Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) (26003 Views)

Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral / Muslim Cleric, Daughter Allegedly Distribute Poisonous ‘akara’ To Beggars In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by dre11(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2016
Mrs .Tawakalitu Aregbesola looks dejected, worried and disappointed perhaps for betraying her son and womanhood.

Aregbesola (40 ) is one of the women arrested by the officials of the Lagos State government for using their children to beg for alms in return for stipends. According to her , the person who hires her child always pays her between N1,000 and N1,500 daily.

The woman claimed she had four other children. According to her , the first two children attend school somewhere in Ikotun area. She said: “I stay at Ijora Olopa though I am from Ibadan in Oyo State. I work with a food vendor, who pays me N 300 daily.

The eldest of my children is 11 years old. ” Aregbeshola is now being detained in Alausa Police Station alongside other four women.
Two of the women are biological mothers of the rescued infants, while two others were commercial beggars from northern part of the country.

Aregbesola, who was the only Yoruba woman among the suspects, interpreted for others, who spoke in Hausa and couldn’t explain why they ventured into the illegal business. She claimed that she and other women only release their babies around 5pm. and get them back with money by 7pm. daily.

But when asked if it was possible for the beggars to pay her N1,500 daily for using the baby for two hours, she kept mum. Two of the women, Hadiza Nosiru and Salamotu Salisu, hail from Jigawa State.

The infants were taken to the Rehabilitation and Training Centre at Majidun, Ikorodu for shelter as the government vowed to immediately commence investigation and possibly prosecute the women.

Speaking on the development , the Commissioner for Youth and Social Development, Uzamat Akinbile - Yussuf , said the government would not condone such heartless attitude. The commissioner said that efforts would be intensified to get rid of street begging in the state.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/rent-three-week-old-baby-beggars-n1500-daily/

1 Share

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by sweetval: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2016
This country is getting scary day by day.. The kind things people dey reason dey fear devil self. shocked

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by delzbaba(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2016
End times.

5 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by powerfulsettingz: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2016
To be sincere the country is really hard now, 98% of incomes been made now are illegally..... Government ain't helping out at all

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by Elchappo: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Aregbesola onye Ofe mmanu
It's in them just like Peak milk..

No wonder dey jealous the ever hustling tribe..

Jail that disgrace and put up that innocent kid for adoption..

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by ijustdey: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2016
people are really hungry but that doesn't give the woman the audacity to let this baby face such dehumanized, unhygienic situation/environment.

4 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2016
Nawaooooooo , See weting Hunger cause, People no longer value human life again because of Poverty and hardship. Buhari govt has finished Nigerians shocked shocked shocked shocked

End time is near

7 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by evansjeff(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
I've been wondering where these people get those babies from, u see an old woman say 60 years of age begging with a set of triplets... the police should swing into action now.

3 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by MadCow1: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
The Hussle is real...

4 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Name Checked...

Reporting From Sambisa

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
too bad, what a shame

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by rawpadgin(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
things people will do to survive

I was told that during the civil war people do eat their children

God, hope we are not going back to 60's

right now am down on both knees praying for this damn nation

God please save us from damnation

3 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by paschal47(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is not about checking names now, it happens everywhere. God should just see us through in this country, the economy is dropping than the naira sef.

5 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by Beehshorp(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Elchappo:
Aregbesola onye Ofe mmanu
It's in them just like Peak milk..
No wonder dey jealous the ever hustling tribe..
Jail that disgrace and put up that innocent kid for adoption..

U could av passed ur info without being tribalistic... I am Igbo and I hate what some yoruba's type here attimes it makes me wanna hate dem but now an Igbo typing dis maybe I'd hate Igbo's too.. Just don't get it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by melejo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
NCAN Sambisa Forex Anex reporting: the woman is simply sophisticated from one brown-roofed house

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by olaszydaruma(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
What is my country turning to. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedHeavenly father, save us from this hard times. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
No dignity of human life again in this country.

1 Like

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by Dayo30(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good God heal your land

1 Like

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by ahaz: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
sweetval:
This country is getting scary day by day.. The kind things people dey reason dey fear devil self. shocked
buhari is working

6 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by meltiplexer: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
so there are commercial,private and corporate beggars in Nigeria Now,watin man ear no go ear. Naijabet man say so

2 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by Godspower1930: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
That is what the apc govt have turn the citizen too. God send help like moses to save us.

4 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by HawksDude(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is wicked!

1 Like

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jeez! I pray parents won't start feasting on their children soon

God pls have mercy on us. Give Nigeria another chance to right every wrong

1 Like

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by rapistomenka: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Afonjas and their illicit trade...
From UK to US and back home with their nefarious activities. So much for a sophisticated tribe

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by izzou(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
ahaz:
buhari is working

19 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by Vikelo1212: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thank God for the state that revealed this truth. What of Rivers State where these kind of people with babies litter everywhere in the town. At Agip Round about or even water line ABA road, they are everywhere.

Some of them look like northerners with uncountable kids roaming these roads, begging for money.
Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by Atmmachine(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Name Checkers Association Zamfara branch reporting....

Name check

Shape of head........CONE/Flat
Facial features........SCRATCHED/Tribal marks
Cultural Identity.....SUFFISTICATED and BROWN ROOFED
Region......South West

Tribe....... By their deeds we know them

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by rawpadgin(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
[b][/b] hadiza nosiru, aregbesola & salamotu salisu
NCAN south south district

over

8 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by Timijo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
This type of begging business is common among one particular tribe in Nigeria, but I am surprised that another tribe has joined this business.
This inciteful observation is coming from the National Headquarters of NCAN.

6 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by iamkingzlee(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Some people are really SUFFERING!!!! for 1500

2 Likes

Re: I Rent Out My Three-week-old Baby To Beggars For N1,500 Daily (pic) by ahaz: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/rent-three-week-old-baby-beggars-n1500-daily/

hmm a man exchange son for rice- north, a man stole a pot of amala- south west, mass food items theft recorded in kwara-the same region,now some are renting babies for begging- the same people...hmm nut when we tell them they will suffer for their blind sipport they quotef a phantom gdp.
i cant rember seeing such a poverty rate anywere down south.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) / Commercial Driver Shot Dead In Ekiti This Morning.Graphic Pics / Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.