTANCES. YORUBA KNOWS WHERE THERE ONION LIES.. JUST LIKE THE WAY HEBOEE REJECTED OJUKWU FOR OBASANJO, YARADUA RIGHT?

ARINDIN
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by dealslip(f): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2016
jusRadical:

I respect you!!!!!!!!

thank you jare
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by perez100: 4:46am On Jun 09, 2017
I didn' see this.
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:50am On Jun 09, 2017
36xtr39r:

If you've observed, your readership are basically adults who have eyes and ears to see, read and hear the happenings in the polity.

Ask yourself, which set of people cry the most about IPOB or NK?

Who are those that create threads upon threads on NL, attempting in vain to quench the call for self-determination by the Igbos, such that the probability of clicking an Igbo topic in politics section is almost 1?

Which tribe is notorious in scouting for any silly scare-mongering article against Igbos to post on NL with a view to blackmailing the Igbos to staying put in this fraudulent union?

Who are those known for clamouring and supporting the use of violence and extra-judicial killing of unarmed IPOB protesters?

Who are those in the habit of threatening to confiscate Igbo properties in diaspora?

Tell yourself the honest truth.

Bros abi Sis I no check your gender.. That is Demonic Capitalism for the Igbos..this is not formal so what do you expect?
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by MediumStout(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2017
36xtr39r:

This is mere diversionary talk if not aĺl hogwash. Let NL enforce a rule prohibiting any insinuation or mentioning of tribes and see which tribe will be most uncomfortable and pained.

Kemi olunloyo is not sane enough to speak on behalf of we yoruba people. We are not scared of you leaving cos honestly we pray it happens so you guys can return to the east by fire by force. I will champion compulsory deportation of all igbo's in all nook and cranies of the South west if biafra is declared. It's a win win situation for we Yoruba's cos you guy's properties and immovables will be taken over by us while u return to the east to start all over again. Your tiny 5 states will surely be filled to the brim with the way you people breed like rats. I pray you have your biafra so you can stop blaming yoruba for holding u back. When biafra happens we will sit and watch who really needs Nigeria more, but by then it will be too late for igbo's to return. Even igbo's marries to other tribes will be deported or made to face stringent immigration laws. It's a win for Nigerian people always
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by MediumStout(m): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2017
[s]
boome1:
Yakassai trying to play divide and rule, by trying to revive long dead sentiments and fear and further divide the south. Yoruba ronu. Although, I get angry and frustrated with the timidity, and lack-lustre zeal the Southeast governors and leaders show towards the struggle for the peaceful and negotiated actualization of biafra, but this cannot be compared to the angst I feel towards this master-servant romance going on between the hausa-Fulani and Yoruba." Isn't it time we wake up and smell the coffee"? Isn't it time we define our place in this contraption called Nigeria?. Personally, I think its time we align ourselves with the hopes and aspiration of our brothers down south and in the east for either the balkanisation of Nigeria or regionalisation. Emi wi te mi.
[/s]

And who made u the spokesperson of the Yoruba's I will rather live and share a country with an Hausa-Fulani man than igbo's. Give igbo an inch and they will take over your territory and call you names. They will declare your land a no mans land instead of appreciating your hospitality. We are ok in Nigeria and we have no need to align with any tribe down south. We have nothing in common with igbo's and south south people. I prefer the northerners for their honesty. Biafra must come so igbo's can be flushed out of our lands
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Biafra: We Will Not Let Igbos Go – Northern Elders Council Chair! by ehinmowo: 7:51am On Jun 09, 2017
this 'gorovore' is not smart. we all knw d anticidents to the war, not any instigation.

telling someone dt he wnts 2 commit suicide by fighting u is like saying he can never succeed. I tell you, as long as I am not in support of a break away, nobody in the four regions of NC, SW, SE and SS is ready to bleed for Nigeria on this account like in 1967.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria is too big to fail – Adeosun / "Buhari’s Borrowings Will Enslave Nigeria Eternally" – Fayose / Why Lagos Needs New Waste Management Policy - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.