Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,285 members, 7,971,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:56 PM

Top 15 Most Followed Celebrities On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 15 Most Followed Celebrities On Instagram (1847 Views)

Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / Correct List Of The 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram / 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram (2017) - 9jaflaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 Most Followed Celebrities On Instagram by kayo80(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Instagram is a picture sharing App/Website, and it is very hip among the new generation. Everyone wants to know who is the most interesting or the most followed, so they can follow that person. Funny enough, I thought one of the Kardashians/Jenners would be the celebrity with the highest numbers of followers on Instagram...I was highly shocked at the number one most followed person on Instagram. Yea, she is popular, but she definitely isn't as popular as Kim Kardashian.

Anyway, lets get right to it. Below are the top 15 celebrities with the highest followers on Instagram.

15. Lionel Messi

29 year old Argentine professional footballer, Lionel Messi (who also plays for football club- FC Barcelona) is the 15th most followed person on Instagram. He has 48.9 million followers.

14. Katy Perry

American pop singer, Katy Perry comes in at number 14 most popular person on Instagram with 52.8 million followers.

13. Khloe Kardashian

Obviously, the Kardashian/Jenner clique are all over this list. Kim's younger sister, Khloe Kardashian has 53.1 million followers on Instagram, and that makes her the 13th most popular individual on Instagram.

12. Neymar Jr.

Another footballer to make the list is Brazilian football star (who also plays for FC Barcelona), Neymar da Silva Santos Junior. He has 54.8 million followers.

11. The Rock

Wrestler turned professional actor, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is the number 11 on the list with 60 million strong followers.

10. Nicki Minaj

The current queen of rap music, sexy Nicki Minaj is at the number 10 spot. She has 61.3 million followers on Instagram.

9. Kendall Jenner

Kim Kardashian's half sister, Kendall Jenner comes in at number 9 with 61.8 million followers.

8. Kylie Jenner

Kendall's younger sister, Kylie Jenner is up next with 68.2 million followers.

7. Cristiano Ronaldo

31 year old Portuguese professional footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo is up at the number 7 spot. Ronaldo also plays for Spanish football club, Real Madrid. He has 69.5 million followers on Instagram.

6. Justin Bieber

The prince of pop music, Justin Bieber has a whooping 75.5 million followers on Instagram.

5. Kim Kardashian

The sexy queen of controversy, married to Kanye West, the king of controversy is number 5 on the list. Kim has 77.6 million followers.

4. Beyonce

The most successful R&B singer of recent times, Beyonce is the number 4 on the list with 78.8 million followers.

3. Ariana Grande

Petite Mariah Carey sound alike, singer, Ariana Grande has 79.5 million followers.

2. Taylor Swift

Super successful pop singer, Taylor Swift is the number two on our list with 86.2 million followers.

1. Selena Gomez

And the winner is...drum rolls!!! Shy, singer/actress, Selena Gomez. Who would have thought, right? Could it be because she used to date Justin Bieber. Well, I don't know, but I never expected she would be the number one most popular person on Instagram. As of right now, 3:35 pm Western Sahara Time, Selena Gomez has 90.8 million followers on Instagram. That's more than all the people in Germany.

http://outoftheordinary101..com.ng/2016/07/top-15-people-with-highest-followers-on.html

Re: Top 15 Most Followed Celebrities On Instagram by izsmike: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
If any of dem could just give me shout out. My ig will never remain d same

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Most Followed Celebrities On Instagram by SurefireFashion: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Most Followed Celebrities On Instagram by kayo80(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
izsmike:

I'm telling you.
Re: Top 15 Most Followed Celebrities On Instagram by David25(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
if you make a list of the least followed people on ig I have hope.. i'd be among the top 5 gringrin
Re: Top 15 Most Followed Celebrities On Instagram by Parollawd(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
izsmike:

BROS EVEN IF YOU FAKE YOUR DEATH, YOU STILL NO FIT BLOW...ITS GRACE
Re: Top 15 Most Followed Celebrities On Instagram by junketer(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
So who be highest for naija? Is it true that the naija highest na 1.2 million followers? Anyway people get time o. I mean, what will i gain from following kim kardashian on twitter? Or wizkid, or jazzy? Whats the essence? I don't get it.
Re: Top 15 Most Followed Celebrities On Instagram by kayo80(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2016
junketer:
So who be highest for naija? Is it true that the naija highest na 1.2 million followers? Anyway people get time o. I mean, what will i gain from following kim kardashian on twitter? Or wizkid, or jazzy? Whats the essence? I don't get it.

lol!
Re: Top 15 Most Followed Celebrities On Instagram by kayo80(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2016
junketer:

Thanks for asking this question. I will work on that now.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blasts Actress Inem Peter For Wearing This To Her Birthday Party (see / Nollywood Star Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Battling Disorder / Checkout Rapper Wale’s Adorable Family And New Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.