Stats: 3,198,462 members, 7,968,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos (18590 Views)

Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London / Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover / Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by teebillz: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Akalia:
is getting in between the sheets inclusive?

No! But we have cases where the contracting partners went off contract and initiated something on their own. We view that as an understanding between two consenting adults but our contract never covers that. We don't run a prostitution ring.
Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by edbor(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2016
E be like say oyinbo gf sure passgrin

Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by jagorinho: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2016
teebillz:

No! But we have cases where the contracting partners went off contract and initiated something on their own. We view that as an understanding between two consenting adults but our contract never covers that. We don't run a prostitution ring.
i like ur response.....very professional.
Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by jonmat(f): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Swanky Life is short,Catch Fun .
Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by edosignature(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2016
Coded

Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by allthingsfitnz(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2016
nice one ..... they look good.
Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by shamecurls(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2016
When you re making love to these kind of woman, Divine Miracles will start happening in your life

Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by yomz1e(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
This reminds me of me and my boys hunting days for white chicks on Sunday nights in west end,soho, Piccadilly Circus,Oxford street cruising in our VW , guess it was us trying to taste soft white meat grin, after a while you yearn for authentic Nija babe.
Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by okrote4real: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Me too dey involved ...check my pictures

Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by teebillz: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
jagorinho:

i like ur response.....very professional.

Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by Jacko1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Denrele

See this former gay has change his ways

Only you..... Dat can enter the pant pf any gal we dream of..... Stil choose to be doing like mumu
Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by obontami: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
teebillz:
If you also want to hire your onyibo girlfriend, PM me asap. We deal on girls from Eastern Europe. Whether you just want to spite your Naija crush for rejecting you or you just want to form level or boost your social media status, they are ever ready to play any role you want them to.

Lai mohammed grin
Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by obontami: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
shamecurls:
When you re making love to these kind of woman, Divine Miracles will start happening in your life

Sounds like the truth breh grin
Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by sexychocho(f): 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dey luk gud 2geda tho
Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by Khez: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
SO HIS EVEN STRAIGHT ? cheesy
Re: Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos by SaintUlot: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2016
Start making money directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started

Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny / Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram / Ubi Franklin Slams Rude Online Beggar