Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,440 members, 7,881,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (220484 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by reasonwitme: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
mummy j has no reason being in project fame.she knws nothing about anything music related. her analyses are always petty n over hyped.with her poor command of eng.I bet she can't b easily disposed. someone shud alert me when Kaffy comes back.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TopWinner(m): 3:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Dqueenzy:
She gave bibie brew love potion na,lol.
Lmao, the only legit explanation, really.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 3:59am On Sep 09, 2016
reasonwitme:
mummy j has no reason being in project fame.she knws nothing about anything music related. her analyses are always petty n over hyped.with her poor command of eng.I bet she can't b easily disposed. someone shud alert me when Kaffy comes back.

Was saying all those mummy j house sessions r getting tiring. Who all that talk epp?

Wish she could focus more on acting-related drills that would help d contestants with their ability to perform.

would help them handle stage fright,stiffness,shyness, get them to open up, be more interactive. That would complement loveth's work.

But for you to say Mummy j has Poor command of english?!Come on, son! We talking bout d same person here? Poor command,how?

Can't reason with u on dat one o

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 4:52am On Sep 09, 2016
Na wa Ooooo. Some people know how to kill thread....... Is in them.

The only thing they came to do is to tell us how terrible the season has been, oya analyze why.................. Na issue.

OK stop watching......... Mbanu.

Ignore the thread........... Cos I'm not enjoying it I must spoil it for others.

I hail una.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 4:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Pere is a crazy guy........... How I wish he can transfer this part of him to the stage.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:47am On Sep 09, 2016
luvmijeje:
Na wa Ooooo. Some people know how to kill thread....... Is in them.

The only thing they came to do is to tell us how terrible the season has been, oya analyze why.................. Na issue.

OK stop watching......... Mbanu.

Ignore the thread........... Cos I'm not enjoying it I must spoil it for others.

I hail una.

Just looking at several comments and I b like OK, u af took ur own,leave d thread.

Am really aving a lot of fun that nothing could spoil it,neither can it kill the fire burning here.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:57am On Sep 09, 2016
Concerning the exclusives, Omoh there are some activities I couldn't just paint the picture the way it is,it will take me a lot of time to do dat,so will just let it pass

For those interested in the WhatsApp group, the 2 groups am aware of is filled to d brim. It is actually filled with 80% Nigerians in the diaspora, and dose guys r not joking with what some peeps are painting black here.

The 1 am in has 253 pple already, d remaining slot is left for our guests,but I already dropped ur numbers for the admin cos their r alot of silent members, so wen we finish general cleaning, u guys will b admitted.

Make I dey prepare for tonight,Have you vote? Plz do not waste ur votes o

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Omo,its Uncle Ben and Dapo ooo,d boy don enter trap o,na ur turn now

Am kinda happy

And Winner seems to always try to justify why she kept on getting saved.

Beautiful rehearsal
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2016
samhay:

Just looking at several comments and I b like OK, u af took ur own,leave d thread.

Am really aving a lot of fun that nothing could spoil it,neither can it kill the fire burning here.

I've been enjoying the back and forth you guys have been doing on this thread. The best part of project fame is the comment section on social media.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2016
samhay:

Cnt do d question and answer cos questions r like 50

And d girl also can talk

She wants to work Don Jazzy, Flavour,Phyno
She is closest to Pere (Obviously)
She claimed there is no love triangle Btw herself, pere and eli
She cried especially wen saying bye to Ms Ige & Ms Loveth
Didn't want to comment on LizTay
She and Pere av a code name

Bro, to make it easy, try to email the chat history of the group. Then delete everything apart of oluchi's part. Then post here.
Please epp us wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2016
samhay:
Concerning the exclusives, Omoh there are some activities I couldn't just paint the picture the way it is,it will take me a lot of time to do dat,so will just let it pass

For those interested in the WhatsApp group, the 2 groups am aware of is filled to d brim. It is actually filled with 80% Nigerians in the diaspora, and dose guys r not joking with what some peeps are painting black here.

The 1 am in has 253 pple already, d remaining slot is left for our guests,but I already dropped ur numbers for the admin cos their r alot of silent members, so wen we finish general cleaning, u guys will b admitted.

Aw do u gt 2 watch d show b4 its aird on tv? Hope u dnt gt band again o 4 givn out d link cuz we no 1 miss u.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2016
tomisinobbm:

Bro, to make it easy, try to email the chat history of the group. Then delete everything apart of oluchi's part. Then post here.
Please epp us wink

Working on aving Favour or Gabby

Will get u d details dis tym

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by reasonwitme: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Was saying all those mummy j house sessions r getting tiring. Who all that talk epp?

Wish she could focus more on acting-related drills that would help d contestants with their ability to perform.

would help them handle stage fright,stiffness,shyness, get them to open up, be more interactive. That would complement loveth's work.

But for you to say Mummy j has Poor command of english?!Come on, son! We talking bout d same person here? Poor command,how?

listen to her analysis on kitay's performance last sun saying any one who tries to copy him have themselves to blame.I have been noticing all those lexical errors but for d joy of d program,I always overlook it.frm today,keep ur ears for ground.as for her job in pf,seriously I don't knw.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Tidamsel:
Aw do u gt 2 watch d show b4 its aird on tv? Hope u dnt gt band again o 4 givn out d link cuz we no 1 miss u.

What can I say?

#Addiction can make u go any lenght

Den live streaming as well
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2016
reasonwitme:
listen to her analysis on kitay's performance last sun saying any one who tries to copy him have themselves to blame. I have been noticing all those lexical errors but for d joy of d program,I always overlook it.frm today,keep ur ears for ground.as for her job in pf,seriously I don't knw.

Quotes Mummy J

"Ah Kitay,hhmmmm, You Knw there is something, there is a veracity that you bring to every single performance and tonight was no exception, Your entrance was magic,it was absolute magic and then there is something about you when you perform, You are very much like a coiled spring, you know? And I find that anybody who tries to copy you does that to their peril, because you do it as if its so effortless......."

Come back and analyse o
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2016
reasonwitme:
listen to her analysis on kitay's performance last sun saying any one who tries to copy him have themselves to blame.I have been noticing all those lexical errors but for d joy of d program,I always overlook it.frm today,keep ur ears for ground.as for her job in pf,seriously I don't knw.

Brother, rather than overlook those so-called "lexical errors" I suggest you embrace them. U could learn a lot.
Cos the mummy j I know speaks flawless english. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by absentminded: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
samhay:

Okay

Thanks for the feedback and I'll be expecting the add too.

Yours projectfamely
Absentminded grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
samhay:

Quotes Mummy J

"Ah Kitay,hhmmmm, You Knw there is something, there is a veracity that you bring to every single performance and tonight was no exception, Your entrance was magic,it was absolute magic and then there is something about you when you perform, You are very much like a coiled spring, you know? And I find that anybody who tries to copy you does that to their peril, because you do it as if its so effortless......."

Come back and analyse o

Homie me self confuse o. Where the "LEXICAL ERROR" na?
I no no say u self dey puzzled by the guy "finding"
Abeg eh, how do I get on dat whatsapp platform? Got dope questions for them ex-contestants
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by absentminded: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
samhay:

Quotes Mummy J

Come back and analyse o

Lol

reasonwitme the lexical grammarian grin pls come and analyse the above quote o grin

Make I laugh in advance cheesygringrin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
vanvick247:

Really? Naim be say na Delta peeps full the house be dat oooh

Yes Delta plenty.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by frestyyy: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
reasonwitme:

thought I was the only one that noticed her over hyped comments o, infact my boo always make faces whenever she is been call upon to comments after any performance; like uggggggh.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by reasonwitme: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
samhay:

Quotes Mummy J

Come back and analyse o
u can't use singular subject,verb then use plural object in a sentence.find d error urself.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by reasonwitme: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
absentminded:

Lol

reasonwitme the lexical grammarian grin pls come and analyse the above quote o grin

Make I laugh in advance cheesygringrin

your mind is always present. I have told u bfr.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by tafrica(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
I love this Freestyle from Iyanya in season1

This guy is good, a good composer, no wonder he stood tall among the past winners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzgsjTSx0_M
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by tyconcepts(f): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
reasonwitme:

Dear plz tell me the bolded is a typing error.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by tyconcepts(f): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
sleepyeyez:

God bless you....How can anyone say Joke Silva has poor command of English
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Guys who are those going today. Samhay no forget to tell us how e dey go
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nawa oh, una splash water on Mummy J too? Wow.
I'm sure she was chosen to be the academy principal not just for "grammar" reasons, but because she's been a stage actor for many years. Even before most of us were born. she has a wealth of experience with stage presence and performance that needs to be taught to upcoming artistes. She is also very disciplined in character. Besides I'm sure MTN has her resume and has seen her other works over the years before choosing her.

If you noticed, they all picked up in their use of d stage after giving them that walk around the stage and seats. I don't think she has a poor command of English ooo!!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
tyconcepts:

God bless you....How can anyone say Joke Silva has poor command of English

The matter puzzle me o
Unleess the "J" stands for something else and not "joke". Probably this mystery person is part and parcel of another reality show, not project fame.
Yes, mummy j is the dramatic type n can hype the performance of her contestants whom she is close to but wts that got to do with her semantic, syntactic and phonetic delivery wey dey clearly on point.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
please which songs are they going to perform this weekend?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by mayim(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Someone shd help with Elizabeth's voting number pls. I need to vote before it closes. Urgent response pleassssseee
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (102) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.