Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,487 members, 7,904,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Your Husband Hides It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Your Husband Hides It. (524 Views)

We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE!! / Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. / Treat Root Cause Of Weak Organ,Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count & Quick Release. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Your Husband Hides It. by knowhowk: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Some Marriages are going through Turbulent times for many reasons but I would like to Highlight in Watery Sperm,How on Earth would a man hide the problem of Watery Sperm (Oligospermia) or (Azospermia) No sperm Cells.Medical test like XYZ (HIV)/Blood Group are advised to be done before couple go ahead to get married,but few have the thought of going to check Sperm Motility .Off course how will it sound if a Lady ask her Lover if he has gone to check His Semen ...From Experience as a Nature therapist ,There are Revelations from some Women how there husband get Angry with them when they accidentally finds s Result that shows Low Sperm count ,if that is not enough ,efforts made by such Lovely and caring Lady is been thwarted by her husband .Does it mean that the husband is ashame to discuss the issue with his wife or what? Some Ladies cry,suffers Humiliation from mother in laws ,husband family ,threats ,some heap blame on the wife as the real cause of Infertility. I have withnessed uncoperating husband seek divorce instead of facing the reality ,its not a shameful thing Men when yiur semen is watery ,show love, call your wife discuss with her ,Watery sperm or no sperm cells has solution .Dr.Wale cares. Building Marriages, Discouraging Divorce .Talk to me 08100459321.My Talk can go a long way to save your Crashing Matrimony ...WhatsApp on same no.Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Sleep Matters : Sleep Deprivation Effects / What's The Side Effects Of Breathing Fast And The Solution / Causes And Treatment Of Impotence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.