Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,954 members, 7,922,368 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:12 AM

If You Have A Letter ‘m’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, This Is What It Means - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Have A Letter ‘m’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, This Is What It Means (708 Views)

Chop Off Your Hand?! Was Jesus Serious? - Paul Ellis / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree / The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Letter ‘m’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, This Is What It Means by Psoul(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Many people are now saying that the lines on the hand can say many thing about a person personality. People are also stating that if a person has a M on their palm, are unique people. They state that these same people have a great personality. They possess great intuition and are excellent partners and co-workers for any type of business.m1
If your partner of a loved one has the letter M on their hand, you need to know that this person has deep feeling for just about any one they have a relationship with.

These people don’t joke around, lie or cheat. If woman has the letter M on her palm, then she has stronger intuition than men do. If both spouses have M on their palms, the woman prevails. People who have M on their palm are ambitious people

Re: If You Have A Letter ‘m’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, This Is What It Means by alexiej(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmnn. So I shld be looking for a girl with 'm' now?
Re: If You Have A Letter ‘m’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, This Is What It Means by umehmj(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
the hand of the pick pocket that was chopped off the other day at onitsha has the M inscribed on his palms
Re: If You Have A Letter ‘m’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, This Is What It Means by mazimee(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
I know why we love reading in everything, I don't just get it. That's how they said left handed people are intelligent forgetting that for every 100 intelligent lefties there are 1000 intelligent right handed people.
Re: If You Have A Letter ‘m’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, This Is What It Means by Swissheart(f): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wow........I have M on mine cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bible Emergency Numbers To Call On For All Christians / Statement on the nation Issued By The Catholic Bishop Conference Of Nigeria / RCCG Lagos Province 38 Men Hold Convention, Free Diabetes Screening October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.