Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Newbie Wants To Build Site. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Newbie Wants To Build Site. (972 Views)

Help.. Can Someone Help A Newbie / Are You A Newbie Java Programmer / Some Of The Most Challenging Technologies For Newbie Programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbie Wants To Build Site. by frank417: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2016
I am a total Newbie to coding. I got an idea of a website I want to
build, but I don't know where to start. This has made me keen
about learning website development.
Please, what programming language or series of programming languages should I learn to be able to build a site like Soundcloud from scratch?
a guy told me just PHP, but i'm not sure.

Thanks.
Re: Newbie Wants To Build Site. by Codenister: 2:00am On Jul 22, 2016
You have two options
1- hire a developer to do it for you
2- learn to do it yourself.

If you're gonna be doing it yourself, you'd want to learn how to create a website and do some programming stuff.
Languages you will need to learn include
HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SQL, anyone of php, Python, Ruby, Java, c#
Re: Newbie Wants To Build Site. by frank417: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thanks all. from what I can read derive Html, css, javascript and php are essential

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Manager - Transfer, Backup & Restore / Urgent Programmer Needed. / How To Learn Python In 3 Weeks Without Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.