Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,892 members, 7,933,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos (65721 Views)

₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by donem: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
the car also is fitted with a state of the art hospital and university...so as u drive,u obtain a B.sc degree as well..The car has a golf course under the chasis.
Beauuuuuutiful

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by 400billionman: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
Pls check and correct ur mistake. I guess u wanted too write 5.8M and u mistakenly wrote 58M. Datz an expensive joke man! correct it pls

You are very funny.

Are you talking about hyundai ?

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by 400billionman: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
2016 BMW 750i Xdrive. This N58 Million On Wheels Was Spotted In Lagos.

This 2016 BMW 750i xDrive was spotted on the streets of Lagos and I am sure many of us will be wondering why anyone should pay such humongous amount for a car that depreciates faster than the stock market crash of 2008. Despite the downsides, we would agree that this is one German Machine that is worth every penny after reviewing its features and specifications…

This Bimmer comes with a 4.4-liter TwinPower Turbo V-8 engine which produces 445-horsepower propelling this class leader from 0 to 100 kph in 4.3 seconds with smooth shifts from its 8-speed transmission that has both automatic and Manual shift modes. With a fuel tank capacity of 20.6 gallons (78 litre), it consumes an average of 19 mpg.

Other features and specifications include:

1) Standard WiFi hotspot: We are not even done with having Wifi in our homes and some people are already enjoying it in their cars. This mean you can complete your office task on your laptop while cruising at 120 kilometres per hour from Lagos to Abuja.

2) Massaging Seats: No more Thai or Indonesian massage at Four Point by Sheraton as your car gives you all that treat.

3) Display Key: It is amazing that a car key has more features than some mobile phones. These features ranges from checking the fuel level and controlling all the vehicle windows to checking the complete status of the car which includes the next routine service date.

4) Leg Rest for the rear passengers: This enables you rest your legs on the back of the front seat making you feel at home as all the road bumps are neutralized by the double tube shock absorbers.

5) Carbon Core Construction: The 7 series is built with a carbon core which is Stronger than steel yet 50% lighter, thereby increasing its durability and efficiency, whilst achieving reduced weight.

6) Wireless charging (Qi charging): This eliminates wires and distractions when connecting your phones to the car charger manually. This wireless charging system is also used to charge the car keys.

7) Full-Color Head-up Display: Several information about the 7 Series is displayed on the windscreen in order to prevent the driver from taking his eyes off the road.

cool Engine Stop/Start: Don’t go opening your car bonnet and disconnecting the engine cables if your car engine goes off when you come to a complete stop at a junction. This feature turns of the engine temporarily to reduce fuel consumption and emission.

9) Rear-Seat Entertainment: It comes with a 7″ Touch Command Tablet that enable you to control several functions from the back seat without asking and distracting the driver.

10)iDrive 5.0: This screen which is located in front of the driver uses gesture control, which means you can operate it with your body movement without actually touching it.

Tell us if you will buy or ditch this car and why…

See more pictures.. http://autojosh.com/ridez-in-nigeria-2016-bmw-750i-xdrive-this-n58-million-on-wheels-was-spotted-rolling-on-the-streets-of-lagos/

You didnt mention its ability to park itself into a garage without a driver but using the key remote.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Evassmix55(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2016
dis car is lik pure water om d island. if i can seea 2015 lamboghini Gallardo last week. a car worth 319m. den u sbud knw hw serious it is.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Nna mehn!! #58milla on top our naija bad roads? Nna mehn!! #58milla on top our naija bad roads?

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by PraiseGyps(f): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2016
I was expecting OP to say it's armoured. But since it's not, then it shouldn't be more than 15m.. Haba, 58m na heaven's ride nau.... Very soon, people will start buying a car for 100m. angry

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by leahcimzil: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2016
they copied Maybach angry

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
the car also is fitted with a state of the art hospital and university...so as u drive,u obtain a B.sc degree as well..The car has a golf course under the chasis.

Obviously, for you, everything starts and ends with a Bsc Degree. SMH

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by soberdrunk(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2016
*Hello Mallam Audu, I get am 4 BMW 750xi? *Yes oga! *How much? *kai oga 58milliion last gaskia.. *Audu what if I commot am 4 d Side mirrors and spare tyre? *Oga he go be 57.5m, *Audu what if u commot d windscreen front n back? *Oga na 56.5. *Audu if u commot d Radiator n back seats nko? *Oga na 55.2m. *Audu abeg commot the engine n brain box. *Oga na 50m he go be........ *Damburuba Audu! I GET AM 4 CAMRY PENCIL LIGHT?........

2 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by predatorX: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2016
Op goes easy on this lie........... At $85, 295 with a black market exchange rate of N367 to $1, the cost is N31.XXXXXXX million. Thirty-one million plus.

Let's not over exaggerate customs duty fees and shipping to the tune of N27 million na.
Only bulletproof sedans are in the N50million range factory price

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by predatorX: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2016
PraiseGyps:
I was expecting OP to say it's armoured. But since it's not, then it shouldn't be more than 15m.. Haba, 58m na heaven's ride nau.... Very soon, people will start buying a car for 100m. angry

Exactly...... If it's not Armoured then it's must be a super-car capable of doing 0-60mph in 3secs to justify that price tag

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by ebuka440: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
I don't believe that it is 58m instead it's been sold at the rate of 5.8m

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Explorers:

check here; https://www.carsforsale.com/2016-bmw-7-series-for-sale-C1089046?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2126856515

Menh! This is serious! I jst browsed thru their collections I wz succinct, I swear, I no fit shout.
I saw the one of $1.5M, datz like 540million.

Oluwa pick up d calls

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
iRyan:
what the hell is wrong with Nigerians and giving excuses not to live life materially. Do you all ever appreciate anything good? The owner is creating heaven on earth for himself while you're hoping for an afterlife paradise which you may never see. Stay broke.

I can't believe you vomited such voluminously, lol. don't be angry please.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Obviously, for you, everything starts and ends with a Bsc Degree. SMH
clearly,life has become frustrating for you not to see a joke here. Underling.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by blank(f): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
[sub][/sub]the
SmartMugu:
I respect people like this. No one knows the owner, quietly making and spending his or her money. If na one of our yeyebrities, the whole world no go hear word again. Their entire blog will be dedicated to the "achievement".
We all heard of the banana island house story. Civilized neighbors next door with bigger ones stayed mellow and maintained their simple life. That's what you get when "money miss road".

I know the owner. The guy na one of the big boy bankers.

2 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by DealZ(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
That's the problem with BMW, somehow someway Mercedes Benz always finds a way of beating them hands down, even with all those features named I'd still pick an S-class over that, even the immediate old s class (w222) b4 this lastest model dat our senate presido drives

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by DealZ(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
That's the problem with BMW, somehow someway Mercedes Benz always finds a way of beating them hands down, even with all those features named I'd still pick an S-class over that, even the immediate old s class (w222) b4 this lastest model dat our senate presido drives.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Noblewhiz(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nice car!

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by cpapa: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
abeg wen is d tokunbo coming out make i begin save for it. at list I go see for 5.8m d tokunbo own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) / Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) / See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.