Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) (24586 Views)

Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by SweetJoystick(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
I don't see anything cheerful here angry
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by Rossikk(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
The responses on this thread are just depressing. So shallow. Zero substance. "He is handsome". "He is ugly". "He is not fine". "He is fine" ...etc etc. Grown men talking rubbish like primary school kids. Dumbed down population. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by nijanigga: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
DaniDani:
This should be in joke section. Chai oby pix, lol. It seems like the more ugly you are as a Yoruba man, the more chance of your success.... osibande, obj, aregbascal, oshiomole the beast etc
better than people with flat occiput - back part of the head or skull
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by habsydiamond(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Baba ooo. Tuale ooo, ori yin yapa yaski baba. Drop something before u pass
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by FinestPINACLE(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
fine man...
grin grin grin
Iyaf old sha.
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by Supercee01(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
I pray and beg the volcano in that mountain should erupt and burn him to ashes. Useless and corrupt leaders.

I so much dislike and hate these Nigeria's crocks called leaders.

Nigerians in diaspora woe the bastard (Obasanjo ) in Jakarta Indonesia and all he could say to us was 'Na una papa jagajaga'
Omo we laughed the hell out of the bastard that Faithful night.
He thought he was in the #ZOOCALLEDNIGERIA.

Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by Supercee01(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
obasanjo is still stealing. i don't know any president who killed like obasanjo. i don't know of any president who imposed rulers on us like obasanjo.
wow! an attorney general of the federation was murdered without trace under obasanjo.
a whole ship lost without trace only under obasanjo.
obasanjo is as good as a dog since he cld sleep with his son's wife.
abacha was a saint.

1 Share

Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by hatchy(f): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oh i love this country Saychelles.Planing of moving with my family there very soon.
Cool and quiet investment haven with lots of beaches and resorts.
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Funny you.

Hope the hatred (in you) doesn't kill you.

DaniDani:
This should be in joke section. Chai oby pix, lol. It seems like the more ugly you are as a Yoruba man, the more chance of your success.... osibande, obj, aregbascal, oshiomole the beast etc
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by toshmann(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
If this one na cheerful face. . . . . . . . grin
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by Emilokoiyawon: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool Aremu - The Balogun of Owu himself. Ekerin Balogun of the Egban clan of Yorubaland. Ebora owu. I salute. May your days be long. And may I have a fulfilled and long life like you. cool
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by charlsecy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
DaniDani:
oshiomole the beast
Is he Yoruba?
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by nickxtra(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Obasanjo wanted everywhere in Africa. I wonder why my bro, oga Joe is always absent in such meetings and endeavours to make Africa a better place, yet still meeting with 'Fidifi' senators and governors.
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by soberdrunk(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Baba nah "forever young'!! He be like all the swear way people dey swear just dey elongate and add quality to this man life..... Baba ibaaa ooo! Eni toh ju mi lo Iba ni mo se, mo se iba Obasanjo Baba ke pe fun wa oooo!!!
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by electrokcoi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
onye ara na onye oshi sere photo
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by electrokcoi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rednaxelot:
Obasanjo has gone back to his root in East Africa.

What a visit to his place of evolution!
u no go kill me oo
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by rhektor(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rednaxelot:
Obasanjo has gone back to his root in East Africa.

What a visit to his place of evolution!

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
DaniDani:
he pain you
#commonsense#
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by Trexnemesis(m): 1:49am On Jul 23, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
fine man...

Yes. FINEST man. I think!
Re: Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) by miide4(m): 2:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Oooooh boy

This man don old oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire / Abdulmumini Jubrin's Question Causes Controversy On Twitter / Yakubu Dogara Receives Chieftaincy Title In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.