Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,434 members, 7,904,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

How To #SackYourBoss In 24 Hours! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To #SackYourBoss In 24 Hours! (807 Views)

Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later / Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) / Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To #SackYourBoss In 24 Hours! by manpo2k(m): 1:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Two days ago my boss had a meeting with all staff telling us of the need to re-strategize to grow our business in this unstable time. He said companies are laying off staff and slashing salaries and our firm may not be any different if we don't re-strategize.

I asked myself a question what happens if things don't come to play? Is there a plan B for me or most of my colleagues?

I decided I will have to sack my boss before she sacks me, after all, I never really liked her because she doesn’t really do much, but earns a fortune.

It’s time we Learn how to work SMART and NOT HARD at MONEY COUTURE. The fact that you can make money while sleeping means that you that don't have to do an 8 to 5 job till one dies.

Engr Joke Enaks is there as your business mentor, just like L. OPUTTEH, who resides in LAGOS.

The MONEY COUTURE Conference IN UYO holds this Saturday 23rd July 2016 by 11am at the Le Meridien Ibom Hotel.

MONEY COUTURE will give you more understanding of money and how it works to benefit you.

It will give you a way to do business in an economy where purchasing power is reducing.

The Guest Speaker, Engr. Joke Enaks has grown many successful businesses and has taught many to do the same.

If you're looking for a business idea to change how you play the money game...You should be at MONEY COUTURE by CLUB De LOYALE this Saturday at Le MERIDIEN.

All you need is an Entry Fee of N3000 only.
Text MONEY , your NAME to 09090004978 to get your IV and enjoy over 50% discount on entry fee when you send the text.

SOURCE: www.wetinhappenpr.com

(1) (Reply)

US Election, Donald Trump Replies, Blasts Soyinka ! / 10 Crazy Coincidences You Won’t Believe Actually Happened / Headies Award 2018 [see The Full List Of Winners]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.