Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,403 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) (32218 Views)

Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by midolian(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2016
There was confusion on Agbe Road in the Abule Egba area of Lagos State on Wednesday after a suspected kidnapper snatched a girl from her mother and attempted to escape with her on a motorcycle.

Our correspondent learnt that the mother of the two-year-old, while raising the alarm that her daughter was abducted by the kidnapper, chased the motorcycle.

PUNCH Metro gathered that her cry got the attention of some pedestrians and motorcyclists who also joined in the chase.

They were said to have caught up with the suspect, identified only as Haruna, dragged him from the motorcycle and beaten him to a pulp.

The 35-year-old suspect, who was stripped naked and injured, was reportedly handed over to policemen from the Oko Oba division.

A motorcyclist in the area, who gave his name only as Saheed, said the suspect, while at speed, dropped the girl when he realised the woman and other motorcyclists were on his trail.

He added that the decision did not pacify the mob, who were determined to get him.

He said, “The child was walking beside the mother around 3pm; they were heading for a shop. The suspect, who rode a motorcycle, suddenly grabbed the child and sped off. The woman started shouting and running after the man.

“Although the man was almost out of sight, other motorcyclists and pedestrians began to give him a chase. There was confusion in the area as everyone mobilised to assist the woman get the kidnapper.

“We thank God that it was a successful effort. When the man saw that other motorcyclists were closing in on him, he dropped the girl,  but the people refused to turn back.

“He was caught and stripped naked; he got the beating of his life. He was almost killed by the mob before some people dragged him to the Oko Oba Police Station.”

Our correspondent learnt that the child was taken to a hospital for treatment for the injuries she sustained during the incident.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed the incident, adding that the suspect would be charged to court.

She said, “Haruna was apprehended by members of the public and handed over to the police. He sustained injuries from the mob attack. He is currently undergoing treatment under custody. He will be charged to court at the conclusion of investigation.”

http://punchng.com/woman-chases-kidnapper-riding-motorcycle-rescues-daughter/

2 Likes

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by sweetval: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2016
This kidnappers tho.. Na by pikin snatching nw. He get luck say dem no kill am.. Nonsense.. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by powerfulsettingz: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Wooooow! Is a good thing he was caught

But op as usual picture or I don't believe it crew will denie u fp ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by midolian(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2016
A mother's love is the only one that can not be exaggerated. Any sweet way you say it is is the way it is.

Oh God, if I have earned heaven by my way of life here on earth and most importantly, your mercy, give her a part of it. She deserves it! Yes, My mother deserves it.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2016
Strange things happening in this Era...increase in criminality day by day. Only God knows how the remaining years will be
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by ChappyChase: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Rami Tinubu if you wan claim hardcore, see the kind news wey you suppose to dey make, no be to dey insult men up n' down!
Gudos to the woman,,....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Feranchek(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2016
She do well abeg!
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by misspicy(f): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2016
see action film shocked These thieves and kidnappers are becoming bolder by the day. Mothers learn to carry your kids in your arms
Btw he should have been lynched undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by midolian(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2016
misspicy:
see action film shocked
These thieves and kidnappers are becoming bolder by the day.
Mothers learn to carry your kids in your arms

Btw he should have been lynched undecided
lool..you think its easy? babe, its not as easy as u think. You ll get to know this when you give birth. Carrying baby in your arms all day. Chai!

I know of a lady that loved babies soo much that she wondered why mothers give their babies to pple to carry. She said if she has one, she ld even be economical with the way she ll give to her husband(father of the baby) to carry. Believe me, when she gave birth, she got tired in a matter of weeks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by misspicy(f): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2016
midolian:
lool..you think its easy? babe, its not as easy as u think. You ll get to know this when you give birth. Carrying baby in your arms all day. Chai!

I know of a lady that loved babies soo much that she wondered why mothers give their babies to pple to carry. She said if she has one, she ld even be economical with the way she ll give to her husband(father of the baby) to carry. Believe me, when she gave birth, she got tired in a matter of weeks.
lol cheesy
True that,from the story,the little girl was walking beside her mother,what i meant was that mothers should carry their kids when walking especially on a busy road

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by midolian(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2016
misspicy:

lol cheesy
True that,from the story,the little girl was walking beside her mother,what i meant was that mothers should carry their kids when walking especially on a busy road
yea, I get you now. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Flashh: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2016
misspicy:

lol cheesy
Thanks very much babe. wink

I called you times without number, your lines were switched-off.
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by misspicy(f): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Flashh:
Thanks very much babe. wink

I called you times without number, your lines were switched-off.
wow shocked
Glad to hear from you boo.my phones were stolen the very next day,you can try both now.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by misspicy(f): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2016
midolian:
yea, I get you now. smiley
smiley
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Flashh: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2016
misspicy:

wow shocked
Glad to hear from you boo.my phones were stolen the very next day,you can try both now.
You mean your phones were stolen the next day you got them?

I just got a new phone two days ago. Don't let us derail this thread. Reply me off this thread.
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Iron lady.

The headline tho no tally with the story, all the same thank G your baby was rescued

1 Like

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Woman of the year !
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Daniel058(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Abia! ! grin
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by iamkingzlee(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Just imagine!!! The eediot snatched the child from the mother. Not asif the child was alone or something undecided Trust Nigerians na, always at your service when they hear Olè olè!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by MadCow1: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hell hath no fury...

That woman is the real MVP
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by paschal47(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
that woman na ninja oo. BTW i tot she rode the bike.

if you love ya mum just click LIKE

9 Likes

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by lailo: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
kii gbekun omo re........

1 Like

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Heriborne(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
The kidnaper has now become the kidnapee.......wah a luvly story line.......goin back to eatin my popcorn and pure water
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by yomz1e(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Name Check please? Kai see how name checkers went silent when Haruna came up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=15pt]HARUNA what??

Hausa or Yoruba??

Lemme know them sharp sharp grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by joelegacy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
God is wonderful
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nairaland association of names checker, food don done
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by cole265(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Calling on all NACAS to report for duty from all regions... grin
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Halleluia!
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by olaszydaruma(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Disappointed name checker embarassed
Re: Woman Chases Kidnapper Riding Motorcycle, Rescues Daughter (PHOTO) by seguntijan(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hen and Hawk comes to mind but no one to rescue the chick. I wish people can start feeling the pains of Hen in this adversity and help out instead of catching fun with it. we are all God creation. God bless our mothers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? / 6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) / Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.