Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (220351 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mehn kitay is realy talented..the guy is a great comedian.lol
Nice combo kitay and DAPO...(president and vice).
By the way that eli and DAPO song is super awesome..i hope both of them make it to the final.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by frestyyy: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2016
samhay, kindly help me with the link to okiemute's performance on Sunday. tenk u.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 12:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Okay yall chill this season 9 is nonsense I've said it once. View this performance again and I guess it's he's 2nd performance in the Academy. You still can't compare this people on season 9 with last season top 6 contestants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaUVuTei_DE
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 1:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Thawarplay:
Okay yall chill this season 9 is nonsense I've said it once. View this performance again and I guess it's he's 2nd performance in the Academy. You still can't compare this people on season 9 with last season top 6 contestants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaUVuTei_DE

Beautiful rendition and beautiful voice ............ I gat goosebumps. If I'm not watching it I won't even know the difference between the original singer and Anderson.

But I can't find Anderson in that song. I've never find Anderson in any of the song he was given. He always do copy and paste in someone's word here and it didn't apply to Naija song which he's find wanting.

He rely solely on his voice everyweek of the competition. From slow song to fast song na so he go deh(please correct me if I'm wrong). No theatrics...... No Swagg...... No makin use of props....... And he can't move. It shouldn't matter but when you see other contestants putting in that effort and you are not....... Na issue o.

At least he carry third........ Thank God for the power of recall by the Judges.

Elizabeth that I'm even complaining of, turn love don't care upside down and still manage to sing better than Simi in my opinion. If you watched the original and watch Elizabeth's performance you will hardly see similarities if not for the lyrics.

If you honestly want to compare season to season....... Let the show ends.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by airmark(m): 2:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Elizabeth on probation and winner is through to the final. Kitay looks good to go.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 2:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Tidamsel:
Birdz of d same featherz I no u can do d same dats y u r on ez side tongue

Definitely I can do the same. He spoke the truth,i can speak the truth too grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:09am On Sep 06, 2016
frestyyy:
samhay, kindly help me with the link to okiemute's performance on Sunday. tenk u.

Here

http://projectfamewestafrica.com/index.php/episodes/nomination-videos/video/534-okiemute-rehab-by-amy-winehouse
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2016
samhay:

Definitely I can do the same. He spoke the truth,i can speak the truth too grin
Lolz.... U ehn...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2016
Kitay hz gt triple task 2 do as his 1st lady is on probation
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2016
Plz the songs for this week @Samhay
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2016
vanvick247:
Abi o dats wot av bin waitin 4 since yztdy, nobd sims 2 get d info.or minista of informatn is nt doin his job slf tongue
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2016
vanvick247:
Abi o dats wot av bin waitin 4 since yztdy, nobd sims 2 get d info.our minista of informatn is nt doin his job slf tongue
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Mcayofficial: 7:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Samhay sent me dis.

'Guy plz post on d forum dat I got banned for dropping link to Okiemute's performance.
I don mail mod,nothing is happening o.'
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Mcayofficial:
Samhay sent me dis.

'Guy plz post on d forum dat I got banned for dropping link to Okiemute's performance.
I don mail mod,nothing is happening o.'

Dats serious!! Our info Minister banned just for dropping link? Never knew twas an offense sha. Abeg that Mod wen ban am pls "unban" am. We need him here more
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2016
luvmijeje:

Beautiful rendition and beautiful voice ............ I gat goosebumps. If I'm not watching it I won't even know the difference between the original singer and Anderson.

But I can't find Anderson in that song. I've never find Anderson in any of the song he was given. He always do copy and paste in someone's word here and it didn't apply to Naija song which he's find wanting.

He rely solely on his voice everyweek of the competition. From slow song to fast song na so he go deh(please correct me if I'm wrong). No theatrics...... No Swagg...... No makin use of props....... And he can't move. It shouldn't matter but when you see other contestants putting in that effort and you are not....... Na issue o.

At least he carry third........ Thank God for the power of recall by the Judges.

Elizabeth that I'm even complaining of, turn love don't care upside down and still manage to sing better than Simi in my opinion. If you watched the original and watch Elizabeth's performance you will hardly see similarities if not for the lyrics.

If you honestly want to compare season to season....... Let the show ends.

All this weakness you talk about him was in the beginning. After some times the faculty remove all that. And he started moving even if it's not like that of kitay or any other contestants you want to compare him with in this season.. But he learn how to move and people don't Wanna cover face like when Eli tries to move. And remember He end up to be 2nd runner because of not only his voice.

We can compare now because at this stage last season we have like 4 great people that are fighting for the crown . But this year na Only 2 Jawe. Kitay and okemutie.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2016
Christeety:

Its funny how people jump into conclusion. She didn't decided to share the story just for gisting sake.

Mummy J asked the contestants to share the story behind their birthname, that was when she disclosed the various incidents that happened that led her parents to give her that name.

Shikena.
Lol. I'm not sure I know you. I'm not sure I've ever come across your moniker. You should have taken a crash course on "Ignoring Theory" before quoting me.

It's a Tuesday morning and I don't have time, therefore I'll be quick.
*I IGNORED that fellow before you deliberately.
** I ignore people who jump in to quote me without first reading my signature.
*** I ignore guys who lack common sense and can't tell when they meet a peace lover and troubleshooter because their minds are fixated on looking for trouble and throw e-punches in the air.
**** I ignore people who quote me when I've said 'I'm done!'
***** Finally, if you got nothing from those points above don't forget this- I IGNORE people who haven't looked up the word AMICABLE in the dictionary before.

Do me a favor sweetheart, Google search for that word, it's faster that way and when you get the meaning, chew it! Understand it. Then quote me with love and a spoon of humour.

Thanks. I love you cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TopWinner(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2016
Okay, seriously now guys. Can anyone tell me how Winner scales through every single week?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2016
TopWinner:
Okay, seriously now guys. Can anyone tell me how Winner scales through every single week?
She gave bibie brew love potion na,lol.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Thawarplay:

All this weakness you talk about him was in the beginning. After some times the faculty remove all that. And he started moving even if it's not like that of kitay or any other contestants you want to compare him with in this season.. But he learn how to move and people don't Wanna cover face like when Eli tries to move. And remember He end up to be 2nd runner because of not only his voice.

We can compare now because at this stage last season we have like 4 great people that are fighting for the crown . But this year na Only 2 Jawe. Kitay and okemutie.

So you know he is not a better mover compare to contestants this season and you are calling this season nonsense. It's well o.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2016
*thinking out loud*
Kitay's entanglement with elizabeth may cost him the PF crown

Cos of the two's siamese-like closeness, some fans of the couple of the year have been noticed putting up a united front on a number of social media platforms.
If lizzy makes final(of cos she will)kitay may lose some precious votes.
A few kitay fans may eventually be like :-
1. Kitay don already win na. Make I give in babe small votes so she go climb small.
2.Ahhh! Lizzy impress me today o! Oya take am e.t.c
This is something he can't afford to let happen cos him and okeimute dey run G-G for the crown race.
With the loss of those little votes, Okeimute could capitalise and conquer .
So. Kitay, kwantnu
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2016
luvmijeje:

So you know he is not a better mover compare to contestants this season and you are calling this season nonsense. It's well o.

I just pick only him last season, if I should choose other person at least Arewa can move and you can't still compare her with Elizabeth you mentioned
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Christeety: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I'm not sure I know you. I'm not sure I've ever come across your moniker. You should have taken a crash course on "Ignoring Theory" before quoting me.

It's a Tuesday morning and I don't have time, therefore I'll be quick.
*I IGNORED that fellow before you deliberately.
** I ignore people who jump in to quote me without first reading my signature.
*** I ignore guys who lack common sense and can't tell when they meet a peace lover and troubleshooter because their minds are fixated on looking for trouble and throw e-punches in the air.
**** I ignore people who quote me when I've said 'I'm done!'
***** Finally, if you got nothing from those points above don't forget this- I IGNORE people who haven't looked up the word AMICABLE in the dictionary before.

Do me a favor sweetheart, Google search for that word, it's faster that way and when you get the meaning, chew it! Understand it. Then quote me with love and a spoon of humour.

Thanks. I love you cheesy

Anything the matter dear?
I only gave a short story on what led to Winner's gist. That's all.

OK I gerrit, I shouldn't quote u ba? So sorry about that, but next time please kindly tell Nairaland to take off the "quote" feature on your profile. *Exclusively for you*.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Ok,here they are Tldamsel and roseyfc
CONTESTANTS SONGS OF THE WEEK
They are doing two songs this weekend

My fingers dey pain me so ill jus cut down on the preview

DAPO
Sakomo by remedies/ taxi driver by bobby benson.
If the Swaggbag makes it past elimination night, I foresee another lacklustre performance.

WINNER
You bad by wande coal/ iyogogo by onyeka owenu.
Looking forward to how she delivers these interesting pair of songs. She going to raise the bar a bit more or fall so flat that we hav mor people going for her jugular?

OKEIMUTE
See me so by 2face idibia/ A rex lawson song( don 4get d name).
Badt gyal gon smash em, u already know. A home run. Stage on fire, fi sure

KITAY
Ikebe by sunny neji/ coolu temper by lagbaga.
If it was another contestant ill have fears,but HEY! Its Kitay. More magic, no doubt.

MIRABEL
Yahooze by olu maintain/ a miriam makeba song.
Chai! Who chose these songs for her?If she miraculously makes it past elimination night, the songs might not work for her.

ELIZABETH
Ijoya by Weird MC/ agolo by anjelique kidjo.
The ijoya performance could be one of the night's highlights. Lizzy a.k.a "street" could come out steaming.

PERE
Rose by blackky/ sweet mother by nico mbaga.
If he backs his silky voice with a kick in his performance, the ijaw boy should be good.

ELI
No one like you by Psquare/ africa by sani keita.
Beautiful songs given to him , so work, son! No excuses.

Guys,what u think bout their songs this weekend?

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2016
Please which songs will dey deliver this week?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Donnyperry(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2016
Can anyone update me on the latest between Kitay and Elizabeth? I heard they have done the thing. How true is that?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Thawarplay:

I just pick only him last season, if I should choose other person at least Arewa can move and you can't still compare her with Elizabeth you mentioned

okkkk............ When this season ends I'll quote you to re-discuss and re-compare season 8 and 9.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2016
House Highlights
Dapo's original composition.
D melodious tune was infectious. Not d best voice in the house but kids got Potential

Got me thinking me bout how thse singing shows end Up churning out people with amazing vocals and great stage antics but little else. Then when dey r done with d house they varnish into thin air.(Asides d other Echetra mechetra reasons y they fizzle out after d show)
I'd b nice if PF focuses more on their songwriting,freestyling, hitmaking skills,etc early on in d show.
Probably wouldn't hav lost steve that quick, who was good at these,so quick.

PERE'S ACTING SKILLS
His mummy J mimcry was flawless. The rib-cracking way he Solicited for votes was not bad. If he only he'd channel some of that knack for ingenuity to the stage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2016
luvmijeje:

okkkk............ When this season ends I'll quote you to re-discuss and re-compare season 8 and 9.

OK I hear you
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
sleepyeyez:
Ok,here they are
CONTESTANTS SONGS OF THE WEEK
They are doing two songs this weekend

My fingers dey pain me so ill jus cut down on the preview

DAPO
Sakomo by remedies/ taxi driver by bobby benson.
If the Swaggbag makes it past elimination night, I foresee another lacklustre performance.

WINNER
You bad by wande coal/ iyogogo by onyeka owenu.
Looking forward to how she delivers these interesting pair of songs. She going to raise the bar a bit more or fall so flat that we hav mor people going for her jugular?

OKEIMUTE
See me so by 2face idibia/ A rex lawson song( don 4get d name).
Badt gyal gon smash em, u already know. A home run. Stage on fire, fi sure

KITAY
Ikebe by sunny neji/ coolu temper by lagbaga.
If it was another contestant ill have fears,but HEY! Its Kitay. More magic, no doubt.

MIRABEL
Yahooze by olu maintain/ a miriam makeba song.
Chai! Who chose these songs for her?If she miraculously makes it past elimination night, the songs might not work for her.

ELIZABETH
Ijoya by Weird MC/ agolo by anjelique kidjo.
The ijoya performance could be one of the night's highlights. Lizzy a.k.a "street" could come out steaming.

PERE
Rose by blackky/ sweet mother by nico mbaga.
If he backs his silky voice with a kick in his performance, the ijaw boy should be good.

ELI
No one like you by Psquare/ africa by sani keita.
Beautiful songs given to him , so work, son! No excuses.

Guys,what u think bout their songs this weekend?

I looove that Africa song given to ELI. Reminds me of my childhood smiley I trust him to do a good job.

Pere needs to really dance & shake body for these songs this weekend. No excuses from him oh.

I trust all contestants to deliver brilliantly this weekend except 3 people: Dapo, Mirabel & Winner.

I'm expecting Winner to be out of breath as usual cos she must dance to iyogogo. Judging from Vulindela performance SMH SMH. I wish she was on probation mscheeew!

Song choice for Mirabel is funny. Yahoozee? Really? LOL okay oh we shall see

Dapo smh. No expectation Biko.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
jasmine21:

I looove that Africa song given to ELI. Reminds me of my childhood smiley I trust him to do a good job.

Pere needs to really dance & shake body for these songs this weekend. No excuses from him oh.

I trust all contestants to deliver brilliantly this weekend except 3 people: Dapo, Mirabel & Winner.

I'm expecting Winner to be out of breath as usual cos she must dance to iyogogo. Judging from Vulindela performance SMH SMH. I wish she was on probation mscheeew!

Song choice for Mirabel is funny. Yahoozee? Really? LOL okay oh we shall see

Dapo smh. No expectation Biko.

Sorry. The guys name is SALIF KEITA. The song wld definitely suit Eli's tone.

But wetin dem do mirabel no good o.

About winner, she might shock u o ...or wait, no she won't. All the same she safe.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Seriously..... Don't be like say I too get wahala.... This season dey vex me too much. Had to go back and watch Geoffrey season 7 performances.

And I decide to share this. And this not the best of them o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JA8SoTBc8c
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (102) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.