Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

She Keeps Coming Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Coming Back (946 Views)

She's 17, But Keeps Coming... / She Keeps Coming At Me.... / She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Coming Back by samblack(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Have you ever been in the kind of relationship where it seems you are the only one in love,the kind of relationship where you are the only one trying to make things work,the kind of relationship where your spouse is neither here nor there,the kind of relationship where you have to go through the wooing everyday all over again.That is the kind of relationship I was in for good 8 months.After 8 good months of trying to let her see that I care,trying to let her know that I loved her,trying to let her know that I want her in my life,I finally quit,I stopped.I don't call no more and she won't,we meet online everyday,I won't say hello and she wouldn't.we didn't break up but we just stopped talking and I've moved on.
Fast forward,three months later I missed a call on my phone and I decided to call the number(line ringing)
'Hello'
'Hello Mike' a female voice responded,I recognised the voice immediately,it's her,it's cillia.She asked me if we can meet and I said yes and we fixed a date.
Surprisingly,a day to the date we fixed she appeared at my door 'Can I come in? 'she asked,and walked straight in before I can even think of a reply.She stroll from the parlour to the room like she own the place,still surprised I just stand at the spot and watch as she walks by.8 minutes later she came back to the parlour and walked straight into the kitchen with a poly bag in her hand.
From the sound coming out from the kitchen I knew that she was cooking.
'Baby'she called from the kitchen,not sure if my ears are working fine I ignored her.
'Baby nah' this time am sure she was referring to me so I walked into the kitchen and I was very very surprised with what I saw.I wasn't surprised that she was cooking but what she was cooking
SEMO AND VEGETABLE SOUP
' Am making your favourite 'she said.Still surprised I looked at her face and she and she smiled at me,am I dreaming? She still remember my favourite food,oh really?
Still trying to wake myself up from beautiful illusion I remembered that she never stepped a feet in the kitchen all through the time we were dating to even cook for herself talk less of cooking for me.How did I earned this much respect from her? Am I more handsome than I used to be,because I can see her eyes still looking at me as I bend to pick the remote I dropped.(Abi she won jazz me? If I hear say I comot for this kitchen before you cook finish make I know wetin cause am,oyah come put the juju make I see you)that is what I was thinking in my head.

Let me stop here and see the comments before I continue

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Coming Back by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nice write up.
Re: She Keeps Coming Back by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
ayam
Re: She Keeps Coming Back by Daniel2289(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Wow!!!
Re: She Keeps Coming Back by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin grin cool
Re: She Keeps Coming Back by edbor(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
super story
Re: She Keeps Coming Back by samblack(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:
Nice write up.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Coming Back by mamaafrik(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Huuuuunn,akiika,u don go watch those films for iya rodia's place again abi??,hw will it be u but verily verily i say unto u,if this is true den omo yen ti get eeeee,u see she just walk into the kitchen and start..........,and u ended eating........,without apologies witout nada,she'll leave just like dat next time and come back........just like.......,supo arogo mu buuku.
Re: She Keeps Coming Back by samblack(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
mamaafrik:
Huuuuunn,akiika,u don go watch those films for iya rodia's place again abi??,hw will it be u but verily verily i say unto u,if this is true den omo yen ti get eeeee,u see she just walk into the kitchen and start..........,and u ended eating........,without apologies witout nada,she'll leave just like dat next time and come back........just like.......,supo arogo mu buuku.
smiles
Re: She Keeps Coming Back by henryvirus(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2016
She was taught a lesson outside perhaps......... But wait... I smell juju

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Amount Too Much Or Too Cheap For An Engagement Ring? / As This Ever Happened To You While Walking In The Rain. What Did U Do Next / Nairaland Ladies..help Us..the Vaseline Crew Is Taking Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.