Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Register Your .com.ng Domain Name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Register Your .com.ng Domain Name (1650 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Register .edu.ng Domain / Free .com.ng Domain Name Offer! / How To Get a .NG Domain Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register Your .com.ng Domain Name by profemzy(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2009
Have you been looking for that domain name and the .com option or .net option is not available get the .com.ng option contact us at:   www.itclicksolutions.com.ng/support.html
Re: Register Your .com.ng Domain Name by gigdigba: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2009
give me a quote on cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: Register Your .com.ng Domain Name by canachy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2009
am interested in your .com.ng offer, send our quote to canachy@yahoo.com
Re: Register Your .com.ng Domain Name by webguru(m): 3:46am On Sep 19, 2009
info@experiencenigeria2009.com
Re: Register Your .com.ng Domain Name by onimisi: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2009
Onimisisaidu@gmail.com
Re: Register Your .com.ng Domain Name by danconsult(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
wait! has any one though about this fizzle of .ng.
[i]you know if you really have to portray your business to the world, you ought not not to be using .ng.
pls also i overheard the minister of info, sasying tha no one can register the .ng unless it is a registered company in nigeria.or that it should have a physical adress. what if i am operating a non-office business.
letz put all these nto consideration pls
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Register Your .com.ng Domain Name by Afam(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2009
danconsult:

wait! has any one though about this fizzle of .ng.
[i]you know if you really have to portray your business to the world, you ought not not to be using .ng.
pls also i overheard the minister of info, sasying tha no one can register the .ng unless it is a registered company in nigeria.or that it should have a physical adress. what if i am operating a non-office business.
letz put all these nto consideration pls
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]

There is absolutely nothing wrong in using the top level domain .ng for your website.

The quality of services or products you offer determines to a very large extent whether your online experience will be beneficial or not.

Now, the Minister's position is understandable considering the fact that anyone could pick up the domain name and use same for fraudulent practices just as it is easy to register a free yahoo email.

I have not seen the full comments or the conditions for registering a .ng domain name but I doubt if anyone would insist on a business address, I believe a contact address would be more like it so that someone could be held responsible just in case.

Now, I don't see myself using the .ng domain even in the near future due to reliability issues.

I have heard stories of unprofessional handling of the .ng domain names and a lot of politics is involved even at the top.

I was asked to become a pioneer .ng domain name registrar by the body in charge but declined the request due to some reasons.
Re: Register Your .com.ng Domain Name by profemzy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2009
well i appreciate your comments on the .ng domain name topic, i have personally registered a lot or organisations on it including state gorvernment websites and it has proven to be very reliable, and as regards the image it will give to your firm, once your firm has made a name for itself in terms of the quality of services it offers,using .ng will not be an issue and about the complexity of the registration, i will make it as simple as possible for you.
Re: Register Your .com.ng Domain Name by salviya: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2011
If you need .com domain name means you can get the .com domain name here http://www.thewebpole.com/ and also get the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss Html5 And Css3 / Bluehosting Server Payment Using GTB Bank. / Make Cool Money With This Site 100% Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.