Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,067 members, 7,931,667 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans (50651 Views)

Lady Grabs Mr Eazi By His Waist & Moans (Photo) / ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos / Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Drew0:

Very true man. That's why I no carry woman matter for head cause cause in the end they will all cheat and in the humans all die, lols, we don't know how we came in to this world, we just found ourselves here we don't know if there is another type of world filled with beings different from us, maybe aliens, or another life forms, we die, logically (outside religious belief) we really don't know where we would go, how it will look like/ feel.

That's why I learnt to live life the way it is, not really caring about anything (not saying one should be careless) while still working hard to achieve goals.

How I just feel. Nothing is really worth the stress when at the end death is inevitable
wow thought provoking.nice one bruh, we learn every day I think I have learned my lesson for today from u.u an atheist?
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
adajiboyy:
wow thought provoking.nice one bruh, we learn every day I think I have learned my lesson for today from u.u an atheist?

Nope I'm not, grin but I just think wide from reading books an also acknowledging self awareness. There is a question I wanna ask but people might find it otherwise lol so I keep to ma self cheesy
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Drew0:

Nope I'm not, grin but I just think wide from reading books an also acknowledging self awareness. There is a question I wanna ask but people might find it otherwise lol so I keep to ma self cheesy
come on we all learn just as I learned from u earlier and moreover dis a forum no one will beat u for airing ur view.so wats d question?u no I got ur back na
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
adajiboyy:
come on we all learn just as I learned from u earlier and moreover dis a forum no one will beat u for airing ur view.so wats d question?u no I got ur back na

OK just one thou.. I read some stuff and I'm wondering what if the bible was all a lie? What if Satan was never the evil one and the bible was just a tool and few chosen ones put in charge of it to enslave humanity?

We all believe Christianity is the right way. I'm a Christian, but I'm starting to wonder with somethings I see everywhere day,

Can you be dependent on your parents after some certain age ? Like depending on them to provide you feeding, clothing money etc whole you are old enough to do this?? Probably a big NO and an embarrassment right? But why do we have to stay dependent on God in as directed in bible to always have faith and ask God for everything we want when intact we could have be empowered to do them on our own? Isn't that some form of mental slavery being treated by hellfire if we do not worship God as said in bible ??

What of if you were not born a Christian in first place? Mm would you have taken side with the Christian religion saying Satan or whoever was the evil one?

What if you were born an athiest or pagan, or Buddhism? We know the world consist of evil and good (yes to keep the world balanced as their is light and darkness in the order of the day, without darkness in night you cannot sleep and without light in day you cannot work and do other activities etc) my question is we were not born into this religion of Christianity we would have believed the bible entirely?? Knowing that we are not of the same religion? Why do we feel this is the right religion because it preaches love? Other people who are not Christian still love and do good right?? Muslims still do good? So what really qualifies this religion in the being the right one and Satan the enemy?? Am just wondering

Disclaimer: I do not intend to provoke nor start any form of e war or argument concerning this.
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Drew0:

OK just one thou.. I read some stuff and I'm wondering what if the bible was all a lie? What if Satan was never the evil one and the bible was just a tool and few chosen ones put in charge of it to enslave humanity?

We all believe Christianity is the right way. I'm a Christian, but I'm starting to wonder with somethings I see everywhere day,

Can you be dependent on your parents after some certain age ? Like depending on them to provide you feeding, clothing money etc whole you are old enough to do this?? Probably a big NO and an embarrassment right? But why do we have to stay dependent on God in as directed in bible to always have faith and ask God for everything we want when intact we could have be empowered to do them on our own? Isn't that some form of mental slavery being treated by hellfire if we do not worship God as said in bible ??

What of if you were not born a Christian in first place? Mm would you have taken side with the Christian religion saying Satan or whoever was the evil one?

What if you were born an athiest or pagan, or Buddhism? We know the world consist of evil and good (yes to keep the world balanced as their is light and darkness in the order of the day, without darkness in night you cannot sleep and without light in day you cannot work and do other activities etc) my question is we were not born into this religion of Christianity we would have believed the bible entirely?? Knowing that we are not of the same religion? Why do we feel this is the right religion because it preaches love? Other people who are not Christian still love and do good right?? Muslims still do good? So what really qualifies this religion in the being the right one and Satan the enemy?? Am just wondering

Disclaimer: I do not intend to provoke nor start any form of e war or argument concerning this.
I get were u coming from bruh...but wat I have always believe is a man should practice any religion he so wish to and every man should live as a free man without been pushed or coerced to serve any God or man or deity.but as for me and my house we would serve the lord who made the heavens and the earth. And that's GOD is JEHOVAH...I try as much as possible not to get involve in any debate or discussion that tries to reduce or question the sovereignty of God, if you remember the story of that lil baby hope that was called a witch in akwa ibom and it beats my imagination why no church or pastor could rescue him but it took d intervention of a lady filled with lot of tattoos in her body to help that baby so all this questions are deep to answer ooo but I would rather be a fool and still bliv in the Lord of abraham,isaac and jacob than to be intelligent and claim there is no GOD.but as I said every man is free to choose wat he blivs bro
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
adajiboyy:
I get were u coming from bruh...but wat I have always believe is a man should practice any religion he so wish to and every man should live as a free man without been pushed or coerced to serve any God or man or deity.but as for me and my house we would serve the lord who made the heavens and the earth. And that's GOD is JEHOVAH...I try as much as possible not to get involve in any debate or discussion that tries to reduce or question the sovereignty of God, if you remember the story of that lil baby hope that was called a witch in akwa ibom and it beats my imagination why no church or pastor could rescue him but it took d intervention of a lady filled with lot of tattoos in her body to help that baby so all this questions are deep to answer ooo but I would rather be a fool and still bliv in the Lord of abraham,isaac and jacob than to be intelligent and claim there is no GOD.but as I said every man is free to choose wat he blivs bro

Aiit bruh

Just like dating a girl for very long time, even thou she is bad j she starts misbehaving like cheating on u. It will he hard to leave her right? Because u av gotten used to her presence and her even thou there are tons oflafies more better than her...

Cheers # wink
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Drew0:

Aiit bruh

Just like dating a girl for very long time, even thou she is bad j she starts misbehaving like cheating on u. It will he hard to leave her right? Because u av gotten used to her presence and her even thou there are tons oflafies more better than her...

Cheers # wink
lolss. One never get tired of the love and the presence of God..bro I can tell u God is real ooo,I have experienced his miracles JAH is very real..cheers tou and nice meeting u
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
PrettyClare7:
just came to sit down on front-page
My warm Greetings to you missy I trust ur Sunday went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence tommorow by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2016
PrettyClare7:
just came to sit down on front-page
here is the link to the voting thread bro. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by LilTyRoNe: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2016
Udezer69:
Yoruba ppl sha... It's a damn Igbo cultural dance.... All of you dissing him Can't make half the money he is making in your lifetime..... And for the igbo people who still don't know it's a cultural dance... Go and learn your culture...im sorry for ya lifes
Re: Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans by LilTyRoNe: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Alexkene:
Kayode Ogunyemi, Bisi Alimi, Jide Macaulay, Dapo Adaralegbe AKA Stephanie Rose, Denrele, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju etc. YORUBA & GAY are like five and six.....

LWKMD Hahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing / GLO Drops Psquare As Brand Ambassadors / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.