Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Do I Need A Premium Nigeria Domain Names? (A Must Read) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do I Need A Premium Nigeria Domain Names? (A Must Read) (299 Views)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names / Mike Adenuga Names A Street After Himself In Banana Island, Residents Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Need A Premium Nigeria Domain Names? (A Must Read) by donrichdavid: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why do i need a premium Nigeria domain names?

Nigeria premium domain is a must have if you want to excel online in Nigeria because it will help your search engine ranking and you will spend less promoting it.
Your website domain name must go in handy with your business and try and make it simple, very easy to remember.
Search engine like Google will like to serve users in Nigeria with info from a site that they can easy identify with, that is why you need to plan your business targeting how the search engine think, you can call it search engine friendly site. Search engine traffic is an offer you can not refuse so you need to put them in mind why building your business. Search engine traffic is the cheapest and most impressive traffic because the conversion rate is massive and an offer you can’t refuse.
Nigeria premium domain name is like a gold mine so you need to build your business on it because in time to come you will benefit from it.
Its good to use yourname.com for your company name do to .com is still most popular extension, but if am to advice i put all my eggs on .com.ng and .ng because search engine will favor your site in ranking when Nigerians are searching for info, products and services in Search engine.

Here is more questions that my interest you:

Why do i need a brand-able domain?

How do i choose a premium names?

What is Nigeria Premium domain names?

What is the market value of Nigeria premium domain?

What is the future like for Nigeria premium domain names?

What do i do if the premium domain that is related to my business is not available?

Read more at http://donrich.blogpost.com.ng/choose-online-business-name-nigeria-must-read/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Discusses Key Buhari Change Projects With China / Do You Need A Mobile App / Granite For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.